It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I figured out why Ginsberg didn't step down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I figured out why Ginsberg didn't step off the Supreme Court. It has all been a long-game set up by Obama. Here we go. Conspiracy theory time. I've got a 75ft roll of aluminum foil here we can make hats with.......

This is a list I guess of events leading to Kam Kuwata's death which I just started looking into.

Background on First Political ‘Assassination’

For those who have not been following this, UR’s Washington Insider described how long time Democratic Operative Kam Kuwata (who set up the 2008 Denver Democratic convention and ran Hillary’s West Coast campaign) was found inexplicably murdered after he informed some other Democrats of Obama being carried into a room, weird chanting and suddenly emerging as if he was a new man only moments later. (I know – it sounds preposterous but read the comments in the above linked article and trace the evidence yourself.) Kuwata was Diane Feinstein’s aide and longtime friend.

The actual timeline is much stranger and happens this way:

• Tony West – an attorney at the law firm defending Barack Obama’s birth certificate matters raises $65 Million for Barack Obama’s election. His sister-in-law Kamala Harris is the District Attorney for San Francisco.

• Kam Kuwata tells others (likely Sen. Feinstein) of weird Obama stuff he saw at the convention.

• Obama elected with huge illegal campaign (25% of what he raises) coming through a SINGLE California bank) much from Tony West. Rumors swirl of up to $300 Million in undeclared campaign contributions are not reported or those donors.

• Feinstein’s aide and Kuwata’s business partner BOTH indicted and sent to prison by soon to be Dem Governor Cuomo of NY.

• Kuwata works against CA Attorney General Kamala Harris to put in a CA AG who can investigate Obama campaign donations.

• A few months later highly active Kuwata found 2 weeks dead in his apartment.

• The same month Tony West is appointed as Assistant Attorney General in the Civil Division reporting to Eric Holder at the Department of (so called) Justice.

• At Kuwata’s memorial, Feinstein very strangely “scooped” the President with the news of Osama Bin Laden death by 1 hour. Feinstein and intelligence knew of OBL location since January. Some wonder if this was a warning to Obama.

• DOJ does not investigate Kuwata’s death.

• A month later, former CA Obama Committee chairwoman embezzles millions in funds from Feinstein’s campaign and others including Obama’s CA funds. This critically impairs Feinstein’s reelection hopes.

• Feinstein charged with ethics violations.

• Kamala Harris found to be in pocket of public sector unions scuttling initiative on their behalf.

• Kamala Harris named Co-Chairwoman of the Obama Campaign.

• CA AG Kamala Harrisand the NY AG replacing Gov Cuomo refuse to follow the law on failed mortgages, threatening the FDIC and creating a $25 Billion Mortgage settlement that:

• Gives 70% of the money to government programs

• Penalizes stockholders, brokers who never admitted guilt in due process

• Allows the REAL perpetrators of the mortgage crisis (both public and private) to skate without ANY prosecution. (Very good explanation here.)

• It also gives her a slush fund of over $1 Billion to preside over.

• Tony West is appointed Assistant Attorney General of the United States under Eric Holder.

• American Bar Association Journal reports Kamala Harris be considered as next Supreme Court Justice replacing Ruth Bader Ginsberg.

gulagbound.com...

The Bar association reports Kamala Harris could be considered to replace Ginsberg.

People upset that Ginsberg didn't step off and then Trump got to pick, which resulted in "overturning" Roe V. Wade, well did anyone stop and think that this was all purposely orchestrated by Obama to not only create this situation where the court would be set up to overturn it and make it a real hot button issue? But also, cant pick Kamala for Supreme Court because we know we are going to install her as president in a few years hehehehehehehehe?

Well that's my conspiracy theory for tonight.

Or maybe Ginsberg didn't like Kamala and knew she would be the pick and thats why..........

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

Interesting stuff for sure.

I can add a tidbit, remember when it was found out
that The CIA director was spying on Diane Feinstein?

That was John Brennan, of the Muh Russia Haox.
John gave Peter Strzok a special "coin".

ETA:Links
www.npr.org...
time.com...

edit on 11-9-2024 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   

It's not what you know but who you know... the same Diane Feinstein with the Chinese agent as a member of her staff

I just found out today, guess who one of ABC's Linsey Davis debate moderators sorority sisters is our Madame VP. Im sure it was all on the up and up but still, are we to believe ABC had no other person to handle the debate.

Why do those in power always try to game the system? It's why we need term limits desperately, a lobbying ban, no stock purchasing or buying during your term

x.com...

Bree A Dail
@breeadail
·
1h
CONFIRMED—
@ABC
Linsey Davis, who moderated last night’s Presidential Debate, had a MAJOR conflict of interest:

She is a sorority sister of
@KamalaHarris
, and bragged about it on record, years ago.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Worth mentioning here.

SCJ Scalia wasn’t sacrificed and smothered at that esoteric hunting lodge with other political mucky-mucks.

He just died in his sleep.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
Worth mentioning here.

