It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The official representative of Russia reported about concentration camps for Russians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hello ATS!
Very interesting news concerning the country, "the stronghold of democracy", in which the powers of both the president and parliament have expired, but in which there are no plans to hold elections. That is, about a dictatorship.

This news was reported by the Russian publication "Izvestia".

"Russia has direct data on the creation of concentration camps in the Russian border area by militants of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU). This was stated on September 20 by the official representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry Maria Zakharova at a briefing on the sidelines of the IV Eurasian Women's Forum.

"Russian law enforcement agencies continue to receive information about cases of forcible removal of residents of the Kursk region who did not have time to evacuate by Banderites to Ukraine. This, I remind you, by the way, is a typical practice of the Nazi occupiers," she said.

According to Zakharova, information about the existence of concentration camps was collected by the headquarters of the Russian Red Cross in Kursk based on witness testimony.

Earlier, on September 12, the Ambassador-at-Large of the Russian Foreign Ministry for the Crimes of the Kyiv Regime Rodion Miroshnik stated that the AFU had created something like concentration camps in the territories of the Kursk region for Russians who were unable or unwilling to leave their places of residence.

Before On August 29, Miroshnik reported on the receipt of information about sexual violence by Ukrainian militants against civilians in the Kursk region. Later, he reported that the Foreign Ministry intends to publish the evidence base of the Kyiv regime's crimes against civilians in the Russian region."

Well, Ukraine is acting exactly according to the patterns of Britain, which was the first to create concentration camps, and Hitler's Germany, where Jews and Slavs were exterminated en masse.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Wonder if these are anything like the "filtration" camps that the Russians were using at the beginning of their invasion of Ukraine...

Seems Familiar

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I wonder if Putin gave up on this region, or they just don’t have the capacity to take it back.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   

what hotel are Ukraine prisoners held in?

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Wonder if these are anything like the "filtration" camps that the Russians were using at the beginning of their invasion of Ukraine...

Seems Familiar

I have a hard time believing any propaganda from either side of this war there, I am sure there is some truth to the link you posted, but I would bet that most of it is interpreted by paid promotion writers or people who believe twisting of information is acceptable on our side.

I am kind of getting tired of how people twist things to make things look one sided

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Britain, which was the first to create concentration camps.

Do you EVER do any research before you write ? Obviously not.

Britain did not create concentration camps. They were first used by The Spanish in Cuba in 1896.

Before the first prisoner entered the Soviet Gulag, before “Arbeit macht frei” appeared on the gates of Auschwitz, before the 20th century had even begun, concentration camps found their first home in the cities and towns of Cuba.

www.smithsonianmag.com...

If you're going to Brit bash then at least get your facts correct.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

"Well, Ukraine is acting exactly according to the patterns of Britain, which was the first to create concentration camps, and Hitler's Germany, where Jews and Slavs were exterminated en masse."

You just can't help yourself from having yet another dig at Brits.

Is Ukraine exterminating Russians in these "camps"?

Are you seriously comparing Britain with Hitler's Final Solution?

And take that plank out of your own eye, you know, Stalin's Holodomor and his Gulags.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

RT, you're beginning to fold like clean washing son.

Just another sad pathetic attempt to sow division and discontent.

And more UK hate on toast.

Because you know your beloved Mad Vlads ""special military operation"" is circling the drain.

And the hypocrisy you're oozing, considering an estimated 2 million people died in Stalin's Gulags from the 1930s until 1953 is rather apparent also.

Is it even worth pointing out the Holodomor?

Probably not.

Anyhoo

And as you know.

Freedom to Ukraine and down with Mad Vlads Russian scum invasion farce.

Thank you.
edit on 20-9-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Some recommended reading for you:

www.bbc.co.uk...

"One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich, Alexander Solzhenitsyn's classic novel, was published 50 years ago this month. A short, simply-told tale about a prisoner trying to survive the Gulag - the Soviet labour camp system - it is now regarded as one of the most significant books of the 20th Century"

And:

"On the edge of Moscow, Anatoly Mordashev shows me 13 mass graves stretching 1km (0.6 miles) around a field.

What happened here on the Butovo firing range was kept secret for more than half a century.

Between August 1937 and October 1938, 20,760 prisoners were brought to this place and executed, external by Stalin's secret police. People living nearby were told the gunshots were just shooting practice.

Murdered here were Soviet workers and peasants, scientists and sportsmen, engineers and office clerks. They had been declared enemies of the people. And this was just one of many Stalin-era killing fields across the USSR."

So don't lecture Brits given your own country's appalling record.
edit on 20-9-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   
'Russian law enforcement agencies continue to receive information about cases of forcible removal of residents of the Kursk region who did not have time to evacuate by Banderites to Ukraine. This, I remind you, by the way, is a typical practice of the Nazi occupiers," she said."

Pure propaganda. 😆

Do better. Please?

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

well at last their still alive unlike a good portion of the population of Bucha.

edit on 20-9-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I love this guy's posts..
Great with popcorn...🤠🌽🌽🌽

top topics

join