It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Why Files does Alien Implants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Skip to the 4:10 mark to miss the advertisement

Alien Implants Vol. 1: Devil’s Den UFO Encounter: What Was Found Inside Terry Lovelace?

Terry Lovelace, a former Air Force medic, kept a terrifying secret for 40 years. A routine x-ray in 2012 revealed a mysterious object in his leg, awakening memories of a camping trip gone wrong.

In 1977, Terry and his friend witnessed something extraordinary at Devil's Den State Park. Their encounter with a massive triangular craft led to missing time and unexplained injuries.

Years later, Terry faces a choice: reveal the truth about alien contact or stay silent. His decision puts him at odds with powerful forces and uncovers a conspiracy that reaches beyond our world.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Im worried, I have stopped wanting to flush that fish down the bog

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I love The Why Files. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

That one was unsatisfying for me. I understand the usual YT no no topics but he semed to not to do much devils advocate.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Plot hole:

We know we can make nano-tech implants. If aliens are so advanced, why can we see their implants at zero magnification on an X-ray?

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Interesting, it could as well explain why the "chip" is only visible from one side... Because that kind of was the plot hole for me...
It's wide but very thin...

Case solved

top topics

join