It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay...This was Weird!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Speaking of the fridge...there are those reports all over youtube of people hacking into people's fridges and alexas and just watching their cameras or ranking them by leaving some spooky messages playing on the fridge. Otherwise, it is obvious you got the jab and now your body is being used as a hub for bell Atlantic traffic. Just mind your own business and try not to listen in on other people's calls just because they have been routed through your Mac address.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Maybe you’re Neo and it’s time to take the red pill.

Ring, ring. Time to leave the matrix.

edit on 14-9-2024 by Lapidoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I had kind of a similar type of experience...

I went through a period of phantom phone vibrations in my gut...it would vibrate for a few seconds, then rinse and repeat.

Weirdest thing...it eventually went away on it's own.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
... It was inductive coupling. Someone nearby had a linear amplifier hooked up and it was blasting out so much power it was literally powering my radio in reverse (through the antenna). ...

Have many metallic fillings ?
An electric guitar laying-around ?

My cable decoder reboots every Saturday morning around 1AM, but there's no dial-up or modem component.

Like those trail-cams that have motion-detection to turn-on : is there any type of recording device, that listens, and turns-on when a sound is heard ?

Can you please post a link with a similar sound ?

Was it like this ? ( starting around 1:14 )

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Maybe a prowler had a cell phone and was outside the house.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: KnowItAllKnowNothin

It was EXACTLY like the sound at 1:14...EXACTLY!!!

The only difference was there was no solid tone at the end.

Otherwise, that's EXACTLY what I heard!!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   
We have wired in smoke alarms. One time the alarm sounded like a distorted voice, as if someone was sending a phone call over the electrical grid. The wife and granddaughter also heard this weird mumbled talking like sound when I called them to listen to it.

A few other times there was a sound of a little weak beep, like a cell phone or cordless phone going dead beep heard from the smoke alarms.

Another time there was a ring like sound coming from the smoke alarm. I looked all over till I put my ear right towards it. I do not know how something would backfeed into the electrical grid and trigger this or all of the above, maybe a short in a neighbors phone system.

Next time you hear this, check the smoke alarms emitting this sound if they are hardwired in. The sound seems to be coming from all over but you can identify it if you know how to listen for it. A signal does go through the electric grid to other wired in smoke alarms and if there is a short in your or your neighbors smoke alarms there could be something like this occurring. Remember, they send data through the electric grid for smart meters, so this is definitely possible. They can turn off my meter remotely right from the computer at the power plant.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Sometimes, when the thermostat of my AC compressor unit switches on, it sounds like an angry old man clearing his thrust! HAHA

@Flyingclaydisk, the coyotes went off, and your dogs went off, then you went to the kitchen, and heard what sounded like someone's muted phone. There could have been someone out there. I wouldn't rule it out.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

I remember using an old Hoover years ago and it was picking up the local radio station clear as a bell. It did it a couple of times if I remember clearly. I guess the more devices of an electrical nature there are the more anomalies will happen.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Okay...I've been thinking about this.
You live out in nature...coyotes and dogs go off...late at night.

IT' WAS BIGFOOT outside your house.
BF is known to be able to perfectly mimic any animal or sound.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Hmmmm...I was standing right next to our fridge when I heard it. And, although I couldn't pinpoint a direction, it did sort of sound like the direction of the fridge. The thought of the fridge did cross my mind.

Some people say, and even some scientists/physicists have said there are shifting energies in dimensions where times and places can hop around. (heh)..

I had an experience like that 30 years ago, I heard our family home garage door activate and run the open cycle that has a low hum and some rasping sound to it, and when it finished, (took about 10 seconds opening and closing), I knew it had to be a family member coming home, so I went down stairs and opened the door to the garage and nothing was there and the door was shut.

The sound was definitely there, but it had not happened, only the sound of it.

Totally unexplained in the traditional sense.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Hmmmm...I was standing right next to our fridge when I heard it. And, although I couldn't pinpoint a direction, it did sort of sound like the direction of the fridge. The thought of the fridge did cross my mind.

Some people say, and even some scientists/physicists have said there are shifting energies in dimensions where times and places can hop around. (heh)..

I had an experience like that 30 years ago, I heard our family home garage door activate and run the open cycle that has a low hum and some rasping sound to it, and when it finished, (took about 10 seconds opening and closing), I knew it had to be a family member coming home, so I went down stairs and opened the door to the garage and nothing was there and the door was shut.

I have the same situation in my home.
Sounds like the garage door opening and closing.
Turned out to be my home's sump pump.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I have the same situation in my home.
Sounds like the garage door opening and closing.
Turned out to be my home's sump pump.

Ah, interesting. In the home I mentioned there isn't any pumps near the house. Home has water from a spring, and the pumphouse is in another building down a hill, about 100 yards away.
And the garage door sound is unmistakable from other sounds.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Okay...I've been thinking about this.
You live out in nature...coyotes and dogs go off...late at night.

IT' WAS BIGFOOT outside your house.
BF is known to be able to perfectly mimic any animal or sound.

And the bigfoot had someone's cell phone in his pocket that was weaved from his hair on his body.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Not sure if its been mentioned as I havnt read all the replies, but some nefarious people will put a modified mobile phone hidden as a surveillance device, its happened to me. Not knowing your house layout I have no idea where it could be stashed, at my place they put it under my house.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Did you build the house, or did you move in there? What is the history of the property?

Perhaps someone had a phone in an alcove and it just got walled over at some stage, wasn't even worth disconnecting or keeping an old handset for reuse elsewhere. Or even in a basement or buried.

If an old property had burned or been demolished, perhaps it got bulldozed and then the ground levelled prior to rebuilding a new house, leaving the phone buried somewhere? If that were the case, look for old 'phone wires coming in somewhere outside.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I think the solid tone in that vid, was from the next example.

I also think that if I vote for Big-Foot as well, that makes 3 votes, so we pretty much can take that as a given ...

Another idea would be get one of those little electronic detectors, like one would use if they rent an Air B&B type of place, to scan for cameras and other spy stuff.

I want to get one as well, to scan hotel rooms and the like.
I don't know the correct name though, so anyone linking one would be appreciated, and on-topic me-thinks.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KnowItAllKnowNothin

**DELETED**
edit on 16-9-2024 by ianmoone3 because: ATS Website posted my reply to the wrong user... twice... had to manually adjust the reply target to get it correct

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

They are called Camera Sniffers or detectors, ton on Amazon under $50..

As for the experience, there are any number of things it could be. I often hear odd things, especially later at night or very early in the morning... voices talking in a whisper, phones ringing, heck even that old modem sound.

I kind of write if off to the copious amounts of '___' I consumed in my youth (and God help me if I find a decent new supply these days).. but bear in mind that at night time, radio signals travel a lot farther and better due to less interference from solar radiation and a stronger Ionosphere.

Although it may sound odd, the guy talking about the tooth fillings I think is close. Radio signals can and often do, get amplified so to speak, and resonate with a variety of items. Just even your teeth by themselves can pick up and make signals audible. These things are constantly passing thru our bodies, and bone transduction audio is the latest rage in headphones...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join