It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why they tried to kill DJTrump.

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Now I'm not usually one to base an entire OP around a video but this one speaks for itself .

What he is talking about in this Video is the down-fall of the establishment and the Democratic party.

If anyone wonders why they hate this man sooooooooo much ....this is why. Why they have worked so hard to make people hate him is stated in the above video.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

If he could accomplish only 50% of that it would be enough to put off our upcoming financial disaster for awhile.

Anything more would be a big step in the right direction.

edit on 100000009America/Chicago9pmThu, 05 Sep 2024 19:54:00 -050054 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Isn’t Elon kind of in the establishment now though?

Tesla has a market cap of 735b~, SpaceX is the backbone of US space, Starlink holds a huge segment of telecoms globally.

He’s a major US defense contractor, and we could debate on whether or not he’s controversial from time to time, but he’s been the golden child of both the left and the right.

We’re past establishment vs anti establishment. We’re back to regular ol’ politics where some industries and corporations are favored by one side and others by the opposition.

Both parties are strong proponents of corporations. Not small to medium sized businesses, but those who lobby and donate.

I’ll still be happy to admit there’s one side that is slightly less worse, but at the end of the day, I don’t expect to see a lick of anti establishment action.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

If he could accomplish only 50% of that it would be enough to put off our upcoming financial disaster for awhile.

Yes it really would.

It would be a massive step in the Right direction .

It's so obvious why they Hate him and Fear him .

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   

If he can present himself this calmly during the debate and not fall for Kamalala's bait she won't stand a chance.

I watch him give Biden the win in 2020 during their debate when he acted like he was on the World Wrestling stage.

There's a slim chance Trump can clean out some of the top level players perpetuating the systemic government corruption. It's the only chance we have of our government every being returned to the people.

A Kamal win means our last move has been played. Check mate.
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: Lumenari

Yes it really would.

It would be a massive step in the Right direction .

It's so obvious why they Hate him and Fear him .

I sometimes wish that Democrat voters would understand the Laffer Curve and vote accordingly.

Instead of the idea that taxing to infinity and beyond every small business that ends up with two quarters to rub together at the end of the month is going to generate additional revenue.

Linky to common sense taxation explained.

But here we are.

~Shrug~

edit on 100000009America/Chicago9pmThu, 05 Sep 2024 21:08:50 -050008 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Isn’t Elon kind of in the establishment now though?

Tesla has a market cap of 735b~, SpaceX is the backbone of US space, Starlink holds a huge segment of telecoms globally.

He’s a major US defense contractor, and we could debate on whether or not he’s controversial from time to time, but he’s been the golden child of both the left and the right.

We’re past establishment vs anti establishment. We’re back to regular ol’ politics where some industries and corporations are favored by one side and others by the opposition.

Both parties are strong proponents of corporations. Not small to medium sized businesses, but those who lobby and donate.

I’ll still be happy to admit there’s one side that is slightly less worse, but at the end of the day, I don’t expect to see a lick of anti establishment action.

Ok so 2 things not all corporations are equally corrupt, and #2 the left's corporations have ran things 12 out of the last 16 years with COVID erasing one of Trump's years of normal issues.

Generally, both sides are influenced by the MIC the defense and aerospace sectors, the left seems to be influenced heavily by MSM and Hollywood, tech, Healthcare, Big Pharma, Green Companies, and unions. The right beyond the obvious gun industry, oil, coal nuclear, Agriculture,Legal etc.

The country needs balance our industries need political balance.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

You’re right, not all corporations or billionaires are “bad”.

I think Warren Buffett has pretty surprising moral standards. He lives humble considering his means, and trades in a really old school manner. Few to no leveraged bets, only buying blue chip stocks he sees long term value in.

I wouldn’t even say Elon is “bad”. SpaceX single handedly took our reliance off of Russian rockets. Few remember before Crimea a lot of private and government missions were launched with Russian rockets.

Starlink has unlocked humanity from cities. Now it’s possible to live most places and maintain a high speed internet connection. That is huge for humanity.

That said, he is a defense contractor who has a social media company. It’s similar to GE owning NBC. It doesn’t necessarily translate to evil, but it’s a play that should warrant skepticism of altruism.

His fight in Brazil certainly makes one pause to appreciate the stand for free speech. But I suppose it has to be weighed against the knee to censorship with Turkey and India. Not to mention your data is heavily farmed as opposed to telegram which is encrypted.

One had to wonder how he’ll use that farm of data for his other company Neurolink. I’m not implying it is going to end badly, just a topic worthy of conversation.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 03:52 AM
link   
"This is why they tried to kill DJTrump"

Maybe he forgot the best vinyls of his set at home and the audience was not amused.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You could comment on the Video and What Trump is saying and not focus on my few comments there in .

but I'm thinking you agree with the Video . But you do not wanna admit it so you will just cherry pick what I said.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

There’s certainly been attempts with legal cases to derail Trump. So I have to agree there’s an extent where they’re trying to prevent a second term.

And while they’ve gone further with him than any other by actually charging him, it’s not unprecedented, even in recent past. Clinton had Monica, which ultimately got him impeached. Comey announced the investigation on Hillary just before the 2016 election, which may have had some weight.

But I guess my question is, is this dirty politics or the deep state scared of someone who will bring their house of cards down?

Because I don’t really see anything that Trump has done as impactful to rooting out corruption.

top topics

join