It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In just two years, the United States will be finished. Says dems "illegal alien" Invaders

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Evidently no one informed these ignorant illegal aliens that the USofA has more guns per capita than rest of the world combined. Not to mention the average gun owner has enough ammunition to out last two years of conflict.

My money is on We the People, putting them down within two years. There's no gang, in America, worse than the AQIZ we hunted and killed in Iraq during 2007. I guarantee it.

Illegal criminal alien let into the United States by Kamala Harris and Joe Biden is bragging that the shelters are full of gang members like him and that in 2 years the United States will be done for.

Beyond a catastrophe, the Biden/Harris regime’s border policy is a willful act of treason against the United States.

Watch. “In just two years, the United States will be finished. Formerly known as.”

democrats are importing violent illegal aliens to replace Americans who don't vote democratic

Dems own this when it occurs, remember Republicans didn't open the borders, Republican party didn't give your money to illegals to replace the lost voters. Democrats did this.

Dems lied people died, and it's happening still and won't stop.

What is it going to take, to stop the madness?

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

We're already seeing signs of it in places like Denver, Chicago, New York etc...

The big cities is where I expect most of the trouble to be, rural areas like where I live have no appeal. There's nothing to take over. Yeah, we have a Wal Mart and some local stores, but there's also heavily armed Rednecks. Most of the folks around here are farmers and coal miners. Kind, generous, salt of the Earth type people.....who you really don't wanna f**k with.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Can anyone actually confirm what was being said other than the subtitles?
What's he speaking? Spanish?

I would also be interested in what the bleeding heart Libs here have to say about this.

Is he just a poor, misunderstood young man or is he cold blooded gang member?

In any case, you Liberals own this sh!t....wide open borders, letting the criminals in.

Trump is 100% correct.
edit on 14-9-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

We're already seeing signs of it in places like Denver, Chicago, New York etc...

The big cities is where I expect most of the trouble to be, rural areas like where I live have no appeal. There's nothing to take over. Yeah, we have a Wal Mart and some local stores, but there's also heavily armed Rednecks. Most of the folks around here are farmers and coal miners. Kind, generous, salt of the Earth type people.....who you really don't wanna f**k with.

Rural areas are more safe but not impervious. When I moved to this small town in 2009, population of around 1,500, I didn't realize that it was in the beginnings of an invasion of sorts. Unbeknownst to me and many others, one leader chose this particular town after being kicked out of another rural area. They all came from the big city, 4 hours away. They were well received by many in this town, people who wanted them to succeed, donated buildings, money etc. Their leader kept total control of them. They all stayed in a large building, single people, small families, many with drug and mental health issues, criminal backgrounds etc. They would put mattresses down on the floor each evening and pick them up and put them away each morning. They were to find gainful employment. Mr. leader went to the local employers and asked that the paychecks be made payable to him even though he was not an employee. The local 'nursing home' refused and he got very upset. Mr. leader was very intimidating and many people were afraid of him. His whole game was to have a group of individuals to control and be his 'subjects' as well as support him.

It was discovered later that in his own criminal background, he was a pimp of a large prostitution ring, had sexually abused over a period of time two young children and also assaulted several of the prostitutes. In the midst of his sentencing for the sex abuse of the children, somehow he was not given the mandatory 'register as a sex offender' protocol that EVERY OTHER SEX OFFENDER was required to complete. The explanation later was that he had 'slipped through the cracks'. Let's put it this way, he was scary, very physically large and intimidating, knew how to manipulate and took advantage of people's insecurities and fears as well as his race and the race of his group which all I'm going to say was not Caucasian. But as I stated earlier, he had garnered support from farmers who helped financially and other wealthy donors, religious leaders as well as city leaders.

