It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Clear 2020 Presidential Election Biden plus 7.5 vs 2024 Presidential Election Harris plus 1.5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Yay! Another polling thread

On the same day in 2020 August 25th Biden had a 6.0 plus margin over Harris in 2024, and 2020 still took a historic turnout of 81 million Democrats and a few days to decide the election.

Real Clear 2020 Presidential Election Biden 7.5 vs 2024 Presidential Election Harris 1.5

Is Real Clear Polling leaning too much toward the Republicans like Rasmussen?

Even Rasmussen had Biden plus 3 on October 19th 2020 and November 3rd 2020 plus 1

Did the DNC do Harris a horrible disservice waiting so late to switch over?

6 points difference? the same service, same day is something else in play here? or is it all just for clicks and giggles

if these battleground states break like below it's over,

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You can watch (live) the left imploding on X since RFK Jr endorsed Trump😂

Doesn’t matter what any of the bullock polls say anymore. Everyone knows it’s over. The delayed red wave is incoming. These “polls” are as reliable as Harris and Bidens initial job numbers they presented.
edit on 25-8-2024 by Sisavran because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Electoral College Votes are What Matters on November 5th

a/o August 25th 2024
Trump 219 Electoral Votes
Harris 208 Electoral Votes

Updated daily: www.realclearpolling.com...

Trump's lead is slowly increasing as the days pass.

edit on 2582024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sisavran
You can watch (live) the left imploding on X since RFK Jr endorsed Trump😂

Doesn’t matter what any of the bullock polls say anymore. Everyone knows it’s over. The delayed red wave is incoming. These “polls” are as reliable as Harris and Bidens initial job numbers they presented.

If polls didn't have an effect, would they still run them hundreds if not thousands of times?

Any 2-bit psychologist knows a certain percentage of the GP wants to go along with the masses especially if the polls confirm their biases, and especially if they aren't paying attention.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

a/o August 25th 2024

You know this I know this.

but Id bet 10-15% of persons who will vote in November think the popular vote matters

besides I did that thread yesterday
edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

When you understand there are many NEW eyes peering at ATS every day, it's smart to repeat important time-sensitive facts regularly. You're doing a great job!

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Is Real Clear Polling leaning too much toward the Republicans like Rasmussen?

Founded in 2000, RealClearPolitics (RCP) is a Chicago-based political news and polling data aggregator.

RCP takes the average of all polls

Real Clear Politics is known for its RCP Polling Average, which combines all polling data to create a statistical average.

I have seen where RealClearPolitics has been called right leaning but I always thought their polls were an aggregate of polls.
edit on 25-8-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Can’t believe it’s even close. There must be some serious USA hating morons in your great country. I mean Kamala? Come on. The woman makes Biden look sound and competent.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   

a/o August 25th 2024

This is why the Democrats gave been talking about eliminating the Electoral College. They have to cheat to get the popular vote. They cannot cheat on the electoral college.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   

When you understand there are many NEW eyes peering at ATS every day, it's smart to repeat important time-sensitive facts regularly. You're doing a great job!

I don't post for everybody else, Im just try to wrap my head around what's happening in the world.

I mostly post after seeing something on X or Discord saying this interests me, what does the ATS think? When it comes to the election, I know what we are getting with Trump, doesn't mean I agree with all his policies or his theatrics, but it's the economy. I believe he will be better for the economy, and I need that these next 4 years.

Im slightly concerned the left might go bugchit if they lose. I know people think the right will too, but I don't think the right will. Most are resigned that Trump has an uphill battle.

While they might not sentence him to jail, even probation may be enough to turn off enough people to make a difference.

There's no historical precedent that alone makes this interesting enough for me.

top topics

join