It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Altiyan Childs Exposes Freemasonry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hello everyone. It's been a while since I have posted a thread...I have been a member here since early 2005. I grew up on this site experiencing many threads for entertainment, furthering my own esoteric and practical knowledge through connecting with many of the members here. I recently came across a video that many of you may already be aware of, but it had a significant impact on me. I believe it is an effective "wake up" video for many and also demonstrates with copious amounts of evidence and examples of what is really going on in the world and who it is that really rules and controls the world behind the scenes.

vimeo.com...

The link to one iteration of the video above. It contains an approximately 5 hour long expose of the hidden (becoming less so by the day) global luciferian religion that influences politics, entertainment, information, education, and any other venue you can likely imagine. It is presented by an Australian Musician named Altaiyan Childs. He claims that he is publicly renouncing his membership in this religion hidden within the upper ranks of freemasonry. The video is long, with periods of prolonged photo examples, and he uses language reminiscent of internet scam videos at times, but he does eventually get there. And i think the pacing is actually done quite well in order to unpack the information he shares.

Give it a watch all at once, or like I did, in broken up sessions, and please share with anyone one you consider open minded to this kind of thing. Since watching this video I have definitely noticed more than I once did.

I've broken down a short synopsis for those who want it:

The general idea is that the secret society "Freemasons" is a filtering system for the global elite/Luciferians. There are certain symbols and signs that members give to identify themselves which seem to be incredibly prevalent throughout Hollywood and politics for example, as well as throughout history. I understand that this alone is not much, but over the years I have heard similar testimonies from higher ranking Masons/individuals who have achieved upper level degrees. One of Childs' points is that people below 33rd Degree are generally not even made aware of much of the secret knowledge or information. And that the oaths one takes during each subsequent degree from initiate on are basically a system of desensitization to eventually participating in acts that compromise them, and can be used as blackmail if they ever divulge information etc.

He discusses the general plan of the New World Order and what it is seeking to accomplish.
The video is basically broken down thusly:
Personal Testimony: Childs begins by sharing his background, explaining how his involvement in Freemasonry helped him advance in the entertainment industry. He later renounced the organization, citing his conversion to Christianity and a belief that Freemasonry is inherently evil​.

Luciferian Worship: He then goes on to claim that Freemasonry, particularly at its higher levels, is connected to Luciferianism. He suggests that the organization's symbols and rituals are Satanic in nature and that members worship Lucifer, though this is disguised from lower-level initiates​.

Oath of Silence: Childs reveals that members of Freemasonry take oaths of secrecy, and breaking these oaths can result in severe consequences, including death. He believes his decision to speak out has put his life in danger​.

Religious Themes: He frequently refers to Christianity, framing his departure from Freemasonry as a spiritual awakening. The video is filled with Christian messaging, and Childs calls on others to turn away from the organization and embrace faith.

The synopsis does not really do the video justice, but I think it is a fair enough general breakdown of the video. I do personally believe there is something to what this man says. He sites multiple sources including Masonic Literature, Verifiable quotes and photo/video evidence.
edit on 8-9-2024 by captinofcats because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2024 by captinofcats because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: captinofcats

So it's like "Esoteric Last Starfighter?"

Is the long and the short of it, "Satan/Lucy/Etc is the Architect" or something on those lines? An exaggerated rendition of, "there is no good and evil, just eeeeevil, muhahahaha!"

Or as Pink Floyd said, "There is no dark side of the moon, really. As matter of fact, it's all dark."

5 hours is a really long time to devote to an occult conspiracy. And you know if he takes 5 hours, he's adding an insane and unnecessary (novice) level of convolution.

I think what it really is, is how nondual versions of abrahamic religions are heretical and scary to versions with a distinct good/evil defined.

That's what I think those upper levels are doing. The godhead is the godhead is the godhead. Universally. And if anything the godhead may get eventually revealed to be a divine nature more Old Testament aligned. More indifferent and adverse at times. More Kaballah aligned. The significance of a "true north compass" opposes the indifference of it all. That's always been my intuitive guess.