Meanwhile, crime had picked up in this small town after he and his group had moved in. Theft of personal property became the norm. Baseball bats became a weapon of choice. Mr. leader took matters into his own hands to 'discipline' his disciples while for some reason, the local police let him. He and his posse almost killed a man. But amazingly, no arrests, no public enlightenment. It was all fun and games I guess even though Mr. leader and his group were the subject of a council meeting which was packed with residents demanding something be done to disband and remove them. This little town had become an ugly festering pimple and people didn't like it. Mr. leader had begun walking around town with his own very visibly armed personal security guard who was dressed in a security uniform, with the sole purpose of 'protecting' Mr. leader. Nothing was going to get this guy and his group out of town. People were uneasy and didn't like the change but at this point, were unable to do anything about it.

What finally broke up the group is two of his people got in a fight one evening, arguing over a household item. One had a knife, one had a baseball bat. Both arguing over a washing machine. A two year old child of one of the men was close by when the disagreement broke out. The guy with the baseball bat swung in response to a lunge by knife man, missing his opponent and striking the baby, killing her. There were arrests. And suddenly the fight led to exposure of Mr. leader's previously ignored local assaults and other crimes which also suddenly were prosecutable and LEOs moved in. The group of people disbanded and went back to the big city, Mr. leader went to prison as well as a few others. The people and the city leaders were so adamant about not letting this ever happen again, they had the building the group was living in torn down.

In a little sleepy town where not much ever happens. Fall hay rides, the annual city block party, local thrashing bees and lots of church functions. Where kids, little kids, still play outside without an adult immediately present, riding their bikes up and down the sidewalk and both young and old alike drive to where they want to go with lawn mowers, golf carts or bicycles in addition to vehicles. There was virtually no crime.

But that's how easy it was to put a stranglehold on this small town. The 'nice' people wanted to give everyone a 'chance' even while sacrificing their own welfare and quality of life with no expectations of lawfulness or cohabitation or plan for the future with the new inhabitants.

It takes more than wisdom. It takes action to stop what is happening in Western civilizations. Not only are the leaders getting worse and worse, but people are getting dumber, more apathetic and less responsible for their own decisions.
edit on th30202400000030bSat, 14 Sep 2024 08:51:27 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Didn't Biden say we need F15's and nukes to fight the government? You know they're gonna take us out if they think we're gonna do anything to sabotage their sustainable development goals.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yes . Both .

And he will be a Dead one with that attitude .

I don't doubt we will see some fighting in the streets of inner cities between illegals and Americans. Some things might happen in rural areas but it will be rare. Once the Free Money for the Illegals dries up it will get ugly.

Once people catch on that Illegals are making a move ...Then Everyone will be armed and waiting for their chance to play 'shoot em up '
edit on 14-9-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux
What you've just described is the "global" plan of a certain section of humanity (well I say humanity but they're really, well not very humane). Move in small time, befriend the locals by being helpful and kind, get into positions of power (councillors/mayors etc.) slowly build up their numbers, while in a minority fit in with the populace. Then, when they have enough numbers the place is theirs. Then they show their true colours and you don't even fit in the community that all your ancestors built for you and your children.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I like the part where he threatens people sleeping on a subway.

Mucho bravado. Muy machismo.

Now then.

How about the folks that don’t sleep on subways eh?

FAFO maybe.

And remember leftists, no crying when it’s one of yours.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
What you've just described is the "global" plan of a certain section of humanity (well I say humanity but they're really, well not very humane). Move in small time, befriend the locals by being helpful and kind, get into positions of power (councillors/mayors etc.) slowly build up their numbers, while in a minority fit in with the populace. Then, when they have enough numbers the place is theirs. Then they show their true colours and you don't even fit in the community that all your ancestors built for you and your children.

Yes. Death of America. There won't be any escaping it.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

And Death to whatever Country you are from as well . have a nice day

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Can anyone actually confirm what was being said other than the subtitles?
What's he speaking? Spanish?

I would also be interested in what the bleeding heart Libs here have to say about this.

In any case, you Liberals own this sh!t....wide open borders, letting the criminals in.

