It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Am I Racist?” - Matt Walsh Explodes DEI Grifters Minds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Matt Walsh decided to go explore the world of DEI but found himself being recognised so decided instead to take a leaf out of Sacha Baron Cohen's book and go deep undercover to gain his DEI credentials and join the grift.

My new film, "Am I Racist?", premiers in theaters this weekend. But shockingly, some of my co-stars in the film—the DEI grifters we exposed—are not happy about the movie. They have come out to denounce it as "Nazi propaganda," among other things. We'll discuss that today.

Trailer for the movie.

“Am I Racist?” Is out now and and obviously the Anti-Racist Movement is very unhappy.

5 minute review of the film from Critical Drinker.

The film looks great , I love watching stupid people making fools of themselves but when it's stupid grifters it's even better.

edit on 21-9-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The line "thank you for emphasizing the point of the movie" in the 2nd video is priceless.

She "met in the middle to take 15$k for the NAACP legal fund"... "How generous"!

George Carlin and other great comedians; "Its funny because it's true".

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I watched both videos and I think these this is gunna be a banger!

From the Trailer it’s hilarious

It’s racist if little white girls don’t like Moana and it’s also racist if they like her so much that they want to dress like her. Yup that level of retard logic checks out. Logic that is based on a wholly fictional children’s show characters portrayed race.

But what’s most racist of all is if you say tribals people versions of events are wrong and often fantasy.

For example the movie Moana is wrong. Maui was an ancient navigator of an ancient very well document Egyptian expedition. He was part of Rata’s fleet and he brought knowledge to the many many many uncivilized savage and even cannibal islanders. Giving them the ability to navigate the stars etc.

So yea Maui before he was an American City or Hawaiian god was a Greek who worked for the Egyptians.

But history, like truth is racist.
a reply to: gortex

edit on 21-9-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I haven't seen it yet, but everyone I've heard from says it's hilarious.

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

This is great, and I'm definitely going to have to watch it. Thanks for posting this.

Along the lines of the OP, I want to post a link here. It's a link to the dreaded wikipedia. For those familiar how wikipedia works, and as many know, it is a terribly biased source. What's interesting here is, the wiki page for "Am I Racist?" was created on or about 22 August. Within (7) days it was nominated for deletion (go figure, right?). And, since then there have been increasing numbers of contributors trying to assail the movie and the page. The initial creation of the page (less than a month in) still appears fairly neutral.

My point in posting this link is so you can take a snapshot of the article now, and then see how it changes to a left slant over the coming weeks and months. If you read the "Talk" and "History" links, which show and explain the edits, you can already see it. Thus proving, among other things, just how unreliable wikipedia truly is.

This is a rare opportunity to see visual proof of just how biased wikipedia is by seeing something from the start.

Here's the link

Wikipedia - Am I Racist?

Take your snapshot now, because the article won't look this way in a month, or even a week, with the hundreds if not thousands of people desperately trying to edit it.

Enjoy!

edit on 9/21/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

top topics

join