It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs in the Private Sector - Battelle Memorial Institute

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Who knew?

Conspiracy theory or fact……

Until recently, I have never heard of the Battelle Memorial Institute….

I came across the vid below……it’s narrated….my initial thoughts were by a computer generated voice, but towards the end of the vid….the narrator is shown for a few minutes to be a real human being podcaster…..(I think 🤔). Below is text from the vid’s description and then the vid itself (17min).

If this is an actual private entity working on retrieved UFO’s and it’s behind the scenes, perhaps it’s time to bring it to the ..in front of the scenes…awareness.

You decide if BMI is worth the time of day.

UFOs in the Private Sector - Battelle Memorial Institute

Guys, today we will be conducting our first investigation into private sector companies with involvement in the UAP phenomena. Our first culprit, Battelle Memorial Institute, a non-profit, private company with a prolific history in all endeavors scientific - from Apollo 11 space travel to biological weapons.

Battelle has been deeply engrained with the study and cover-up of the UFO phenomena, dating all the way back to the 1950s when Battelle alongside the USG and USAF participated behind the scenes in creating a machine index to categorize UFO reports as well as playing their hand to quell public interest in the phenomena.

As mentioned by UFOlogist Jacques Vallee with a deep supporting paper trail, Battelle has also directly studied UAP material, likely a shape memory metallic alloy found at the 1947 Roswell Crash site, now commonly referred to as nitinol.

Join me on today's investigation as we connect the dots from Roswell to shadowy modern-day players pulling the strings of Sean Kirkpatrick to drive the UAP narrative!

As for myself ….I’m still waiting on Dead or Alive NHI bodies. I’m already convinced craft piece parts exist.

Btw….I kinda miss MM..he loved a good conspiracy

👽☕️🍩
edit on 23-8-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

What many people may not realize is that only about 10% of the money that the Federal Government spends goes to pay the salaries of direct Civil Servants. Most of the federal budget goes to contractors in the private sector. They're referred to as Support Service Contractors (SSCs). That is especially true in scientific and technical fields, where it's difficult for the US government to attract and keep top-notch research scientists. For example, when the Army started the Manhattan Project during WWII, they contracted with the University of California as a SSC to staff the project and to build the Los Alamos lab.

Similarly, after the US Air Force was formed in 1947, the USAF Foreign Technology Division at Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton Ohio contracted with the nearest think tank they could find to help them with analyzing and reverse engineering aircraft recovered from foreign powers (Germany, Soviet Union, etc.). That was the Battelle Memorial Institute, located about 50 miles away in Columbus, Ohio and adjacent to Ohio State University. The Foreign Technology Division was reportedly responsible for reverse engineering the Roswell craft from 1947 onward. So, it is extremely likely in my opinion that Battelle scientists would have been called on to work on some of the recovered UFO stuff.

But that was almost 80 years ago. The legacy UFO program has presumably gone through many changes since then, so there's no guarantee that Battelle would still be in the loop.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Never heard of them
Perhaps they keep a low profile

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
Never heard of them
Perhaps they keep a low profile

This …in plain sight…title Alien Technology Corp….is humorous to say the least.

Yep there appears to be, possibly, a great number of private entities, with their fingers in the UFO pie….more than we’ll ever know.

👍🏼🍻

👽

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

That guy is a good researcher. I saw him first on the Kingman's supposed crash event. www.youtube.com... I’ve been subscribed ever since. He has excellent videos

I remember because of the Bengal helmet hanging, my Ravens’ greatest opponent.
He’s obviously an Ohioan.

edit on 23-8-2024 by introufo2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Quite true.........the US Govt has made many Billionaires with its free money to business people.

Elon, Howard Hughes, Lockheed, etc etc Every Military aligned Company or Green Energy promoter.

new topics

top topics

join