It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter Changes Since 2020 🔴GOP plus 393,365 🔵DNC minus 3,584,321 ⚪️ IND plus 1,802,932

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Voter Registration Changes: Nov 2020 to Jul 2024

Read a Gallup Poll story first time in decades the majority DOES NOT identify as Democrat, looking for the link and seeing if these numbers are legit.

If true we have seen a seismic shift politically in the US, it isn't necessarily Republican but it damn sure isn't Democrat either, We could see more viable Independent candidates in the future.

x.com...

KanekoaTheGreat
@KanekoaTheGreat

🔴 Republicans: +393,365
🔵 Democrats: -3,584,321
⚪️ Independents: +1,802,932

x.com...

UngaTheGreat

@UngaTheGreat
Gallup: GOP Overtakes Democrats in Voter Identification for First Time

A Gallup poll shows:

➡️ More Americans now lean Republican over Democrat, with 48% siding with the GOP compared to 45% with Democrats.
➡️ Voters trust Republicans more on key issues like the economy and immigration, seeing them as better at safeguarding prosperity and security.
➡️ Just 22% are satisfied with the country's direction, and President Biden's approval rating has sunk to 39%.
➡️ The economic index also paints a grim picture, highlighting widespread pessimism and poor conditions.

@Gallup

edit on p000000309am096 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The "normal" Republican Party wants to dump MAGA. That would make MAGA "independents", would it not?

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

The "normal" Republican Party wants to dump MAGA. That would make MAGA "independents", would it not?

Perhaps in the future, but as the RINO's influence wanes, for now, they both need each other, or we get 4 years of

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Thought about posting this.

Conclusions:

Democrat "brand’ is now toxic.

People disgusted with democrats so call them selves independent. Every Facebook lizard boy calls himself "libertarian" - we are laughing out asses off with memes over that one…

The young generation are refusing to call themselves Democrat.

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

That's such a creepy pic of Walz; it looks like he's sniffing KH's hair..

A total of 2,196,365 voters were added to the Rep. and 'all other' rolls, while Dems lost 3,584,321 voters. That's a tiny drop of water in a big pond of 162.42 million registered voters. 1,348,024 are no longer listed as registered voters-so voter roll cleanup?

49.1% of registered voters are between the age of 18-24 while 46% are in the 35-49 year age group. Campaigning on a 'free perks for votes' works well for our youth and they're more likely to get out and vote than other groups.

The graph looked so promising until I broke it down. For example, of the 22 million registered voters in Californis 46% are Democrat with 25% being Republican. I'm not seeing any statistcal significance.

Our youth are all for a socalistic administration while other age groups have become more apathetic to voting for what they perceive as lame duck candidates or have the defeatist attitude of 'why bother voting; the Dems are going to cheat another win anyway'.

Either way, I think the election results are going to make the riots of the 60's look like childs' play.

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

I think MAGAs have taken the (I) !! 😃 ⚖️🚬

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
We can assume the ultra RINOs are selling for Kamala because Kamala is a GoGo Girl for The NWO 😬

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

That's such a creepy pic of Walz; it looks like he's sniffing KH's hair..

A total of 2,196,365 voters were added to the Rep. and 'all other' rolls, while Dems lost 3,584,321 voters. That's a tiny drop of water in a big pond of 162.42 million registered voters. 1,348,024 are no longer listed as registered voters-so voter roll cleanup?

True, if you think nationally instead of electorally, all will depend on where or what those independent voters do, if they sit out and voted Democrat in Pennsylvania that's a net plus for the GOP, if the numbers of the states were registration is tracked holds in the Rust Belt and the South it would seem to favor the Republicans, or thats my rationale

49.1% of registered voters are between the age of 18-24 while 46% are in the 35-49 year age group. Campaigning on a 'free perks for votes' works well for our youth and they're more likely to get out and vote than other groups.

We will see but I know plenty of Boomers who feel like this is our last hurrah, they are motivated to vote like never before. As for the youth there is a certain segment that's completely apathetic to both parties again it depends on where and how many ae motivated.

The graph looked so promising until I broke it down. For example, of the 22 million registered voters in Californis 46% are Democrat with 25% being Republican. I'm not seeing any statistcal significance.

California isn't going red however what is significant is that the number is so large is likely to bleed over into neighboring states like Nevada and Arizona

Our youth are all for a socalistic administration while other age groups have become more apathetic to voting for what they perceive as lame duck candidates or have the defeatist attitude of 'why bother voting; the Dems are going to cheat another win anyway'.

Either way, I think the election results are going to make the riots of the 60's look like childs' play.

I don't think so Im think it will be a little bit like The Boy Who Cried Wolf, the general public has heard DJT is Hitler OMB and a threat to Democracy so much the last 8 years it carries no weight, and just enough are contrarian enough to either not vote at all or vote Trump or a 3rd Party.

We will see but it feels like something has shifted and it will take an October surprise to balance it out

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Republicans outnumbered Democrat registrations in California in what universe?

This data set has some incredulous X crap going on with it.

I'll focus on my state because I know that's total BS.

www.sos.ca.gov...

123-DAY REPORT OF REGISTRATION
July 5, 2024, for the November 5, 2024, General Election
TRENDS
Since the last 123-Day Report of Registration for a General in a Presidential election year (July 3,
2020):

• The total voter registration in the state increased from 20,921,513 to 22,171,899.
• The percentage of eligible Californians who are registered to vote decreased from 83.49% to
82.43%.
• The percentage of voters who have no party preference decreased from 24.04% to 21.88%.
• The percentage of voters registered with a qualified political party increased from 74.86% to
76.93%.
• The percentage of voters registered with the Democratic Party decreased from 46.32% to 46.19%.
• The percentage of voters registered with the Republican Party increased from 23.99% to 24.73%.

This takes into account interstate migration and goes by eligible voters in the state during the election cycle.

Total increase in voters registered:

2024:

No preference - 21.88% = 273,583
Democrat - 46.19% = 577,548
Republican - 24.73% = 309,217

I don't know about the other states, but I do know there aren't many Republicans willingly moving here to give such an absurd increase. And the ones that do switch parties, do so as they move to Texas.

This source does overall percentage change.

www.ppic.org...

The share of registered voters who are Democrats (46.2%) has increased slightly since 2020 (45.3%), the year of the last presidential election. The share of Republicans (24.7%) has held steady (23.9% in 2020).

This says the share of Democrats as a percentage of the total has increased slightly more than Republicans.

So if this was applied to total voters 20,921,513 (2020) to 22,171,899 (2024) and applied the rates the increase favors democrats . 9,477,309 democrats in 2020 vs 10,243,417 Democrats in 2024. Which is a net 766,108 Democrat increase.

I don't trust this X person that doesn't cite the Gallup poll and says something disingenuous about my state's voter registration.
edit on 27-9-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join