It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora PD arrests 10 members of Tren de Aragua in connection with apartment building takeovers: stat

page: 1

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I thought this was fake news??

From 2 days Ago:
Surveillance video showing what appears to be a group of Spanish-speaking armed men entering an Aurora, Colorado, apartment complex has stoked fears about people in the U.S. illegally. But city officials and apartment residents have disputed claims that a Venezuelan gang has seized control of the complex.

Which they have been saying since the video came out

Yet today:
"Two of the eight individuals who were taken into custody were involved in a July shooting at one of the specific properties in the city that have experienced issues with TdA activity. In line with these arrests, we can also now confirm that criminal activity, including TdA issues, had significantly affected those properties."

Aurora PD arrests 10 members of Tren de Aragua in connection with apartment building takeovers: statement

2 day old story
Todays story

I do find the line "had significantly affected those properties." Interesting.
We aren't going to fully admit it - Seems to be the admission.

I think we are past the point of no return unfortunately. Even if something was done tomorrow, like rounding up illegals and sending them back to their home countries, it is too late. They have a foothold. Gangs and all.
And as I said in another thread, I am concerned about the Mexican cartels either fighting, or joining with these Venezuelan gang members.
We already have people dyeing at their hands.
And Old Jerry Nadler doesn't care to hear about it. He would rather sleep.
That picture really set me off.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Well, it's Colorado, so they're probably already out and wandering the streets again and good luck finding them when their court date comes.

Obama said he would "fundamentally change America" and Democrats have been going by the playbook ever since...and then Biden got elected and here we are with Harris having a shot at it.

I think it's funny how they elected the leaders who got on their high horse and declared they were sanctuary cities/states and now they're whining that their neighborhoods aren't safe, too much money going to illegals instead of the locals....

Buckle up boys and girls, the next few years is gonna be a rough ride.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Trump warned about this repeatedly in the debate. The democrats have allowed a horde of criminals to invade the U.S.
The barbarians aren't at the gate, they're in the city. As usual, the dems will revert to their "nothing to see here" response, or claim it's just hysteria from "MAGA racists".

The morons who keep voting in these leftist loons are too stupid to realize that it's their own children and grandchildren who will suffer under a democrat-run America.

Trump called it! Four more years of a democrat administration, and we can kiss the USA goodbye.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Ah HA!

So another MSM cover-up exposed as a real issue 😃

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Obama said he would "fundamentally change America" and Democrats have been going by the playbook ever since...and then Biden got elected and here we are with Harris having a shot at it.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I think we are past the point of no return unfortunately. Even if something was done tomorrow, like rounding up illegals and sending them back to their home countries, it is too late.

Unfortunately you’re absolutely correct. While I do try and stay optimistic about the health and well-being of the country, it’s become painfully obvious that we are finished as a country and the democrats have had a HUGE part in insuring we fail.

Broken record here but saying it anyway, I don’t see how anyone with more than a brain cell can vote democrat at this point. They’re literally enabling and facilitating the destruction and downfall of our country. It’s disgusting, equally as disgusting is that we are allowing it to happen.

When a percentage of the millions we’ve allowed into this country get their terror cells organized which I promise you they’re doing, we’re going to be in for the rudest awakening this country has ever seen, mark my words. I’ll bet the farm on it. I wish that was hyperbolic statement but it’s not. This is not going to end well for us.

edit on 12-9-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Send the first few to Guantanamo Bay. The rest will deport themselves.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Rumor has it, David Muir and ABC News contacted the City Manager and he informed them that there's no evidence of armed illegal aliens taking over apartment complexes in Aurora, CO. Just ask em, they'll tell ya.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

But the migratory birds are all okay, right?

The City of Aurora would also like you to know:

As for the perception and reality of public safety in Aurora, please understand that issues experienced at a select few properties do not apply to the city as a whole or large portions of it. TdA has not ‘taken over’ the city. The overstated claims fueled by social media and through select news organizations are simply not true.

