It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala & Biden get *SILENCE* from firefighters, Trump gets huge applause

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I started watching this guy's videos on college and pro football but this one is interesting as well as hilarious

The President and Vice President walk into the garage full of firemen to silence while Trump arrives a few moments later. Now ask yourself how does that happen this was in New York I believe

edit on p000000309pm096 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
I started watching this guy's videos on college and pro football but this one is interesting as well as hilarious

The President and Vice President walk into the garage too silence while Trump arrives a few moments later. Now ask yourself how does that happen this was in New York I believe

...and THAT is why Trump will win...(if the voting isn't rigged).

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

That word if.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

That word if.

"IF" is the biggest word in the dictionary. 😊

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I don't know a huge part of 2020 was mail-in voting, some mail-in voting laws have changed in states

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Without the media, they wouldn't fill a rec room at a local retirement home.

Everything has been manufactured since day 1. That's the truth of it. In just a few weeks, the media managed to prop up the most indigestible person in politics and actually cast her as a hero!

A heroine for being a woman! Yay!

A heroine for being black sometimes! Yay!

A heroine for having a plan....(that took ~4 years to mention!) Yay!

Save your money folks, this show is straight to DVD.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 10:50 PM
link   
It's no Secret the People are for Trump.

But will the MSM convince everyone to stay home because Kamala has it in the bag .....?

The Debate did Kamala absolutely no favors. She seemed so out of touch , Fake and Elitist .

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
It's no Secret the People are for Trump.

But will the MSM convince everyone to stay home because Kamala has it in the bag .....?

Or convince enough people that Trump has got it in the bag so there's no need to vote...
😬

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: visitedbythem

That word if.

"IF" is the biggest word in the dictionary. 😊

Extra big this time too.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

The President and Vice President walk into the garage too silence while Trump arrives a few moments later. Now ask yourself how does that happen this was in New York I believe

...and THAT is why Trump will win...(if the voting isn't rigged).

Voting is being rigged already - illegal voter registrations happeing all over the country.
Republicans are trying to stem it, but they have a bucket on teh titanic trying to stop it sinking.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I wish they were able to make it fair, but we saw last time the RINO's were and still are eyeball deep into this working for the Uniparty Puppet masters. Too many things we have seen with turning their back in Arizona for one and Georgia just to name a couple of the flaming cheating they just ignored and stomped on the truth seekers.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I don't know a huge part of 2020 was mail-in voting, some mail-in voting laws have changed in states

"Laws" are one thing. But the cheating methods are often superior. Methods like signature verification variables, and counterfeit and duplicate ballots that go undetected. Drop box stuffing, and transportation rerouting, etc. 🦆🐱

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

"Laws" are one thing. But the cheating methods are often superior. Methods like signature verification variables, and counterfeit and duplicate ballots that go undetected. Drop box stuffing, and transportation rerouting, etc. 🦆🐱

My university motto, Leges sine moribus vanae

top topics

join