And since this stuff is all about esoterics, here's a song.

edit on 9-9-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 02:10 AM
link   
One of the points he makes is regarding the black and white tiled rooms in masonic lodges. (Maybe someone who has more knowledge can comment) They represent among other things, that good cannot be separated from evil, that there is an inescapable duality in a karmic sense, or as you say, good and evil do not really exist. The long and short of it is that the this secret religion believes much of the world is deceived and that Lucifer "the light bearer" is in-fact Humanities savior. It is reminiscent of the Sumerian texts describing the interactions of Enkidu and Gilgamesh. I agree that things could have been condensed and much of the video is consumed by gratuitous examples of specific signaling/symbology. Interesting to me none the less. Moreover it seems to give an idea of what many individuals who work towards a "New World Order" actually believe.
edit on 9-9-2024 by captinofcats because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I wonder why this is all relegated to the Scottish Rite? What about the York Rite? No funny business in the Commandry.

5 hours is a large investment, and being a 32nd degree (obviously not "in the know") I was just hoping to be pointed to the time stamp where it explains who is in charge of the 33rds, and what are the hats like in the "upper degrees"? Anyone who understands freemasonry at it's higher levels, surely knows that hats are a key part of what we do. What degrees are there beyond 33, and what are they called? (each degree has a name)

It's curious that the same stories are always repackaged, but always seem to not be true. Tell me, at some point, you will be asked to spit on the cross and denounce Jesus Christ right? Just like the Templars during Phillip the Fair's reign. Those interested in this, might want to check into that legend. It bears an eerie similarity to most of the current stories.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   

We always love someone explaining us...to everyone else.

Figures...know how many Masonic members of ATS. And Order of the Eastern Star we have?

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

We always love someone explaining us...to everyone else.

Figures...know how many Masonic members of ATS. And Order of the Eastern Star we have?

none are 34th degree, so none of us really "know" what happens in the area that is even hiden from members who have been masons for decades. Only youtubers truly know.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
No offence intended to anyone here, I just felt it was interesting. He mentions that you must be a level 32nd freemason to be asked to join the order of the mystic shrine. Additionally he mentions once you are inside that you can be asked to join the royal order of the jesters as well. I believe the time stamp is 2hr 49min.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

So now you are bringing up Shriners? I thought it was common knowledge that anyone had to be a Mason to be a Shriner. My dad was a 32 degree Mason and master of a lodge for a couple of years.

I have some information on Shriners you might be interested in. It is as reliable and accurate as your video I think.

edit on 9-9-2024 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I have a long family history of Freemasonry. Although both my grandfather and father have past away, they were Judeo/Christians.My grandmother was in the Eastern Star. I still have her book of minutes each year. Neither grandparents or my father were evil people. I don’t know what level my dad and grandfather were, though.

My foster son is a mason and a member of Scottish Rite. He’s even more god-fearing than my own sons! If he’s joined a Satanic cult, I’d like real proof.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

That was a very long presentation.

Toward the end there is talk of a Saturnian(Kronos-ian) revival. We are in for The Wrath of the Titans:

The gods are losing control over the imprisoned Titans and their ferocious leader, Kronos, father of the long-ruling brothers Zeus, Hades (Ralph Fiennes) and Poseidon (Danny Huston). The triumvirate had overthrown their powerful father long ago, leaving him to rot in the gloomy abyss of Tartarus, a dungeon that lies deep within the cavernous Underworld. Now, Perseus cannot ignore his true calling as Hades, along with Zeus' godly son, Ares (Edgar Ramirez), switches loyalties and makes a deal with Kronos to capture Zeus. The Titan's strength grows as Zeus' remaining godly powers are siphoned...and hell is unleashed on earth.

Tying this all together is the Judeo/Noahide Law as adopted by the U.S. Joint Congress H.J.Res.104 — 102nd Congress (1991-1992). Establishing 7 Noahide Laws "ethical values and principles have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization, when they were known as the Seven Noahide Laws; Whereas without these ethical values and principles the edifice of civilization stands in serious peril of returning to chaos;"

Every U.S. President since Jimmy Carter has gone along with this. The Noahide Laws demand beheading as the penalty for accepting any deity not strictly monotheistic. Beheading of Trinitarian Christians I'm afraid.

But wait! Donald Trump, the savior of Christian America may yet intervene. Which side will he place his thumb? Will he side with Trinitarian Christian Theocracy, or will he go with the status quo Judeo/Noahide?

Our heads hang in the balance.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Excuse me? What's the meaning of "YouTubers really know?"

If you're serious, you are lost..which is precisely why...you're you.

