It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump should use this clip of Harris in one of his campaign ads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This is a great example of the Harris intellectual process in action. No critical thinking. No attempt at understanding. No compromise. If Trump is for it, she's against it. It's that simple. Watch her demeanor. it's like a child telling their mother that they aren't going to eat the broccoli.

Displaying the maturity of a six-year-old, Kamala replies:
"If the public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I'll be the first in line to take it. Absolutely. But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I'm not takin' it."

This is not the kind of attitude a president should possess. She is saying that she'll blindly follow one camp, while always rejecting the other. No consideration, no debate, no flexibility. 100% feelz.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

At this point in time, what difference does it make?

The people who hated her until she was crowned will love her bc they are told to. Facts make no difference now to them.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Someone should tell her that Donald Trump recommends inhaling and exhaling at least twice a minute for maximum cognitive function. Hopefully she suffocates.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

You don't think she might be saying she'd follow a doctor's advice regarding a medical issue rather than a politician's?

Unless of course Trump has a medical degree he hasn't told us about.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

You don't think she might be saying she'd follow a doctor's advice regarding a medical issue rather than a politician's?

Trump would have cooked it up in his bathtub most likely. I wonder, do people think at all anymore?

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

No, I don't think that's what she might be saying. She's saying that if Trump is for it, then she's against it, because she hates Trump. As for following a doctor's advice, she would follow anyone's advice if that advice was approved by the authoritarian Democrat regime. Just as she rejects any advice that they don't approve of. They label that advice. They call it misinformation.

That's too funny. Biden doesn't have a medical degree, yet he repeatedly told us that "You’re not going to get Covid if you have these vaccinations.” Biden's misinformation about Covid was so preposterous that even CNN called it out.

Biden's ridiculous claims about Covid vaccines

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
In Kamal's defense, she does seem to have fallen out of a coconut tree. The lasting effects are obvious for all to see-who wish to see and value truth, that is.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Then why didn’t she articulate her position in a clear and logical manner?

You don’t think she might be leaving plenty of ambiguity in her phraseology so she has wriggle room to squirm in?

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Things can be misunderstood, either intentionally or unintentionally. Sometimes people also express themselves ambiguously, which requires the willingness to properly interpret what was meant. And even if she meant it the way you imply, it is still a trivial matter compared to the things her much much older, overweight opposing candidate says on an hourly basis.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

Things can be misunderstood, either intentionally or unintentionally. Sometimes people also express themselves ambiguously, which requires the willingness to properly interpret what was meant. And even if she meant it the way you imply, it is still a trivial matter compared to the things her much much older, overweight opposing candidate says on an hourly basis.

This is precisely what is to be expected from a Democrat devotee. You're following the playbook to the letter.
I gave an example of the downright infantile way Kamala responded to a serious question. You're response was that I misunderstood her. i somehow misinterpreted what she said. But no matter, because according to you, it was trivial anyway.

You finish your comment by saying Trump is fat, old, and says worse things on an hourly basis. I'm sure you don't realize it, but you yourself are showing us an example of the Harris logic. Thank you for actually supporting my OP.

Make some mantel space for that debate trophy.

ETA: I love how any time a lefty says something idiotic or embarrassing, the mob chimes in with the "You're taking it out of context" response.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

Mate I cannot express to you in words how unhealthy your Thought Process is in your Reply .

The amount of Toxic Cognitive dissonance is nauseating . You need many many many years of Deep Psycho Therapy .

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   
"The production of too many useful things results in too many useless people."
--Karl Marx 😊

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: malte86

Man youz really iz a Trump hate monger. 🤣

top topics

join