It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is going to be number three

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Has the Harris campaign sent Trump the new Israeli pagers yet?

These ones?

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Good answer

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   

The first shooter failed, which spurred the second shooter.

Who failed.

I am going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing that this is going to goad or spur another shooter.

So I'm asking ATS, who is going to be number three?

I don't think it will be a person per se.......have you seen the clips from Ukraine where drones drop grenades or explosive ordinance on un- suspecting troops ? I'm afraid it could be that or even some kind of RPG or some other explosive device. Those behind these attacks seem to be determined to keep Trump unelected....no matter what it takes. I am absolutely praying for his safety and the secret service to thwart any attempt.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread Closed.

REOPENED....pending further developments.....as this seems to have been a false report
www.breitbart.com...
edit on Wed Sep 18 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well, based on the Left's lack of competence, I'm gonna say this guy.

I never know which eye they are using when they are speaking to me. Can you imagine if there was a gun in the mix and he was pointing it.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Has the Harris campaign sent Trump the new Israeli pagers yet?

I just heard a series of explosions again for Hezbollah, and it was claimed the Cell phones blew in Beirut.

More coming I am sure. The IDF don't play around.
edit on 18000000303020249America/Chicago09pm9 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

They had a young incel goober, a looney "mah uKrane" boomer...

😂😂😂😂

Nice and you are so RIGHT

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   

The second shooter had NO way of knowing Trump would be at the golf course, that being an unscheduled last minuted decision.

It is CLEAR that someone from the SS and/or the WH informed the shooter.

They are sloppy.

If they try this stunt a THIRD time, the democrats WILL get caught.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: DAVID64

Well, based on the Left's lack of competence, I'm gonna say this guy.

I never know which eye they are using when they are speaking to me. Can you imagine if there was a gun in the mix and he was pointing it.

I just ask em. " Hey which eye you lookin out?"

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

that fella reminds me of my of old girl friend, she was so cock eyed when she cried tears rolled down both sides of her back.

edit on 18-9-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Has Blackrock released a new commercial yet? I would say start there.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Tolkien

The second shooter had NO way of knowing Trump would be at the golf course.

It's a false dillimma to say it's impossible.

Copy/paste answer.

It's the golf course named after him right by Mar-a-Lago. About two miles away. Trump has preference to play the courses named after and owned by him, and he always plays golf on off days. The most common of common knowledge.

I don't think you need leaked knowledge to predict and ambush him.

Golf Digest asked some famous golfers to list their 10 favorite U.S. courses. One of them, whose identity will be obvious, named the following, in order: Trump National Golf Club Bedminster (N.J.); Winged Foot; Trump National Golf Club Westchester (N.Y.); Trump International Golf Club, West Palm Beach, Fla.; Augusta National; Cypress Point; Trump National Golf Club Los Angeles; Oakmont; Trump National Golf Club Philadelphia; Pebble Beach.

It was known Trump was going to Mar-a-Lago on his day off leading up to Monday. The Airport he landed at, the residence he went to, and the golf course he planned to play at were all in a few miles of each-other. Any politician obsessed lunatic stalker that is reminiscent of Gary Busey can pull this off, even being a few cards short.

This week's itinerary:

On Tuesday, Trump plans to travel to Flint, Michigan for a town-hall-style event, according to his website.
On Wednesday, Trump is scheduled to make his way eastward for a rally in Uniondale, New York.
On Thursday, is expected to attend an event with a pro-Israel group on Thursday in Washington, D.C., the New York Times reports.
And on Saturday, Trump is scheduled to head to a rally in Wilmington, North Carolina.

Nothing for Friday?

If I was a derranged psycho stalker willing to lay in wait for 12 hours I might look into "Trump National Golf Club Washington DC" for that day. He may get a round in before he heads to Wilmington, NC, or maybe he'll leave early and play "Trump National Golf Club Charlotte" on a detour instead?
edit on 18-9-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Of those that the public is aware of, Routh was #3.

#1 was Crooks.

#2 was the goon who wanted to kill Donald Trump with his bare hands at the August 31st rally in Pennsylvania. Police intercepted him and took him away.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   
depends on if we ever get an answer on how this guy knew where and when for his gold outing.

If they manage to obfuscate that data bit they can risk putting a more accomplished shooter out to take the next shot.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tolkien

The second shooter had NO way of knowing Trump would be at the golf course, that being an unscheduled last minuted decision.

It is CLEAR that someone from the SS and/or the WH informed the shooter.

They are sloppy.

If they try this stunt a THIRD time, the democrats WILL get caught.

MSNBC was tipped off to be there, just like CNN was told to be at Roger Stone's house when the FBI raided it at 6am in January of 2019 for no good reason.

FBI told CNN to be at Stone's Home: www.marketwatch.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   
One of these times, they are going to succeed. It will make Pelosi happy when it happens.

I hope if they do succeed at killing Trump that the Republicans win the presidency with their replacement, I think that there will be an extremely high chance of the Democrats losing against whomever takes Trump's spot if an attempt to assasinate him succeeds....I am sure that Kamala will lose because it is the Democrats in charge that are putting him at risk when they are not really boosting the Republican candidates security enough when he has all ready had two attempts on him. I am sure that if the Republicans get in charge, they will utilize lack of proper security on their opposing party like the Democrats are doing right now. The Dems started this madness and Rhetoric...it is part of the Liberal playbook.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

#2 was the goon who wanted to kill Donald Trump with his bare hands at the August 31st rally in Pennsylvania. Police intercepted him and took him away.

Last I heard that guy will face a misdemeanor charge.

When I watched a video, it looked like he got onto a barrier rail to ask where the mosh pit was. Then a bunch of cops showed him the mosh pit. Trump reacted from the stage, saying, “He is on our side.” but they took him out of the concert rally anyway.
edit on 18-9-2024 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join