Masonic/Order of the Eastern Star Family

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I believe network dude was being facetious/sarcastic.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Again, as stated above. My initial post is just to share information that I recently was made aware of/came across. It is not intended to offend or accuse anyone. I am aware that a significant number of ATS members are involved in the fraternity. I have been told this before.

I think it is reasonable to consider the possibility that if there is in fact a secret Luciferian religion shared among the ruling elite and influential individuals on a global scale, that they could indeed utilize freemasonry as a filtering system to recruit members.

I am not a complete novice and have learned several things about freemasonry. Although I have not personally gone through the ladder of degrees. I do know that one is required to take oaths in order to progress through the levels of freemasonry and i know personally that they are explained as only being symbolic, as Altiyan says.

Additionally, I want to clarify what I believe Altiyan is saying in the video, not all Freemasons are involved in or aware of any of this, in fact i believe he generally stated most aren't. In fact many Freemasons as an above poster mentioned are very kind and virtuous people. Just like not all catholic priests are pedophiles etc.

This is after all, a conspiracy site.
edit on 10-9-2024 by captinofcats because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

I appreciate you watching all of, if not a portion of the video. Yes it is indeed long. I personally find that it was a good presentation of his beliefs or theories, it could definitely have been condensed though. Many people these days do not have the patience for something so long.
edit on 10-9-2024 by captinofcats because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   

So was I, my friend. So was I! A good night to ya!✌️

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Just to focus in on the Noahide Laws. His presentation is from the 4:40-4:48 mark, and he says it has spread to the EU and Australian government.

From my point of view, as a U.S. Citizen, who happens to be a polytheistic heathen, with no major religious organization as monied backup; it's quite simple that if Trinitarian Christians can be beheaded by the state, well then so much easier for me to get beheaded, with no one whatsoever to protest it.

To me, the very notion that human civilization is based on Judeo/Christian laws is fiction. Human civilization is older by thousands of years than the so-called creation of Adam about 5784 years ago. Hebrew is not the oldest language either spoken or written.

If religions want to believe these myths, that is up to them. It should not be legislated into law in such a way that people must believe myths or die for unbelief.

As far as I am concerned, the 7 Noahide laws is the most dangerous because it is presented as the bulwark against chaos. Violators to be killed as radical rebels against everything good and civilized. For saying the wrong thing, in the wrong way.

==========
Now to further illustrate how wicked and perverse I actually am, I will go further and state what I think about the teachings of Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson.

He, like many Orthodox Jews, believed and taught that the Jewish soul is as much greater than the Gentile soul, as the Gentile soul is greater than the soul of a beast. That a Gentile can only be in touch with God through the mediation of a Jew.

I don't believe that. And neither do I believe that I should be forced to believe that. That's someone else's religion, and not mine at all.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: captinofcats
No offence intended to anyone here, I just felt it was interesting. He mentions that you must be a level 32nd freemason to be asked to join the order of the mystic shrine. Additionally he mentions once you are inside that you can be asked to join the royal order of the jesters as well. I believe the time stamp is 2hr 49min.

it's no longer a requirement to be a Scottish Rite mason to join the Shrine. You just have to be a mason. (the 32nd thing is going from a 3rd degree master mason -which every mason who is raised is- directly to 32nd degree when you join and attend the degrees of the Scottish Rite.) -usually done over a weekend in the US Southern Jurisdiction.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Interesting, thank you. What is your take on all of this network dude. I know you have been a long time ATSer and I have enjoyed many of your threads. Given your experience any truth to what this guy is claiming? It's interesting that all of the celebrities/influential people give the same hand signals. Being devils advocate however, they could just have the same photographers who are prompting them.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I'm not network dude obviously.

But: I did check on that Chanel Guillotine bit. It's a piece of art by Tom Sachs see: Tom Sachs - The Talks. It isn't by Chanel, he uses the name as a power word.

Most of the celebrities Child's shows in poses aren't people I know anything about. And it seems they strike poses to look cool or something.

My general impression is that he did the Freemason talk as a way of re-making or re-branding himself. His miracle escape from death seems to be a major turning point for him, so it's like a give up the old for the new.

I listened to a 2011 song but according to Wikipedia, his new Christian themed work kicked off in 2023. They don't appear on Youtube though.

edit on 15-9-2024 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join