It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arab-American Democrat Mayor Endorses DONALD J. TRUMP for U.S. President.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Sunday, September 22, 2024

Is this a GOOD ENDORSEMENT, from the MAGA/Trump perspective?

Hamtramck Mayor Amer Ghalib, an Arab-American Democrat, has thrown his support behind former President Donald Trump, shaking the political establishment.

Ghalib met with Trump on Tuesday in Flint during a private 20-minute meeting before Trump’s town hall in Flint, Michigan, where the former president reportedly asked for the Muslim mayor’s official endorsement.

“He knew a lot about me before the meeting,” Ghalib said Wednesday in a text message to The Detroit News.

“We talked about various topics including the debates, the polls updates, the statistics of votes in Michigan and Wayne County, the Arab American concerns and the Yemeni Americans in particular. We also talked about the situation in Yemen,” Ghalib added.

The mayor, who immigrated from Yemen and made history by ousting the long-time Democrat incumbent in 2021, represents a significant portion of Hamtramck’s population—over 40% of which is foreign-born.
Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

When you hear "Arab-American" does it give you GOOD thoughts/images, or NEGATIVE thoughts/images???

Before October 2023, hearing the term "Arab-American" didn't evoke any emotions/thoughts one way or another for me. Just another ethnic group in a nation of ethnic groups.

But this year, my mind thinks, "HAMAS Supporters"...especially after the big protests Arab-Americans held around the DNC convention here in Chicago last month.

-WeMustCare 😎

edit on 2292024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Approximately 93% of Arabs are Muslims. They have not shown any indication of assimilating to host countries that have allowed, but rather have worked to gain political power and tke over local governments.

It could be just fine, or it could be like a bunch of pet rattlesnakes that someone thinks they've tamed the venom out of.

What has happened to Dearborn, Michigan is worthy of researching.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If I had to guess, I would bet the Rainbow Reich has something to do with it.

The Muslims are not okay with the gender theory commies.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Here is what Middle East Forum had to say about him in 2022

In January, the city of Hamtramck, Michigan, became the first municipality in the United States to be governed entirely by Muslim Americans. Mayor Amer Ghalib was sworn into office with an all-Muslim city council on January 2, after promising to represent the entire community, “no matter your faith, your background, who you love, or your political views.”

Yet, Hamtramck’s new mayor does not live up to his inclusive pledge. Ghalib’s Facebook account includes deeply racist, anti-black statements. He viciously mocked black justice demonstrations and endorsed a comment that referred to African Americans as “animal” and “inhuman.”

Alarmingly, Ghalib’s social media history even appears to include an admission of serious voter fraud.

In other posts, Hamtramck’s mayor insults Arab world leaders he holds in low regard by claiming they have “become Jewish,” and he “liked” a comment referring to Jews as “monkeys” who levy taxes on “the air we breathe.” Describing Christians, Ghalib used an Arabic pejorative word and wrote that “Jews and Nazarenes” have “only been content with Arab kings and despots.” Yet, he has defended Middle Eastern dictators, including a genocidal war criminal, and offered praise to hardline Islamist sects and organizations.
Islamist Hamtramck Mayor’s Bigotry and Apparent Voter Fraud

But hey! Trump is known for being "transactional" more than ideological. "If they like me, I like them".

top topics

join