It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Globalist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Globalist: Bush family. Clinton Family. Obama family. Biden Family. Kamala Harris family. All UK leadership. Almost every EU politician. Almost every democrat voter (even though most are not aware).

Nationalist: Trump and US folks that are against the DNC and status quo RNC.

If you support globalist you support more war. You support the end of individual freedom anywhere at anytime (well unless it is freedom to be sexually perverted or marxist).

Am I missing something here?

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: berbofthegreen

only that pubic opinion is driven by the MSM and big tech censorship. Until the borg unplug from the collective, they are hue.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: berbofthegreen

At present? Nah. Not really.

However as a classic liberal I’d advocate steering clear of hard labels and pay attention to patterns while stay lung well away from group-think. Watch what happens, not what’s said for more clues.

I’d also advise that the American presidency lasts only 4 years at a time. So everyone you mentioned serves someone else and just gets to play figurehead for their team at a stint.

ALL things happen in cycles. It’s no different today.

And sexual perversion comes in all flavors. Heads up.

Side note: This site use to be all about Bigfoot and UFOs. It was awesome. Then over a decade ago it became uber political for “reasons”. So it’s not just out in the NWO vs. the populace.

Damn shame too.

ETA: network dude, does bring up a great point. They didn’t always run interference or play the attack dog. Investigative journalism is something sorely missed.

edit on 28-8-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Globalist: Bush family. Clinton Family. Obama family. Biden Family. Kamala Harris family. All UK leadership. Almost every EU politician. Almost every democrat voter (even though most are not aware).

Nationalist: Trump and US folks that are against the DNC and status quo RNC.

If you support globalist you support more war. You support the end of individual freedom anywhere at anytime (well unless it is freedom to be sexually perverted or marxist).

No, although I would say Trump can also be used as a useful idiot if he makes the same mistake last time around by trusting the wrong people (still not sure why he chose JD Vance as VP but I don't know a ton about the guy, so we shall see)

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

Side note: This site use to be all about Bigfoot and UFOs. It was awesome. Then over a decade ago it became uber political for “reasons”. So it’s not just out in the NWO vs. the populace.

Damn shame too.

Glad I'm not the only one who misses all the weird stuff(aliens, cryptids, weird NWO theories, ect).

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   

you forgot, mister population controller gates, little fauci, smilin francis, you will eat ze bugs klaus, green peace and peta but they may fall under the dem ones, i'm sure i left a bunch more out.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

you forgot, mister population controller gates, little fauci, smilin francis, you will eat ze bugs klaus, green peace and peta but they may fall under the dem ones, i'm sure i left a bunch more out.

Funny that so many above see no change to their lives you know? I imagine that means something, but I CANT IMAGINE WHAT IT MEANS!"

Trust fund posters. That is what it means.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

A lot of the positions were held by former corporate heads.

I’d be interested like you, to see how he sets up the new admin should he get it.

If it’s like last time, I don’t see how it would be anti globalism considering they’re the same players that helped create the situation we’re in.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

A lot of the positions were held by former corporate heads.

I’d be interested like you, to see how he sets up the new admin should he get it.

If it’s like last time, I don’t see how it would be anti globalism considering they’re the same players that helped create the situation we’re in.
Trump will continue to be Trump, everyone should understand that at this stage. But his first go at this, revealed that he knew NOTHING about DC and the way things "work" there. He had some time to understand it, and I think he has a few folks that can be trusted to help him make better decisions.

Mike Pompeo, almost certainly a deep state plant, but he has the right foreign policy ideals (IMHO), so even the strange choices, (like Bolton) might serve a purpose. I trust that Trump can use logic and experience. But I know who and what he is as well.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Funny that so many above see no change to their lives you know? I imagine that means something, but I CANT IMAGINE WHAT IT MEANS!"

Trust fund posters. That is what it means.
Not sure what’s implied by this.

But I count myself fortunate for finding ATS and hanging on to it dearly. It’s meant the world to me to find other thoughtful and open-minded folks from around the globe and all walks of life.

I came here to learn and have fun.

As far as my life having changed based on who is the US political leader or flavor of the month, I care not. Nor is this thread about how my life or personal freedoms have been impacted. I do acknowledge that the incursion of global thought-police is encroaching in my lifetime, and I will fight to stop that.

Call that nationalism if you like I suppose.
I’m okay with that. Out of curiosity, do you have further thoughts on the issue you bring up without my assuming anything?

Edit: if you mean some of us are privileged to have known this site to be different than just politics, then you are correct.

edit on 28-8-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   

(like Bolton)

only thing i can say about bolton is he strikes me as a openly honest dick head.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   

(like Bolton)

only thing i can say about bolton is he strikes me as a openly honest dick head.
We call them hawks.

Problem is there ain’t no more doves

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Yes, I think you are.

All of your examples of Globalists are people in the governmental, political field. There are many more and they should not be ignored. These are the the people who almost prefer to remain invisible. They are the owners and CEO's of the worlds major corporations. It is these corporations that are the major driving force to globalization.

They control the international banking system and they control the means of production and distribution of goods. They control farming and technology. And they control research and development of the means of control and servicing the new world order that they have planned. And they are the ones who will profit most from their globalization. The government leaders are merely puppets to these, the real globalists.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

What you're missing is that you've got it exactly ass backwards. Here is a chart showing the number of deaths from war, plotted as a function of time:

As you can see, it drops off steeply right after the end of WWII, oscillates up and down a few times, but is obviously following a trend of an exponential decline.

That decline coincides almost exactly with the rise of Globalism. I would argue that modern globalism was largely an American invention. At the end of WWII, we found ourselves with about one half of the world's wealth but only about 6% of the world's population. It was pretty clear that if the devastation of WWII was going to be rebuilt, the US both wanted to be and pretty much had to be a major investor in that effort. So we invested in the reconstruction of Europe and Japan, made Saudi Arabia into the petroleum giant it has become, etc., etc. Given the magnitude of that investment, we had to protect it, as a practical matter. Because we had the biggest single economy on the planet, we could afford the most capable military on the planet, including the most advanced nuclear weapons. So we were able to enforce what has come to be called the Pax Americana.

Here is a plot of the number of Democracies vs time:

As you can see, we also got more of those during the rise of Globalism.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Trump and his consumer base love the idea that he is an outsider. Sure, an outsider to that political strata i mentioned in my last post in this thread. However he is no outsider to the larger set of globalists that is the international corporate system. That is where he really plays because that is where he got all his training, by doing what he could to become one of the richest men in the world. It is my contention, along with others, that that was the only reason he rand for putus in the first place, simply to increase his brand.

He looked around at the real movers and shakers of the corporate push to globalize and realized he was way down in the pack so being potus would allow him up into the club of the big guys. So, not so much of a tool of others but to my way of thinking, merely a product of that system that demands ruthless adherence to the rules of personal wealth creation.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

I concur. The US paved the way for national corporations to rebuild and expand their influences across the globe. They did not need to build military because the Bretton/Woods Accord promised that the US would provide military security for those international corporations to establish trading partners across the globe.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Your all mixed up. The ones dumping all these illigals here are the puppets of globalist and they're cricket eating friends.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Nicki Haley proudly proclaimed herself a globalist.
You should add her into the mix.

Oh ... and "Pope Francis".
He's a marxist globalist if ever there was one.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I have read enough of you to know that I almost always disagree with everything you write. So it is hard to take anything you say seriously.
It's like you just give a corporate stooge answer for everything. Pretty much everything the DNC and globalist preach, there you are to support it. Hope you are getting paid for your work.

top topics

join