It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb UFO Sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Please forgive the poor quality & background noise (my kids iPad)
After all its a UFO video, what do you expect? clarity!?!? HA

edit on 14-9-2024 by CaecusII because: (no reason given)

Debate Night 9/10/24 9:23 PM CT North TX:
Bright white orb UFO spotted moving from SW to NE
Est. Alt. ~ 5000' or less, Est. Airspeed ~ 100-200kts
No visible strobe/indicator/FFA lighting
Luminosity remained consistent upon approach & departure
No track on flight radar (civilian)
No Sound
Appeared to 'waffle' or 'zig-zag' a bit in departure
Anyone else observe any UFO's during the Debate Night? .. in OK or KS etc? flight line was towards Wichita?
I do have video of the event, but having trouble uploading/embedding....
edit on 14-9-2024 by CaecusII because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CaecusII

You can only upload videos here from Youtube.

So upload it there, then here.

Its the only way possible

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

Thanks! ...I think I got it, much appreciated!

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Here you go, embedding the video for ease of viewing...

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Are the crazy movements the object or the camera? Too dark to tell

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I too started to see strange activity in the night sky. Three times in a last week. Do you live any near nuclear power plant?

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Both... my shaky hands for a bit, then stabilized camera (phone) on top of car, then free-hand again. The object appeared to maintain a 'smooth/straight' flight path, until about the last 1/3rd of the video, in which it began to 'waffle' or 'zig-zag' a bit.

a reply to: DaydreamerX

...don't live near a Nuclear 'power plant', BUT one of the only nuclear weapon assembly/disassembly plants is just a stone's throw from this location (appx. 30 miles).

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaecusII

The object appeared to maintain a 'smooth/straight' flight path, until about the last 1/3rd of the video, in which it began to 'waffle' or 'zig-zag' a bit.

Interesting! I saw a very similar object do exactly that for a few minutes above South London one night around '91. Looked like a star, very, very high altitude, covering huge distance in the blink of an eye and zigzagging without any deceleration, sometime backwards at an oblique angle. Other witnesses - no drugs or alcohol consumed (fishing trip)

These things are real. Alien or terrestrial i ofc don't know, but it was wayyy beyond what we officially have now, let alone almost 35 years ago.

Looks like they're still up there doing the same impossible stuff

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Yes, many strange things in our skies... one just has to look up.

ETA: This 'object' transited the entire horizon (at low alt.)... Initially, I thought a possible drone, but this one certainly covered some ground (20+? miles), not sure if that's common practice for hobby/civ. drones?

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I saw these three times may be march this year, then...silence. About two weeks ago first and then few days later another two. Lower than before, most of the time below the clouds in the night sky only vanishing behind them for a brief while...there were cloudy weather conditions for a couple of days.

Besides of being lower in altitude, the 'stars" were making distinct circles with reappearing every may be 20 minutes. The thing is, I live in proximity to nuclear power plant. Most of the time the rounds in trajectory were above that location.

Funny, my wife the other day tells me about the headline on the news site, that says there is an increase of UFO activity near nuclear military installations in the US happening right now. Then I thought, why these orbs (or it is the same one) circle around civil infrastructure. I concluded for a moment, what if civil nuclear power plants are also housing silos with nuclear weapon?

The government and military could mask by mixing radiation from isotopes coming from the warheads and the power reactor to conceal unaccounted stuff?

Anyway. Hope I will see these again soon.

edit on 9 17 24 by DaydreamerX because: (no reason given)

edit on 9 17 24 by DaydreamerX because: (no reason given)

top topics

join