It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mc Millan interviews Hospital team leader.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Here we have Dr McMillan doing an interview with a catheter surgeon who has observed the calamari clots since late 21, it has left venous surgeons with forty years experience asking "What the hell is that"...... since it is a novel pathology experienced doctors haven't a clue either. This anonymous whistleblower waited during the rollout out and when he did a risk analysis on his colleagues decided not to get the shot and withstood a lot of pressure to comply with the herd. He was so essential to the team that replacing him was too difficult so they did not sack him.

Mc Millan also brings in a doctor from south Africa into the discussion , the consensus was that these clots were post mortem but now has to change their minds as they are pulling them out of various areas of the body, sometimes using great force as they are virtually castes of the vein or artery that they come out of. These are now a common occurrence and getting so common that the whistleblower wants to clear his conscience, better late than never. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

You do seem to like picking these people who are are less than professional shall we say and the anonymous whistle blower sounds like a complete fraud??
Why is he contacting a lowly ex-GP in another country to whistle blow? Why isn't he telling his employer? Why isn't he contacting his professional body? His professioanl body will protect him if his claims are real??

The other person in the vid, A Dr Sankara Chetty was found guilty of unprofessional conduct by the Health Professions Council of South Africa for the unscientific Covid-19 treatment protocols he used in 2020.

www.iol.co.za...

Shankara Chetty is accused of failing to act in the best interests of patients

Dr Chetty dedicated time at the height of the pandemic to critically review information that had come from observations of the Covid pandemic from around the world, and formed his own beliefs about what Covid was and how best to treat it. He also shared these views publicly, despite them going against the views of other practitioners and experts.

edit on 11-9-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   

The number of reports of calamari clots are growing. If this were a naturally-occurring thing, there would be MSM articles every day about a surging epidemic. But we live in clown-world, so... ***crickets***.

I'd like to believe that 10 years from now there will be some admission and acknowledgement that this was the direct result of the Covid-19 vaccines, but I'm not holding my breath.

Hard to believe this could even happen in our modern world.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Why isn't he telling his employer? Why isn't he contacting his professional body? His professioanl body will protect him if his claims are real??

Why isn't he doing these things? He values his medical license. Going against the C19 agenda is a good way to be cast out of the profession. When it comes to C19, as a healthcare worker, you tow the party line or get blacklisted.

This doc is very, very fortunate to be in a low density, high value specialty. More common docs were canned for refusing the vaccine, or even hinting someone should be exempt from, or not take, the shot.

I know multiple healthcare workers who got documentation of getting the shot without getting the shot, to keep their jobs. None of them schlubs. All people I'd trust to care for me or my loved ones and that endorsement is not easy to obtain from me. With most being military healthcare workers, their shot records are longer than your arm. Yellow fever, anthrax, typhoid, Japanese encephalitis, rabies, you name it. Unlike C19, all FDA approved after years of development. Definitely not anti-vax, but pro medical ethics...by law, an EUA product requires consent. Take it or consequences is not consent. It's coercion.

So, yeah, going to professional bodies in health care isn't an option when it comes to C19. Whatever was sought by the shot agenda, be it one of beneficence or nefarious, it's done. Mission complete. In due time, it'll be OK to pin bad things on the shot, but it's still too soon. Once the architects of the plan no longer risk being held accountable for any badness the comes of the program, any info about a nexus between the shots and bad outcomes will be free to flow. Until then, "Shhhhhh. Nothing to see here. Move along."

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: davegazi2point1

Why isn't he doing these things? He values his medical license.

Poppycock!!
I have worked in healthcare and members of my household have 30+ years experience and are very senior management here in the UK. If it's a legimate issue his Hospital has a duty to listen, and also his professional body and union should also have avenues for his issues to be aired, even anonymously.
edit on 12-9-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Senior management seems to be the problem not the solution.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

Senior management seems to be the problem not the solution.

Thats your incorrect opinion.

You may have your issues with the vaccine, but the so called 'whistle blower" on the video was full of it. He used the wrong terms and didn't seem to understand procedures. Do you know what canulation is? Lets not forget the other Dr who was found guilty of unprofessional conduct by the Health Professions Council of SA.
edit on 12-9-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Yes. We have very strong laws protecting whistleblowers, something I have great professional experience of.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Yes. We have very strong laws protecting whistleblowers, something I have great professional experience of.

I can agree coming at it from the other side. My family member was contacted through a whistleblowing "see it, say it" system at work and was then part of a team who did a investigation, caused changes in policy and procedures and the "whistle blower" is still in post. Nothing untoward happened to them and were congratulated for speaking up.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I bet it was not vaccine related. Probably about staff having a smoke break.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

I bet it was not vaccine related. Probably about staff having a smoke break.

Again wrong!!! Nothing to do with either.....

Whats up, did you get dismissed in your first week whilst working in a hospital or something???

top topics

join