It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shaun Ryan Show Hosts Comprehensive Trump Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   
For those that are not familiar with Shaun Ryan, he's an ex-navy SEAL and CIA contractor that hosts a podcast interviewing mostly veteran high tier military operators from all branches of service, and other veterans as well, on a wide range of topics that are told very candidly.

Most times, the interview becomes actual therapy as the guests recount amazing and horrifying situations they experienced in combat and life in general.

Just a few hours ago, Shaun announced in the video below that he has completed an incredibly comprehensive interview with President Trump, covering just about everything you could think of and more.

Shaun's interviews are OUTSTANDING, so this should be very informative. This thread is just to announce the interview is done and Shaun will be dropping it soon if anyone wishes to watch it.

Here's the announcement:

ETA: I wonder if Shaun could pull Kamala in for a similar interview to balance the exposure.

Idk....πŸ€”

Joe Rogan would probably have a better chance.🀷🏻
edit on 24-8-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

I can hardly wait for the part where Trump explains to a Navy SEAL how avoiding sexually transmitted diseases in the 1960s was equivalent to serving in Vietnam.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Well, maybe that topic will be covered for you.🀷🏻

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

He has a great podcast. Every American needs to listen to this episode:
youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 10:30 PM
link   
He’s great.

Loved the Carlson interview amongst many others.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
For those that are not familiar with Shaun Ryan, he's an ex-navy SEAL and CIA contractor

What day is it today? Is a CIA contractor a good thing, or a bad thing?

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

The date? Lol

It's generally understood in conspiracy circles that the CIA is neither good or bad per se, but most would probably speculate towards the bad end of the spectrum.

He's a former CIA contractor, if that helps. It certainly helps him in gaining the trust and confidence from his guests. Birds of a common feather tend to be more open with each other which makes for riveting dialogue.

I hope you enjoy it.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Total derp move lol

I spelled his first name incorrectly. It's not Shaun, it's actually Shawn. The many joys of getting older I suppose....🀦

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   
When will Kamala be interviewed period? I suppose whoever does so will have to ask all questions exactly as they are told. They can't have another, "Well I've never been to Europe." moment.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   
YAY!!!!

Shawn Ryan's flown under ATS's radar for way too long.
What I've noticed is he spends time with the guests before hand away from the camera's whether it's breakfast or dinner, or they just hang out a day or two prior.

Complete world of difference in the end quality of his interviews because of it.
He also lands some incredible guests.

This is going to sound wildly idiotic but...the Federal Green of his studio is the same color of some of my own homes rooms. That shyte NEVER goes out of style!! It's also fun to see if any of the bottles on his bar have moved.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Spends two days with the interviewee PRIOR or AFTER the interview?

Prior would make him a complete amateur, and it means he is making friends with whom he's meant to interview, maybe to get their stories on the same page beforehand?

Hanging out or catching up with someone AFTER the interview, I guess that could be ok.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Just as well you're not a journalist then

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Tell me you know absolutely nothing about Shawn Ryan without saying you nothing about Shawn Ryan.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

Tell me you know absolutely nothing about Shawn Ryan without saying you nothing about Shawn Ryan.

He just did.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Here we go folks!!! Just dropped about 7 hrs ago (a little late I know, I'm doing "adulting" things today lol)
m.youtube.com...

Sorry about the link, YouTube REFUSES to give me a simple fkn address to copy so you get the generic embed, unfortunately.

edit on 26-8-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

top topics

join