It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

get ready technology advances are going to skyrocket cause of AI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   
So since AI has been booming, we are going to skyrocket our technology advances fast thanks to AI.

if we can keep AI from going hostile, and have adaptive learning AI used for medical, robotics, and let it crack coding in DNA that could be done faster than our past methods of mapping DNA we will have breath through after break through.

link to article on AI detection of breast cancer
AI detection of breast cancer

link to article about AI being used to cure paralysis

AI used to cure paralysis

link to article about AI and DNA research
AI DNA research

link to article about AI advancements in robotics
AI advancments in robotics

I have a feeling in the next 10-20 years, or even less amount of time adaptative learning AI used in different scientific fields is going to result in chain reaction of scientific breakthroughs.

I think we should keep using Adaptive learning AI, but put safety checks on them so they don't get out of hand

edit on 9/11/2024 by wrayth because: added another link

edit on 9/11/2024 by wrayth because: spellcheck

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   
We have decided to make a company to manage AI, we will call it "Skynet". that is all.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I remember reading a science fiction short story many years ago. They linked all the computers in this solar system so that they all worked together with their computing power. The first question asked if this system was does God really exist. It's reply was "I do now."

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This isn’t AI like people are making it out to be. It’s just a new selling point for better programs on faster chips. Every single one of your examples is a man made code turned into a program then implemented through technology. It is not technology creating technology. There is a huge difference there

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
We have decided to make a company to manage AI, we will call it "Skynet". that is all.

I will find you, John Connor.....I'll be back !!....

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Cyberdyne, Skynet is just a service.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Seems like technology these days has made everything so confusing. People can't just walk to the store, they wear their smartwatches and have to check them to make sure they are walking correctly, and they need google maps to drive to where they are going...they don't even memorize anything anymore, which means their brain is not learning as much as it could.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

You should read "The Last Question" by Isaac Asimov if you like that.

top topics

join