SCJ Scalia wasn’t sacrificed and smothered at that esoteric hunting lodge with other political mucky-mucks.

He just died in his sleep.

Damn sometimes I hear these blips of information and don't remember the details but that was 8 years ago and was busy as hell in that time frame

time.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   

We've known all along that the Democrats are con artists.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Funny how closely connected politicians and their accomplices are. Now do all the close connections between the Republican operatives with the Democrat ones.

I'll take a hat now, please.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Funny how closely connected politicians and their accomplices are. Now do all the close connections between the Republican operatives with the Democrat ones.

I'll take a hat now, please.

Every single RINO that made bank voting with the DNC, the same list that endorses Harris Walz in 2024?

FWIW it does seem like the public sees through some of the BS

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Polls are a very powerful tool to manipulate voter turnout. It has been shown that if a political party is polled to win the voters effort to vote is diminished.

In a true democratic process this can mean win or loose as every vote counts...

But i guess if it's just a farce like the US votes where neither of the side trust the result if they don't win, it's all for show anyways...

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Boy, that is a whole lot of crazy coincidences.
Maybe they should by lottery tickets?

Oh, wait, they already have cash cows.

US!

I pray someday we wake up, and clean house.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

This is a list I guess of events leading to Kam Kuwata's death which I just started looking into.

Wow, that is really interesting. Thank you for bringing that to light. I have, coincidentlly, just watched the first 3 of 4 episodes of a Netflix documentary. Based on your OP I think you'd like it very much.
www.netflix.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   

She was dead several months before they announced it, that's why.
Roe V. Wade was overturned at the behest of the DNC because they were facing a bloodbath in the 2022 election. The Red Wave didn't materialize due to that hot button issue energizing the dem base which was apathetic due to the terrible economy and performance of the Biden Administration on the world stage diplomatically. And election fraud helped just like in 2020.
edit on 12-9-2024 by Owlwatcher because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2024 by Owlwatcher because: Wrong date

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Owlwatcher

Yes she was dead already but im saying maybe that's why she didn't step down and let Obama pick someone. In order to make it an issue they could run on.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   

The Red Wave didn't materialize due to that hot button issue energizing the dem base which was apathetic due to the terrible economy and performance of the Biden Administration on the world stage diplomatically.

a reply to: Owlwatcher

The real problem today is how Kamala, democrats, the msm and to an extent the idiot republicans-not just the rinos-the real problem is how they frame the current abortion issue. It is NOT a presidential or federal issue it is up to each state and the people of each state to vote for people that reflect their values. Each state will vary, "abortion rights" is simply not a constitutional right, not a federal matter and not a presidential campaign issue.

edit on 12-9-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Thanks for sharing this i have seen 2 episodes of unsolved mysteries that somewhat feature Danny's case. I think it is really interesting because in one of those episodes they talk to a reporter named Don Devereaux who was in contact with Danny but also had been investigating Chuck Morgan's death and then a guy who worked across the street from Don Devereaux house and drove the same car ended up getting killed and Don's contacts in intelligence told him it was a botched hit

Have you heard about this at all? Whats your opinion on all of it?
edit on 12-9-2024 by Shoshanna because: Cant spell

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

It's not what you know but who you know... the same Diane Feinstein with the Chinese agent as a member of her staff

I just found out today, guess who one of ABC's Linsey Davis debate moderators sorority sisters is our Madame VP. Im sure it was all on the up and up but still, are we to believe ABC had no other person to handle the debate.

Why do those in power always try to game the system? It's why we need term limits desperately, a lobbying ban, no stock purchasing or buying during your term

x.com...

Bree A Dail
@breeadail
·
1h
CONFIRMED—
@ABC
Linsey Davis, who moderated last night’s Presidential Debate, had a MAJOR conflict of interest:

She is a sorority sister of
@KamalaHarris
, and bragged about it on record, years ago.

Yeah that's so wrong. Hey bestie!!!! Dont worry i'll interject for you when you're losing the debate. Im the moderator, we got this girl!!!!!!!

I was wondering why especially Lindsey seemed to be jumping in and almost speaking for Kamala at points. Now we know why hehehehehehehe!

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Most are wide awake but have still too much to loose...

To think a house cleaning would immediately make things better, is wishful thinking. The status quo profits everyone living in a capitalist 1st world country and the corruption spans far and wide. The repercussions of such a house cleaning would be felt significantly by everyone.

Unlike others the USA actually gives their citizens the option to do so legally, but I'm affraid if that cleaning only happens along party lines it would probably be considered an insurrection...

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Have you heard about this at all? Whats your opinion on all of it?

Not sure about Chuck Morgan's death or Don Devereaux. Are they related to the OP, I don't think I saw them in the documentary but have yet to watch the 4th and final episode. The documentary and your OP really shows how ruthless these people are. Really unbelievable.
edit on 12-9-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   

It's as good a theory as any other.

Ginsberg is classic example of why we don't need activist judges.

new topics

top topics

join