Trump is 100% correct.

Yes. Although what he is saying can only be translated in a way that is more interpretation than straight translation, just because of the fact that his exact words wouldn't translate to English, the gist of what he is saying is spot on, yes. And that comes from me, a professional translator by hobby, credentials, multiple degrees, and profession.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

They can't take us all.

Have you ever watched A Bugs Life?

Watch the part where boss hopper throws a seed. Then dumps all seeds out. The point will be well made, and understood.

edit on 14-9-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Yes, let this be a lesson TO ALL PEOPLE WHO SLEEP ON PUBLIC TRANSIT, if you fall asleep a punk Venezuelan will knock you out and steal everything of value. Which for someone sleeping on a subway would be their transit pass, shoes, and the $6 they needed for Popov vodka.

I should give in and start producing videos like this. Go find a random Venezuelan (shouldn't be too hard) and be like, "I'll give you $100 to make a video where you gloat about being a heartless criminal and thank the asylum system for letting you in."

Easily BS'd.

This could absolutely be a sheltered Venezuelan in the USA, but it could also be from any world location, walking through any unfinished warehouse. I don't trust TikTok or X. He could be at construction site in Caracas for all we know.

I'm consistently fed specious evidence that forces me to take THEIR word on the context.

All I know for certain is: A person speaking a thick Venezuelan dialect is baiting conservatives walking through an unknown building. Taking their word on the translation.

"Castellano venezolano" sounds like gibberish to me, very unintelligible to Northern Mexico Spanish - they shorten words, speak faster, and pronounce letters differently. Which to borrow a Mandarin idiom is like a chicken talking to a duck... that both get eaten by Haitians.

I lean towards deceptive video. He hits too many exploitable and partisan-useful points. It's almost like it was written to be the archetypal migrant-criminal gloating and taunting Americans while issuing some warning prompting the patriotic viewer to blame the current administration and get more wound up.

We might be f*cked though. Not really by the roving gangs of illegals, as much as by the idea of the roving gangs of illegals.

edit on 14-9-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Remindwe me if that border patrol video, where they asked a cocky illegal alien who he was. His response was, soon you will all know who I am. Remember that?

Yeah, he was later confirmed to be a terrorist, on a watch list.

That right there, should wake mofos up to what's going on.

Border Patrol has caught 127 illegal immigrants on FBI terror watchlist in fiscal 2023
Canadian & Mexican Borders

edit on 14-9-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Deagel predicted a big culling coming up a while ago. Does make one wonder just how much is Homeland Security is in on the plan? So far they are on board with the big migrant influx.

Even if only 1% of the new migrants have militant motives, that is a force of 100-200K already behind enemy lines. Will there be an activation day where all hell breaks loose? Or is it going to be a more gradual and organic form of chaos as things like apartment buildings and pets ramp up to other things?

The weak spot for the federal government is the USD $. If that falls it is going to be up to the States to pick up the pieces.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Our Government is stupid.

Our people are fat.

We will probably get our a$$ kicked.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: StoutBroux

And Death to whatever Country you are from as well . have a nice day

I live in the United States. I didn't state 'Death TO America'. I was agreeing that the death OF America is happening. Every day, a little more here and little more there. I love this country dearly and my heart is heavy with sadness at what has evolved within our borders. It isn't just illegal immigrants. It's a huge list of dissing law and order, justice, common sense, American citizens, our constitutional rights, our God given rights etc. It's criminal and it's wrong but we seem to have our hands tied in fighting the wrongs and the corruption, especially so in government.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The democrats have brought the war to our doorstep. It’s why I’ve zero respect among other reasons for any self proclaimed democrat. You have to be a idiot not to see it and continue to support their bs that hurts our country.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Yes! In fact, they brought us the last four years and want to cry about it but think it's a good idea to elect the very same administration? Give me a break.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR Come on out and play illegal gang member . Your demise will come much sooner than two years

top topics

join