It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joy and Hope

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The Democrats would have us believe it's all about the Joy and Hope that Kamala is campaigning on. It's all about the feelz.

Well, I tried that this morning. I had to run into town and fill my truck up and get gas for the mower, so I tried paying with a smile and a high five, but believe it or not, those greedy bastards wanted money ! I thought just being happy was enough.

Maybe it works different where you live. Next time you go grocery shopping, try giving them some compliments and a pat on the back. Make them feel good about themselves. Give them some joy. I'm sure they'll appreciate it and let you walk right out the door with that food.

What ? You don't think it'll work ? You think they want money instead of feelgood BS ? Hmmm. What is that one thing that, thanks to Joe and Kamala, you don't have nearly as much of ? It's costing the average family about $11,500 more per year to maintain their way of life and that comes out to about $950 more per month. Did anybody get a raise to make up for that ?... Or are you just having to dig deeper, work extra hours, or even get a 2nd job ?

That's strange. Coulda sworn Joe and Kamala said we're in fine shape.

That's ok though. When that mortgage comes due or your kids are hungry and you can't pay for it, just tell them to be Joyful.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Nope & Chainz 😊

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I was hoping she would pick Gavin newsome for vp ..

The blew-some/newsome ticket...

But seriously, my favorite part of the Dems party in the windy city was a black female billionaire and a black female millionaire telling everyone how oppressed they are. Just imagine how rich they would be if they weren't oppressed...😂

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   

All of the Prosperity Preachers are probably envious of this wench.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Nope & Chainz 😊

Kraft durch Freude

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
LMAO what you Posted is Funny and Sad all in the same Post.
Too Bad we have way to Many Idiots in Charge.
So Let's all Smile while the Country Goes to Hell.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

originally posted by: xuenchen
Nope & Chainz 😊

Kraft durch Freude

en.wikipedia.org...

Yup!!

This sounds eerily familiar!! . . . ☠️

Set up in November 1933 as a tool to promote the advantages of Nazism to the German people and internationally, it was also used to ease the process of the rearmament of Germany. Through its structure of organized events and promotion of propaganda, it was also intended to prevent dissident and anti-state behavior.

"Strength Through Joy"

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
The Democrats would have us believe it's all about the Joy and Hope that Kamala is campaigning on. It's all about the feelz.

Maybe it works different where you live. Next time you go grocery shopping, try giving them some compliments and a pat on the back. Make them feel good about themselves. Give them some joy. I'm sure they'll appreciate it and let you walk right out the door with that food.

Doesn't work here! Last saturday afternoon I ran to the grocery store. One checkout lane was busy and I saw a young high-school looking guy at the front register, so as I walked up towards him I smiled and said "are you open?"

Normally when you do that they either say "yes!" or "no, I'm just here counting the drawer"...

This kid though...he had a mad look on his face, no smile, and said in a pretty hateful voice: "Would I be standing here if I weren't?" !

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Try good looks, and flash some leg next time.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Joy Division wasn't just the name of a band either

In World War II, Nazi Germany established brothels in the concentration camps (Lagerbordell or Freudenabteilungen "Joy Divisions") to increase productivity among inmates, although these institutions were used mostly by Kapos, "prisoner functionaries," and the criminal element, because regular inmates, penniless and emaciated, were usually too debilitated and wary of exposure to Schutzstaffel (SS) schemes. In the end, the camp brothels did not produce any noticeable increase in the prisoners' productivity levels, but instead, created a market for coupons among the camp VIPs.[1]

The women forced into these brothels came mainly from the women-only Ravensbrück concentration camp,[2] except for Auschwitz, which used its own prisoners.[3] In combination with the German military brothels in World War II, it is estimated that at least 34,140 female inmates were forced into sexual slavery during the Third Reich.[3]

German camp brothels in WW2

new topics

top topics

join