It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Oversee Big Surge In Cop Murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Priorities of a transparent demoncrat regime... exactly what happened under dems during the o'buma regime. To the date.

The Biden-Harris government is responsible for the shooting of a police officer every 22 hours in the United States this year, according to the Fraternal Order of Police (FOP). There have been more than 260 shootings of police officers this year.

“The War on Cops is still going on in the United States,” FOP National Vice President Joe Gamaldi told Breitbart Texas. “More than 630 police officers have been shot in the last two years. There were 378 police officers shot last year, which is 60% more than in 2018.”

“We’ve seen over 260 shots this year alone,” Gamaldi said. “For reference, that’s one police officer shot every 22 hours in the United States.”

Crimes against police are also at their highest level in 10 years, according to the vice president of the national police union, which represents more than 377,000 police officers.

[url=https://www.patriotedition.com/democrats-oversee-big-surge-in-cop-murder/] Dems lie and people continue to die

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   
"I'll take 'Stories the Media will Ignore' for $500 Alex."

seriously, will anyone report this?

I'm amazed anyone would want to be a police officer in a big city.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I knew our crime statistics were BS when checking Minnesota's and they haven't posted 2023 yet, when they announced Walz as Harris' running mate.

I think I saw somewhere that over 6000 precincts nationally are not reporting thier statistics as usual.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The failed policies of the ongoing liberal and progressive control in our society. Maybe they should stick the person who shoots a police officer in the corner for timeout.

If the kids get in trouble when they are young, they should be punished by the law. No lawyering up, no paying big fines by the parents to keep them from community service punishment. I have known quite a few people who had influence in the community that would get their kids out of the trouble they were in without formal punishment. The majority of those kids got worse because of it, they turned into smarter troublemakers. My parents would not stop the law from punishing me if I did something wrong when i was a kid. I also turned out half way decent...not an angel by any means, but I stayed honest and respected others property. Nowadays, many are not going to church anymore or raising their kids to follow the commandments like though shall not kill, though shall not steal, and though shall not covet they neighbors wife. Those things were what our society in America was structured on. The cops are supposed to protect us from crime, and to do that they often have to hurt those that are committing the crimes...most unruly people will not just go peacefully. I would also say more criminals have guns than honest and peaceful people...except there in the U.P where most people own guns just in case they need to protect themselves from people who would hurt them when they are stealing what they worked hard to acquire.

I actually don't think it is possible to fix our society anymore, many of the liberals promote chaos and will approve of hurting those who go against their beliefs. Most serious riots are liberal or fired up by liberal anarchists.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55
"I'll take 'Stories the Media will Ignore' for $500 Alex."

seriously, will anyone report this?

I'm amazed anyone would want to be a police officer in a big city.
Correct.

Meanwhile, it’s non-stop gaslighting from them ranging from “inflation isn’t that bad”, “Trump is a threat to democracy”, “undocumented immigration is actually a strength”, “voting is not going to be tampered with”, and of course last but not least “crime is actually lower”.

And with the last one you can tell from this headline.

Naturally.

top topics

join