It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things that used to be bad, are now good!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Remember that horrible border wall? Well, now apparently it's all good. With Harris claiming to be on the side of law and order at the border, and being "for" the border wall now, that one aspect of things should no longer be an issue. If Trump wins, then he can fulfill his promise to build the wall and do so without being blocked at every turn as happened last time.

Remember his horrible energy policy? All that drilling. Well, remember the left arguments about how Joe Biden has allowed a record number of leases and oil production is way up? Don't forget that one. Trump rightly states that US energy production is directly linked to our financial betterment. Once we can bring down energy costs, everything else that was affected by that, will ease off. Prices will come down a little, and it should be across the board lowering. Trump's past presidency was hindered by climate wackos trashing his policy screaming about green energy. As we have seen, that tech is not ready for prime time quite yet. So our best bet now is to get back to being energy dominant, and use that leverage to force Iran out of the game, thus ending the stupid wars and attacks funded by them.

And this time, we won't have to spend years hearing about Russian collusion, that ship sailed and sank. So since the left threw everything they had at Trump last time, they won't have those easy cheap shots to rely on. I doubt the world would buy another pandemic. So it's looking like if Trump wins, we will be able to fix quite a few of the messes the left engineered. And if that happens, and things turn around for the better, even with Trump only being able to serve 4 more years, the momentum and the actions will pave a way forward, showing positive change, and that should translate into an end to clown world as we know it today. I can only hope.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 05:48 AM
link   
For America's sake I hope he wins and and is able to do the stuff he says he will do. He should be smarter this time at not surrounding himself with back stabbing swamp creatures if he wins and survives ...
edit on 727thk24 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Why is it the plants have to suffer for the opulence of guilt by the globalists flying their planes around? It is some kind of dumb ceremony to ban CO2. Thinking killing something will absolve one of sin. Forgiveness does not work that way, it just keeps one blind as they descend further into hell. Forgiveness works by admitting our mistakes.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
For America's sake I hope he wins and and is able to do the stuff he says he will do. He should be smarter this time at not surrounding himself with back stabbing swamp creatures if he wins and survives ...

knowing he spent the first year trying to figure out how to be president, and how to navigate the swamp, then the next two fighting the left just to get his policies enacted, and the last year dealing with covid, without those hurdles, the number of things he could get done and fixed are large. I'm most optimistic due to his desire to actually fix things rather than perpetuate the issue for profit. He doesn't have all the favors to pay back that others do.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

member when there were no new wars?

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Nope.

Peace on Earth has never been a thing.

As far as i can remember.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Nope.

Peace on Earth has never been a thing.

As far as i can remember.

sadly, your advanced stage 4 TDS has blinded your ability to think.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   

If you say so.

Think you might have had one too many member berries yourself.

Because history perfectly illustrates that there has never been peace on Earth in our time.

Just a fact as unfortunate as the case may be.

edit on 26-9-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

That's why Trump can't be allowed to win. Were he to get this country back on the track of prosperity the entire population would have no choice but to realize all the poverty and wars have been by design at the behest of the uniparty.

With all of the 'dissatified' Democrats switching parties and becoming Republican the continuance of the two-party illusion will continue on.

Few Republicans supported Trump until they found out at the voting booth just how popular he was; now all they have to do is pretend to support his ideals so they can remain in power and destroy him from within-if they can't take him out first.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

If you say so.

Think you might have had one too many member berries yourself.

Because history perfectly illustrates that there has never been peace on Earth in our time.

Just a fact as unfortunate as the case may be.

LOL, no new wars isn't exactly "peace on Earth" now is it. But as long as you can show negativity in a Trump thread, you will be able to cope with your TDS. Unless he's "extinguished", he will likely be the 47th president. You might need a midol.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I think that Trump could get the country back the way most people want it and benefit, but a large minority would still oppose him since he's a republican or not a real republican. Maybe 40%. 45% if you count those who just want a handout and are gullible enough to believe whoever promises them one. Biden's been a disaster but many won't admit it. Most probably see Harris as equally empty headed but won't admit it. I joked that if Trump wants to win, all he has to do is say he's a democrat but will still do what he says he'll do. The independents would still vote for him, the republicans would still vote for him over a loser like Harris and a big part of the dem base would vote for him simply because he's a democrat.
Trump has beaten Harris already. But he has to beat the election fraud that took away his win in 2020.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
Why is it the plants have to suffer for the opulence of guilt by the globalists flying their planes around? It is some kind of dumb ceremony to ban CO2. Thinking killing something will absolve one of sin. Forgiveness does not work that way, it just keeps one blind as they descend further into hell. Forgiveness works by admitting our mistakes.

Yeah, CO2 helps plants grow. But the CO2 released from Jets way up in the sky goes up and not down mostly. They need to get rid of all the air traffic that is high in the sky. Do we really need to be flying all over?

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

But there are always new wars network dude.

Trumps got nothing to do with that fact or can change human nature.

I think you're going to be sadly disappointed come the 6th November and if the polls are anything to go by.

Time will tell i suppose.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Do we really need to be flying all over?

Yes, Kerry has a meeting with a tribe of cannibalistic African Pigmies in Zimbabwe about climate change, how else is he going to get there???

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

knowing he spent the first year trying to figure out how to be president, and how to navigate the swamp, then the next two fighting the left just to get his policies enacted, and the last year dealing with covid, without those hurdles, the number of things he could get done and fixed are large. I'm most optimistic due to his desire to actually fix things rather than perpetuate the issue for profit. He doesn't have all the favors to pay back that others do.

He was fighting the swamp on both left snd right, progressive riots, attacks from the FBI, etc. he still did a lot which is crazy with all the crap he had to navigate through. Just think what he can do without all that holding him down

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

He was fighting the swamp on both left snd right, progressive riots, attacks from the FBI, etc. he still did a lot which is crazy with all the crap he had to navigate through. Just think what he can do without all that holding him down

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Except there WAS four years with no NEW wars.

Amazing how you tapdance around that fact.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Trumps got nothing to do with that fact or can change human nature.

I think you're going to be sadly disappointed come the 6th November and if the polls are anything to go by.

Time will tell i suppose.

I'm already adapted to living in a sh!thole economy, and I have a stockpile of the important stuff, so win lose or draw, I'll be fine. But I'd be a lot better if Trump wins, I was able to live here and see the economy his policies made.

But the discussion you seem to fail to grasp isn't subjective, and it's not something you can claim didn't happen. It's history, it's historical fact. During Trump's time in office there were no new wars involving the US started. The "Peace through strength" policy worked. Walk softly and carry a bit stick was a previous explanation for that. But your acceptance isn't needed for this to be true, looking like a fool is always an option, and I suppose if that's your goal, do it well. You have my vote.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   

top topics

join