It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The A.M.O.C and the implications

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Wow your a fricken genius 😂

You forgot Trompes. Is that because it shares letters with trump?

How about we try something that actually works before we microwave earth from the orbit of mercury, are you sure your against global warming?

🤣🙄😳🤣😂
a reply to: chr0naut

edit on 23-8-2024 by Dalamax because: 💭

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
a reply to: chr0naut

Ok gonna help you out.
The US has had free energy since the last atmospheric hydrogen bomb test named "Ripple". It was repeated small size by the guy who invented the TV. Both went "dark" pretty immediately. Dig into it.

The Fansworth Fusor never really broke even, but it is a neutron source. It is possibly one way to initiate a ripple device, although I suspect that what was used were convergent lasers.

Lamenting we're not doing enough about climate change is ludicrous given the above info.
It could be fixed quickly without EV, without new Nuclear Plants yada-yadda. Problem is the tech is simple enough anyone could make one in their garage. The TV inventor made one using annode tubes FFS!!!

The "Ripple" hydrogen bomb is why we're hearing Putin confidently mentioning "We could level your cities, no fallout" (paraphrasing) an you bet the US knows EXACTLY what he means. We have the same capability.

America in the 60's had a few ripple type thermonuclear devices, but they needed larger missiles to deliver them. Missiles such as minuteman were too small to loft the packages. The current US nuclear arsenal has no ripple devices, and I think, possibly, no thermonuclear devices at all.

Buying into the narrative that everyday people have to jump thru expensive & bizarre hoops for the environment or climate change is missing the point. OT...everytime I hear cow farts are the issue I want to ask about Dinosaur Farts.
(grins!)

Thanks for reminding me of this.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: annonentity

Trump and his sycophants are suggesting that the observed climate change is all BS, and they are trying to sabotage every attempt to delay or stop it, because they will lose money if they were forced to do something about it.

There's no proof CO2 is causing any climate change. You're getting trolled big by the bad and the desperate. 😀

It's simple chemistry, physics and mathematics.

It is? Break it down for us smoothy. Tell us how h2o is a more potent greenhouse gas than co2 👍

Yes, water is a potent greenhouse gas, and is more abundant than CO2. But natural hydrological cycles have arisen which keeps its atmospheric abundances mostly in check.

<< 1  2   >>

join