It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's a political one for you guys.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   

The FBI has arrested the former deputy chief of staff of New York Governor Kathy Hochul and her husband following a raid at their home.

Linda Sun, 41, and her husband Chris Hu, 40, were taking into custody on Tuesday in Manhasset, Long Island, after their $4.1m five-bedroom mansion was searched in July by federal officials.

She is accused of enriching herself and her family by acting as an undisclosed agent of the Chinese Communist Party, federal prosecutors revealed in a sprawling indictment.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

What is my opinion on this? I just wonder who hired or appointed this person and hope whoever picked this person to be deputy chief of staff doesn't have a high position with decision making power over the masses. Seems that person must have extremely poor judgement.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Man, those Chinese sure own most of our politicians.

They must pay really well.

It is not funny, but at this point all you can do is laugh.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   
She was the deputy chief of staff to Gov Hochul ... it was Hochul and her cheif of staff "who hired or appointed this person" ... they have the highest positions in the New York executive; with ultimate destination making power and influence over the masses.... their will be no ramifications.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Spies all throughout the government.

Secret police stations

Secret bio-weapons labs

Buying up land around military bases

Confucius institutes in lots of our universities

Around 100k military aged males entering through the southern border over the last 2 years.

This is something Trump needs to address swiftly and severely on day one.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Many of them are in arranged CCP marriages. Some tech billionaires too.

☝️ those are the easiest to control!
edit on 3-9-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Sorry but as someone who lives in New York I can tell you that it is not so much about what you have listed. I’m not saying it doesn’t have anything to do with it but that is a very small amount of people compared to the mass amount of them

It is more about human trafficking and drugs.

NYC right now is chock full of Asian hookers on the street, some of them just chilling on mattresses on the sidewalk. And that’s just the city. The rest of the state is affected as well. Further upstate instead of them being on the streets they are in “massage parlors” these are basically whore houses. Local police seem to do nothing about it, so I would assume palms are getting greased. Even when they do bust one though another one seems to just pop up again somewhere else in the city or town where it was, or close to it.
If you think about it for one state that is a F-ton of people that are being trafficked. You would have to be foolish to think that all those people came to the US to be prostitutes, and I’m sure that most of them are probably illegal immigrants.

The other side of it is the drugs. In legalized states the Chinese are taking advantage by buying houses to use as shells for mass illegal cannabis grow ops (of which the buds are absolute garbage product). I wouldn’t be surprised if even legal licenses were given to friends of this woman. However there are a lot of smoke shops and head shops in and around cities that sell everything under shelf. This is just one small part of the overall drug trade for them too. I would doubt that they are just sticking to cannabis as well. It’s also the same problem with them getting busted as well. If a house, head shop, or other place gets caught they either just get a fine or they close down and another opens. The one thing they never seem to be lacking in is money.

When they have all this money from crime coupled with New York's lax laws on illegal immigration in their minds why wouldn’t they do all these things? Even if they are caught it’s a slap on the wrist for them overall, or worse they have someone like this woman in power who they can pay to have things “taken care of”

a reply to: watchitburn

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Man, those Chinese sure own most of our politicians.

They must pay really well.

It is not funny, but at this point all you can do is laugh.

The arrested couple was arranging meetings between communist Chinese and New York State officials.

www.mediaite.com...

Lots of nervous current/former New York State officials, at the moment. 😟

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
She was the deputy chief of staff to Gov Hochul ... it was Hochul and her cheif of staff "who hired or appointed this person" ... they have the highest positions in the New York executive; with ultimate destination making power and influence over the masses.... their will be no ramifications.

I know hehehehe i was joking around i knew it was Hochul. Why not dig into her background i mean she could be in bed with the commies too why not? If she hired the person she should be under the hot lights answering some questions

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sisavran

It makes me so sad these women get basically forced into sex slavery. I bet they're lied to about what they'll be really doing and then they don't have a choice because the people who brought them here control everything like their money and documents and they feel like they cant do anything about it because they're illegal. Theyre dangerous people too im sure these women and other people are in serious danger if they don't do what the pimps or traffickers want them to do.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Not only this but their cultural beliefs don’t really help a woman be independent either.

It’s funny how the Chinese hate Islam so much yet have similarities to them in their treatment and temperament towards women. Islam seems worse though tbh, in that regard.
Thinking about it now is kind of messed up. Islam believes that their “property” shouldn’t be showing any skin or hair, can be beaten, and are often extremely young. While the Chinese think their “property” is to be showed off and sold, can be beaten, and are probably pretty young still.
a reply to: Shoshanna

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The one child policy of China was disastrous. Every couple had biys and now 🤷🏽‍♂️ They’re reaping what they have sown.

a reply to: Sisavran

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Lots of nervous current/former New York State officials, at the moment. 😟

let's all hope kathy hokum err.... hochul is one of them.
edit on 3-9-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Hijacking and derailing my own thread to ask you guys too what do you think the benefit of sentencing life without parole is? Versus the death penalty.

I've been reading some articles about Trump wanting to expand the federal death penalty to include child sex abuse and trafficking but also expand methods to add like firing squads and also shorten the length of time people sit on death row appealing and appealing. A few have been there for almost 40 years. Just sitting on death row. Appealing and appealing I guess. Or maybe they don't have the lethal injection drugs. Who knows.

Anyways I was just wondering what you guys thought about all this too and seems like to me and maybe I'm being really harsh and mean to these convicted killers and stuff but like......what is the actual purpose of life without parole? Like...........we just keep them out of society till they die? How is that different from the death penalty? Is it just cheaper because they get less appeals or is there something I'm missing. If its supposed to be a punishment ok but if they never get out then obviously we don't want them in society, they cant be trusted in society with normal people or they wouldnt have been sentenced to life without parole so why do we even have that as an option? Why isn't it life with the possibility of parole or the death penalty why does life without parole even exist?

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 11:13 PM
link   

do you think the benefit of sentencing life without parole is? Versus the death penalty.

When it's all said and done, life in prison costs the tax payers roughly 1 million dollars where as death penality costs 2 million for just the trial and appeals alone. Supporting them for x number of years is additional. That's 1993 money-so no doubt 2/3 times more now.

(This information came from a prosecuting attorney/family friend.)

top topics

join