It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Says IRAN is Trying to Kill Candidate TRUMP - But UKRAINE May Be a Greater Danger.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Sunday, September 29, 2024

--On September 24th, upon request from the Trump campaign, the FBI Briefed former President/2024 Candidate Donald Trump on an IRANIAN plot to kill him.

But due to years of experience with the FBI, Trump feels "something is awry" with their story/claims: www.politico.com...

--Two days ago, we learn of what could be an impending attack on candidate Trump's plane...

On Thursday, an international war correspondent on X (formerly Twitter), claimed that nine surface-to-air missiles have been smuggled into the US to target Trump Force One.

Ann Vandersteel added that the operation will allegedly be led by Sinaloa Cartel of Mexico. However, she did not provide any concrete evidence to back the story.

In a tweet, which is now going viral, Vandersteel said that the surface-to-air missiles could be of Iranian origin.

This comes after former President Donald Trump said that the US will blow Iran to 'smithereens' if Tehran is involved in assassination attempts on former presidents and presidential nominees. The Republican candidate survived an assassination attempt in July. The FBI is also investigating another attempt in Florida, earlier this month.
More at: www.timesnownews.com...

--Even though the FBI and INTEL community is pointing at IRAN as the country to blame for taking actions against candidate Trump, there is Evidence and a HISTORY that points to UKRAINE (and corrupt U.S. leaders who skim $$$ from Ukraine's "aid") as being a contributor to the "Get Trump by any means" efforts/initiatives.

Given the nature of how the Intelligence Community (I.C.) has positioned Iran to be the suspect of any foreign assassination attempt upon President Trump. Personally, I consider that proactive narrative as a deflection from the very real foreign violence threat represented by those who are Ukrainian extremists.

In essence, if there was to be any further attempt on the life of President Trump, specifically related to the reports of extremely dangerous weapons (missiles) smuggled into the United States, the most likely nationality of the trigger operators would be Ukraine, not Iran.

The second assassination attempt by Ukraine sympathizer Ryan Routh, only underscores the view.
Continued at: theconservativetreehouse.com... anian-hit-squad/#more-264570

BOTTOM LINE: This "election interference" is far more dire and serious than anything America has ever experienced. WE HAVE NEVER had foreign countries sending highly lethal weapons and "hit squads" to the United States, to kill a former U.S. President, or a Presidential Candidate!!

The FBI says IRAN's goal is to trigger a civil war inside the USA. Iran seems to know American society better than our own leaders and Mainstream Media, who appear to be taking these threats against the former, and probably the next U.S. President, in stride. Zap candidate Donald Trump and (most likely) America is GONE...FINISHED.

-WeMustCare 😟

edit on 2992024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Scariest part is not worrying about the foreign enemies.

It’s the enemies within our government that want him gone.

Can’t trust those who should be protecting.

I’m heartbroken for our country.

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Someone tweeted there are surface to air missiles smuggled into the US?

And even though OP is putting stock in the tweet, let’s instead humor Ukraine.

So Trump agrees Iran is bad, I think we all do. But who is their biggest ally? That would be Russia. The two share military equipment and intelligence. Russia has even started getting cozy with Lebanon and the Houthis.

There’s a multi front proxy war. It’s not just Russia, and there’s a lot going on. The left and right want to politicize Israel being the champion of one party, and Ukraine the other… but both administrations have helped Ukraine and Israel.

If I could bet whether or not a smuggled SAM goes off in the US, I’d bet the house.

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Sunday, September 29, 2024
😟

edit on 29-9-2024 by Boomer1947 because: nvm

edit on 29-9-2024 by Boomer1947 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Scariest part is not worrying about the foreign enemies.

It’s the enemies within our government that want him gone.

Can’t trust those who should be protecting.

I’m heartbroken for our country.

I'm more ANGRY at the authorities who say they know who is trying to kill the former/next? President, but are not taking actions against them.

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

If I could bet whether or not a smuggled SAM goes off in the US, I’d bet the house.

What does that statement/sentence mean, C.S.?

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

What does that statement/sentence mean, C.S.?

Bet the house is a term with gamblers meaning scrape together any liquid asset and bet for something, because it’s a guarantee.

A smuggled SAM isn’t going off in the US.

If some dude on Twitter knows about it, then it’s safe to assume the secret is blown.

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 09:46 PM
link   

791.4 Determination of foreign adversaries.

(a) The Secretary has determined that the following foreign governments or foreign non-government persons have engaged in a long-term pattern or serious instances of conduct significantly adverse to the national security of the United States or security and safety of United States persons and, therefore, constitute foreign adversaries solely for the purposes of the Executive Order, this rule, and any subsequent rule:

(1) The People's Republic of China, including the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (China);

(2) Republic of Cuba (Cuba);

(3) Islamic Republic of Iran (Iran);

(4) Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea);

(5) Russian Federation (Russia); and

(6) Venezuelan politician NicolĂĄs Maduro (Maduro Regime).

ecfr.gov

The US number three adversary wants one of the US presidential candidate assassinated?

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 10:19 PM
link   

The FBI says IRAN's goal is to trigger a civil war inside the USA.

Well, of course the FBI would say that; they're making excuses to exonerate themselves.
It's pretty much a given at this point that our own government has laid the ground work for civil war and now, no matter who wins the election, that's what we're most likely to get.

I'm gusessing it's the majority that will not comply that must be dealt with, BAMN.

Iran has become the new boogieman.

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 10:25 PM
link   

He's been on Irans hit list ever since the drone stroke on Qasem Soleimani.

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

He's been on Irans hit list ever since the drone stroke on Qasem Soleimani.

Very True. Also...

Vice President Kamala Harris is the Iranian “Ayatollahs’ handpicked candidate,” according to Arkansas Republican Sen. Tom Cotton, who called for the elimination of “all of Hezbollah’s leadership”, while insisting that the United States “should let Israel win” against Tehran’s key terrorist proxy in the region.
Source: www.breitbart.com...

I didn't know Hezbollah was an arm of IRAN. Iran is one of the few nations who could get angry and indignant over the killing of a murderer of innocents, like Qasem Soleimani was.

posted on Sep, 29 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

The FBI says IRAN's goal is to trigger a civil war inside the USA.

Well, of course the FBI would say that; they're making excuses to exonerate themselves.
It's pretty much a given at this point that our own government has laid the ground work for civil war and now, no matter who wins the election, that's what we're most likely to get.

I'm gusessing it's the majority that will not comply that must be dealt with, BAMN.

Iran has become the new boogieman.

That's where I was leaning while reading this as well. I don't trust anything the FBI tells us and I believe there are ulterior motives behind why they would discuss this if true.

top topics

join