I don't think people are conditioned to accept that answer anymore. They're gonna get called out for only caring when they have to and validate the claims. You can't refute claims by addressing them as misleading after people's minds are already made up, and after you've confirmed even partial validity to them.

No worries though. Trump has been selected by divinity to fix it.

He suggested after he jails all his political opponents who stole the election (HE HAS PROOFS), ruled against him, hurt his ego, or perpetuated the lie that he lost in the media, he'll go door to door rounding up all illegals to make our country great again. All 21 million by his "estimation." They'll have to elude the raids to stay here, but at least there's tons of attics to hide in.

It will be great seeing armed personnel going door to door demanding to see proof of nationality and then removing those who cannot provide it.

www.cato.org...

In 2018, the illegal immigrant criminal conviction rate was 782 per 100,000 illegal immigrants, 535 per 100,000 legal immigrants, and 1,422 per per 100,000 native-born Americans. The illegal immigrant criminal conviction rate was 45 percent below that of native-born Americans in Texas..

At least we'll get rid of those most prone to convictions, because I'm told the 2024 immigrants are much more violent then the 2019 ones.
edit on 12-9-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

It's not the quantity of crime. It's the quality.
Those Americans behind bars are very probably there for possession of cannabis or not paying taxes or other such heinous crimes.
However gangs and gang members are there for murder mostly.
I'm just guessing, but I feel confident in my gut instinct.

That said, you don't know what latin gangs are like to even mildly accept their presence.
They run a lot of territory and it's not just driving around in jumping cars brandishing a gun.
Oh if it was just that, you'd be in heaven.
Alas, these are beings who kill and rule everyone in their neighbourhood by the worst way possible in order to look more dangerous than their rivals.

Normies are nothing to them, killing innocents is like killing flies accidentally with your windscreen wipers.
If you are a female and attractive, you'd better stay indoors firever and hope they don't know you exist.

Have kids? Great, killing them in horrible ways will work then if they think you or someone you know needs to learn a lesson.

There are areas that make hell look like a two week holiday in Benidorm. Something to look forward to.

I am concerned that middle-class people with no real life experience can be so dumb and don't want to nip this in the bud. The lack of knowledge of how they work and the fact they are right now establishing territory should have you beg on your knees to stop! This at ALL costs if you or your offspring want to live a nice life.

If you don't care about your own, you are indeed entitled to try and make it happen by being so bloo.dy nice and understanding, whilst blind to any facts.

You can watch what your life will be like in plenty of documentaries. With all those lovely chaps not holding back whilst hiding behind balaclavas. Or listen to their surviving victims, it's a great way to stay in shape. So don't just take my word for it.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Not sure why you brought the birds into this, but Ok?

It's funny how spin works. I had never seen an article claiming the whole town was overtaken. Only the apartment complex.
But today I see were the media is claiming OTHERS were claiming that.

Of course, because when it was reported this was going on, even with the video, the majority of the media and the local government denied, denied, denied.

Then it was, really going on.
And if you don't think this is a problem, lucky you. I can't live in denial. We are letting in extremely violent people into this country. People their original countries do not want. I hope that no one anyone knows becomes a victim to them. Because I've watched the video of family members of those who have. Pretty brutal death, that should not have happened.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Of course it happened. It wasn't convenient for the agenda of the Dims to admit that it happened, so they tried a cover up that has been exposed. But that doesn't stop their cheerleaders from coming onto ATS and spreading manure.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

But Trump is an existential threat to democracy. Think of the poor little democracy.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   

The evil left will say that this is fake news and you are raycist.

And cats and geese are okay.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The evil left will say that this is fake news and you are raycist.

And cats and geese are okay.

The LEFT/Democrat leaders and officials, need more personal and family exposure to the damage Joe and Kamala's migrants (voters) are bringing to this country. It won't be pleasant for them, but feeling pain is what works against haters, unfortunately. (Think "Kyle Rittenhouse")

edit on 1292024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join