It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel targets Nasrallah in Massive Strike

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Israel just targeted the Hizbollah boss Hasan Nasrallah in a huge strike in southern Beirut-Its unknown if they were sucessful at this time.
Between 4 and 6 building are gone,suggesting huge payloads.

In a significant escalation of the ongoing conflict between Israel and Hezbollah, Israeli forces on Friday conducted a targeted airstrike on the group's central headquarters located in Beirut's southern suburb of Dahieh, reportedly aiming at Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah. According to local media, the strike is said to have involved the use of bunker-buster and 2,000-pound bombs, leading to the destruction of four residential buildings and raising urgent questions regarding Nasrallah's whereabouts.

www.msn.com...

It sounds like there was a major Hizbollah command center under the civilian buildings..as usual.

Steve is on the case with minute by minute updates-

Reports now coming in Nasrallah was injured..

Live footage of the crater here-they claim 10 bunker busters were dropped! TEN!

edit on 27-9-2024 by onestonemonkey because: sp

edit on 27-9-2024 by onestonemonkey because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2024 by onestonemonkey because: sp again

edit on 27-9-2024 by onestonemonkey because: link

edit on 27-9-2024 by onestonemonkey because: another link

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Here is footage of the strike courtesy of possibly the worst cameraman on earth-that said,I slowed it down and I think I hear either 12 or 13 impact explosions-

Thinking about it,I was a bit harsh-I can't really blame the cameraman for not maintaining a perfectly stable shot.

edit on 27-9-2024 by onestonemonkey because: some extra words

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The loss of innocent lives on both sides is heartwrenching.
As I watch from afar I can't help but notice the world demanding that Israel stop yet never mention anything about Hezbollah standing down.

One side is and always has been the instigator, yet fighting back in a like manner is now considered wrong.....because?????? Superior intellegence? Superior skills?

One tiny nation under attack for decades finally says 'enough; it stops here and now' makes them the bad guys on the world stage.

I don't understand; what am I missing?

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

One side is and always has been the instigator,

I guess Isreal got tired of threats of being wiped off the face of the earth. With people wanting to also wipe Jews off the face of the earth. It sucks. But I think Isreal just took the stance “Now or never Bitches.” I can’t blame them.

Added. I guess Isreal doesn’t have anything to lose at this point.
edit on 27-9-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join