It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky News Kamala’s five biggest lies from the Democratic National Convention

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Kamala’s five biggest lies from the Democratic National Convention, the media and the left always harp on Trump's lies rightfully so. Looks as if Madame VP's also somewhat untruthful according too Sky News

discuss...

Sky News host James Morrow has pointed out five of Kamala Harris’ biggest lies in her keynote speech at the Democratic National Convention.

Mr Morrow claimed the Democrat presidential nominee lied about details surrounding Project 2025, claimed Donald Trump was a wild conservative on abortion, and lied about the former president inciting the January 6 riots.

She also claimed cutting the federal Department of Education would take money away from schools and said her experience as a prosecutor taught her the importance of safety and security at the border.

“Kamala Harris' convention speech was an artful mosaic of lies, beautifully and sweetly delivered, but in the end still lies,” Mr Morrow said.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Kamala's convention bounce didn't last long, or didn't occur at all.

She's at 208 to Trump's 219, in the Electoral College, and losing ground.

What Elects Presidents: www.realclearpolling.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Walz is an even more prolific liar than Kamal which should be taken into account since he is one step away from becoming POTUS should they win. His record rivals Biden's entire career of lies and people are turning a blind eye to the imorality of these two.

Kamal's rise from the bottom of the sewer to the number one star in America has been amazing to watch. Anybody with a lick of sense sees psyop in all its glory.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Kamala's convention bounce didn't last long, or didn't occur at all.

She's at 208 to Trump's 219, in the Electoral College, and losing ground.

What Elects Presidents: www.realclearpolling.com...

Hell people were smirking when Biden hid from the press during the COVID scare of 2020

Madame VP has ZERO excuse for the ghosting of the press and essentially the American people wanting to know more about our potential President beyond canned rehearsed and teleprompter speeches.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
The funny thing about this faux stardom power, it only exists in the media. Just have the balls to bring it up with any stranger in real life, and the story in the media can be seen for the illusion it is.

I could not get the lady at Popeyes to say nice things about her, and I solidly believed she would be a staunch supporter. I guess I judged that cover wrong. She may as well forget about the Cuban population, they know Communism when they see it. The Mexican crowds are ironically not as cut and dry for democrats they once believed. Puerto Ricans unfortunately have succumbed to the same disease as a lot of the urban minority population, and rabidly defend this Harris without being able to sufficiently articulate any actual policy reason outside of "Orange man bad" , but I don't have the same exposure to the hood Ricans as I used to so I could be seeing a shaded image.

Traditional south americans seem about as as split as regular Americans, and India people seem to me to prefer Trump but would rather have someone less crass despite how he denigrates Mrs. Harris. I don't think the middle eastern/Muslim crowd is going to support Dems like people think they will, and well, pretty sure the ship has sailed for the DNC with the majority jewish crowd.

All they really have left is man hating feminists, racists, homosexuals and other child molesting deviants, and an increasingly dwindling base of non thinking zombies, cattle, and cultists .

still a big number, but I don't believe election winning at all.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

But it's not who votes that count, but rather who counts the votes-and that is a computer program. All I see is an attempt by media and TPTB to brainwash people into thinking the H/W team is far more popular than they truly are so the next steal will be accepted.

Any demonstrations or attempt to investigate voter fraud will quickly be quashed by the new Obama fourth term. I would love to be proven wrong on November 5, 2024.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Who can even comprehend WHY Democrats have resorted to this massive (500x more than normal) lying campaign?

There must be zero under current Democrat Biden that supports Citizen advantages at all.

Seems they are also running against their own policies???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

edit on Aug-24-2024 by xuenchen because: 🤡🤡😊

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
So...is Kamala the official head of the DNC now,
is that what they did there?

They saved Democracy!

/s

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

BEFORE YOU POST.
READ THIS....

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (Redux)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: worldstarcountry

But it's not who votes that count, but rather who counts the votes-and that is a computer program. All I see is an attempt by media and TPTB to brainwash people into thinking the H/W team is far more popular than they truly are so the next steal will be accepted.

Any demonstrations or attempt to investigate voter fraud will quickly be quashed by the new Obama fourth term. I would love to be proven wrong on November 5, 2024.

If the steal is as blatant as last time the taxpayers should go on strike. Refuse to pay federal taxes.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The media will lie and spin as they do, but they cannot cover up Kamala’s imbecilic utterances if they engage with her. This is obviously a two way play with both sides party to it. Even the brainwashed democrats couldn’t maintain support for Harris if she actually did a few interviews.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

If you want to be proven wrong in November, you need to believe in your heart you will be. Doubt and dread carry negatively charged energy, and will spread negative charge to others. One must put all their emotional and mental strength into believing what is right, and what will be right for our nation and stop doubting the enemy will conquer us. Part of this war is for the individuals to cast out of their hearts the darkness of doubt, dread, terror, and consciously force the mind to change the way it thinks. You must repeatedly tell yourself, or pray, or meditate that the outcome you want IS the outcome that will happen, and you have to believe it in your heart.

The media pour a raging river of hatred, anger, terror, and lies in an effort to bring down the positive energy of their opposition. When they succeed in doing that to an individual, their energy will not be supporting their cause anymore and they regress to a state of misery which only spread more negatively charged energy. We must all consciously demand of ourselves the hope and the belief that sanity will prevail, and the evil will be held to account.

But if you continue to doubt it in your heart, then you feed that evil and become a drain on the change you seek. Stop doubting the power of your internal force and energy, it can drive change as it transmits positively charged or negatively charged energy. Seek the positive charges, and spread them. Doing so will add that much more force towards our goals!

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Here is a short clip of Kamala Harris and Tim Walz taking a "selfie" while meeting with Communists of America in Arizona.

Source: gettr.com...

As with Joe Biden bragging about their Fraud Organization, Democrat's arrogance will backfire on them spectacularly.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Always remember, the best liar always gets into the Whitehouse. Trump only won against Hillary because she was not good at covering up all of the lies she created.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Here is a short clip of Kamala Harris and Tim Walz taking a "selfie" while meeting with Communists of America in Arizona.

As with Joe Biden bragging about their Fraud Organization, Democrat's arrogance will backfire on them spectacularly.

Are you sure that isnt fake?

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElitePlebeian2

How can we tell?

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Can someone give a quick recap of the 5 lies ?

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElitePlebeian2

How can we tell?

Other sources of that moment?

top topics

join