It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on with Adams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Just saw this on The Blaze:

www.theblaze.com...

Two deputy mayors were raided, among others from his office. At their homes.

To me, this reads as a new scandal to add to his others.

Oh, they raided the NYPD Comissioner's house, also.

Is it payback for not bringing Trump down?

Or are they hiding the fact that Harris and TT are doing so bad by sacrificing Adams?

Either way, it seems they are trying to get ahead of something coming out in the near future that is bad.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

I'll take Chinese spies for $1000, Alex.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Rounding up people and evidence so they can control the cover-ups getting exposed. ☣️☢️☠️🙌

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

What it looks like to me is it's gone too far for the Democrats to pretend anymore that this administration isn't corrupt through and trough so there going to sacrifice a few players to try and convince people that, like Trump they're working to stem the political criminal element.

They can always replace the ones they cull with more of the same after the election.

One more reason to vote liberal; look how tough they are on these political criminals!....that they've turned a blind eye to for nearly four years now.

I'm sure the ones that get culled will be rewarded with CEO positions in liberal multi-million dollar corporations.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

What it looks like to me is it's gone too far for the Democrats to pretend anymore that this administration isn't corrupt through and trough so there going to sacrifice a few players to try and convince people that, like Trump they're working to stem the political criminal element.

They can always replace the ones they cull with more of the same after the election.

One more reason to vote liberal; look how tough they are on these political criminals!....that they've turned a blind eye to for nearly fourty years now.

I'm sure the ones that get culled will be rewarded with CEO positions in liberal multi-million dollar corporations.

Entirely agree with your post but just had to fix your misspelling...

edit on 100000009America/Chicago9pmThu, 05 Sep 2024 20:58:20 -050058 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: nugget1

One more reason to vote liberal; look how tough they are on these political criminals!....that they've turned a blind eye to for nearly fourty years now.

Entirely agree with your post but just had to fix your misspelling...

Thanks, Lumenari; you're the best!

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 05:14 AM
link   
www.politico.com...
another source for this.

Not sure what will come from it, but the fact that they are looking this close to Adams, and it's about his campaign, not looking good for him at all.

top topics

join