It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zombie Apocalypse .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Zombies .

Let's talk about Zombies and how possible they actually are…

A reanimated body with the simple but innate need to feed but Why the need to Feed ? The Body needs nutrients to feed the Virus. The Zombie Virus .

What is a Virus ?

A virus is an infectious microbe consisting of a segment of nucleic acid (either DNA or RNA) surrounded by a protein coat. A virus cannot replicate alone; instead, it must infect cells and use components of the host cell to make copies of itself.

A virus is a submicroscopic infectious agent that replicates only inside the living cells of an organism. Viruses infect all life forms, from animals and plants to microorganisms, including bacteria and archaea. Viruses are found in almost every ecosystem on Earth and are the most numerous type of biological entity.

Thanks Google

What is a Human ?

A living organism , A host body making its way through this Physical reality . What is the Body hosting ? A Consciousness of course or Spirit if you will …..

Take away the Spirit and replace it with a Virus designed by nature . A virus that reanimates the most rudimentary parts of the human body to keep it moving . Essentially the Virus turns the Human body into an Animal but lower than an Animal , A walking Virus meant for one purpose the eradication of humanity.

Nature is a powerful force . It is the sentient force of Planet Earth and perhaps Nature decides Humanity needs to go.

It’s really not that far-fetched when you think about it …. Humanity is so sure of itself and what it knows about nature. We forget that the Earth is Billions of years old and it is a Self healing Massive organism alive in the Galaxy.

The Zombie Apocalypse is Tomorrow . What will you do ? Have you prepared ?

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   
There's comfort to be found in knowing you're so old your journey is almost over and you don't have to worry about such things. Your free to enjoy the beautful things that each new day brings!

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

What will you do ? Have you prepared?

Turning off the TV has been a start to stop the Zombies from eating my brains.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Reading your speculations here, one quote from a famous old movie leaps to mind.
Near the end of the movie ''Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid'',Kid turns to Butch and says with a chuckle,''You just keep thinking Butch, that's what your good at''.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Reading your speculations here, one quote from a famous old movie leaps to mind.
Near the end of the movie ''Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid'',Kid turns to Butch and says with a chuckle,''You just keep thinking Butch, that's what your good at''.

I need my free space to think

That is ATS for me .

I'd implode if I couldn't express it .

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

What will you do ? Have you prepared?

Turning off the TV has been a start to stop the Zombies from eating my brains.

Seems a half measure at best

Zombies don't stop at the TV.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I'm fairly close to the coast so hopefully I can commender an available boat and hangout near the coast.

I could travel along said coast stopping off where zombies generally wouldn't be, ...hopefully lol

If I luck out and grab a boat with a dingy or small skiff, I could park offshore and SEAL team it to the beach! Get what I need or enjoy some solid ground for a few, then motor out to the main vessel and carry-on.

Lol. Hell, I don't know, it sounds good though, imo.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I think we could be closer to a “28 Days Later” scenario rather than a walking dead one. A weaponized rabies type virus would be a more likely scenario where people attack others. Some kind of virus that incites uncontrollable rage and paranoia would be terrifying, especially if the virus was airborne or spread from a sneeze or contact via fluids, possibly through bites.

If people started to become enraged and started having unprovoked road rage like outbursts would be way scarier in my opinion. Especially if these people kept their motor skills and could brandish weapons. Just like in the movie “The Crazies” where it was from a contaminated water supply.

top topics

join