It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33 US Nurses Died Suddenly This Week Amid ‘Unprecedented’ Death Surge Among Covid-Vaxxed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Any comment on the actual numbers?

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

I'm not seeing the "suddenly" bit?

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   
33 people out of 8,000 daily deaths across an entire nation with a population of over 330 million seems microscopic. This isn't a very compelling argument for anti-vaxxers.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Indeed. If this is a depopulation attempt, TPTB must be rubbish.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It's not just the Jab that is causing these problems. Most all of the excessive diseases these days can be traced to unnatural chemistries created by so called science. Jabs are unnatural chemistries too, as are so much pesticides and miticides used on our food supply. The changes to food chemistry, both natural and unnatural, that have come over the last forty to fifty years seems to be a big concern. and tack on to that all the vaccines they now give people and all the chemicals we breath in that our ancestors never breathed in....evolution to adapt to changes in the environment takes multiple generations to properly occur. Just to eat a banana in high amounts in the first generation can cause all sorts of metabolic problems which lead to all sort of problems since the plant defense system chemistry of a banana is really strong.

Too much change too fast in multiple things can cause major problems in people. Vaccines can cause cytoking or bradykin storms in people, triggering the immune system to create chemistry that can tear apart our bodies or some organs. Seems someone wants us all to believe we cannot survive without vaccines and modern medicine... Yes we do need doctors and we do need some meds, but vaccines should only be given for serious diseases, taking a vaccine stimilates your body to focus on that virus and if others come around, then sometimes it does not fight the other...and cancer can occur from a vaccine causing the immune system to look somewhere else too...I suppose they will have another ten vaccines in the coming years so our immune system also focuses on cancer....not that many people used to have cancer years ago, but deaths now are equal even though now cancer cases are way higher. Is there a correlation between increased cancer in the younger people now which is related to increased numbers of vaccinations? Not sure, I don't think the NIH or any government health agency will fund research on that so we will have blinders on forever.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   
4 million nurses in the U.S. 33 of them equals a percentage of 0.000825%

3600 Healthcare workers died in the first year of the pandemic. With no vax.
And we have no cause of death. Accident? Suicide? Long term health issue? Genetic predisposition to heart disease or cancer?

No idea, so let's blame the vaccination, people will believe it with absolutely no evidence.
edit on 1-9-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
There are over 4 million nurses in the US. 33 dead in a week sounds normal, if not low.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

A very thought-provoking post. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Nothing about the actual numbers?

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yes. Forum searches reveal them.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

They are posted above?

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
4 million nurses in the U.S. 33 of them equals a percentage of 0.000825%

3600 Healthcare workers died in the first year of the pandemic. With no vax.
And we have no cause of death. Accident? Suicide? Long term health issue? Genetic predisposition to heart disease or cancer?

No idea, so let's blame the vaccination, people will believe it with absolutely no evidence.

A more accurate title of this thread would be "nursing shown to be safe profession."

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Kinda like all those car accidents that where blamed on covid...

If you play your cards right you can instill fear at every turn, and the masses gobble it up...

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: frogs453

Kinda like all those car accidents that where blamed on covid...

Post one example. There was motorcycle accident falsely labeled as COVID, and then corrected.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Too much change too fast in multiple things can cause major problems in people. Vaccines can cause cytoking or bradykin storms in people, triggering the immune system to create chemistry that can tear apart our bodies or some organs. Seems someone wants us all to believe we cannot survive without vaccines and modern medicine... Yes we do need doctors and we do need some meds, but vaccines should only be given for serious diseases, taking a vaccine stimilates your body to focus on that virus and if others come around, then sometimes it does not fight the other...and cancer can occur from a vaccine causing the immune system to look somewhere else too...I suppose they will have another ten vaccines in the coming years so our immune system also focuses on cancer....not that many people used to have cancer years ago, but deaths now are equal even though now cancer cases are way higher. Is there a correlation between increased cancer in the younger people now which is related to increased numbers of vaccinations? Not sure, I don't think the NIH or any government health agency will fund research on that so we will have blinders on forever.

Well said!

I post this link again because the website belongs to a registered nurse. I wish I had posted this link instead because then maybe people would have kept their focus on the tragedy instead:

My Sisters Are Dying: 33 US Nurses Died Suddenly This Week

deeprootsathome.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
This “news” site is know for making fake stories and perpetuating hoaxes.
>>>> Like the rest of the MSM?

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Owlwatcher

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
This “news” site is know for making fake stories and perpetuating hoaxes.
>>>> Like the rest of the MSM?

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

On the face of it a RN says that her sisters are dying at a higher rate. The I came across this posted on Tic Tok posted from
a delivery driver who has anecdotally noticed that the clients that she delivers to are also departing at a faster rate. www.bitchute.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join