It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Economy Rankings 1964 to 2024

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

The people who are responsible, are NOT taking responsibility as they should.

Doesn’t matter if they do or don’t, since they’re all complicit.

Bellow is the money supply, excluding new debt which is new currency.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

That seems so Post-structuralist.

Sorry. I just learned that word today.

Although post-structuralists all present different critiques of structuralism, common themes among them include the rejection of the self-sufficiency of structuralism, as well as an interrogation of the binary oppositions that constitute its structures.

-Wikipedia

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 11:16 PM
link   

lol. Now compare it to Super Bowl winners

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

Next up: look up stucturalism.

I think I'm still a stucturalist. I chose a pitcher.

That was me calling myself out for my opposition to one party.

And I feel, like everyone else, my opposition is comfort zone related. Or the loss there of. Discomfort. Fear being the base of all motivation.

I drank the koolaid after I read the disavowed playbook. Even though they swear on states rights up and down, that blueprint shows something else. All it has to do is exist.

It doesn't matter how strong the other candidates economy was or will be. He has The #1 Economy, Kamala was part of the #3, that's NOT really the issue though.

Now my opinion is mirrored by Mesa LDS Mayor John Giles.

I have an urgent message for the majority of Americans who, like me, are in the political middle. John McCain’s Republican Party is gone, and you don’t owe a damn thing to what’s been left behind.

Once Vance was picked I was done holding out hope for that GOP to prevail. And then he gave me a new custom title.
edit on 21-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 12:29 AM
link   

And I feel, like everyone else, my opposition is comfort zone related. Or the loss there of. Discomfort. Fear being the base of all motivation.

I think I'm behind in understanding many things. I've been watching Robert Sapolsky Youtubes trying to understand determinism. I ordered his latest book Determined, due to arrive tommorrow. I'm having troubles reconciling certain moral issues. But he did cite a study by Greene which sort of implies something about learning becoming reflexive.

I ramble. Should have gone to bed already.

Once Vance was picked I was done holding out hope for that GOP to prevail. And then he gave me a new custom title.

Antidisestablishmentarianism coming to a town near you. It's what people crave.

Edit to add:
More apropos: Vance's take on traditional family (one male husband, one female wife, and children) should count more as far a voting goes. So a three-fifths compromise. Vote by other's count as 3/5. Or perhaps certain households get to cast an extra ballot. One for husband, one for wife, and an extra Ministry of Life approved family ballot.
edit on 22-8-2024 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: FullHeathen

That was me calling myself out for my opposition to one party.

I drank the koolaid after I read the disavowed playbook. Even though they swear on states rights up and down, that blueprint shows something else. All it has to do is exist.

It doesn't matter how strong the other candidates economy was or will be. He has The #1 Economy, Kamala was part of the #3, that's NOT really the issue though.

I have an urgent message for the majority of Americans who, like me, are in the political middle. John McCain’s Republican Party is gone, and you don’t owe a damn thing to what’s been left behind.

Respectfully as much as I appreciate John McCain's complete sacrifice from his military service, his political record shows he pushed a lot of wars. Too many in my estimation

and few things about your Presidential economic ratings your link specifically the economy isn't just about the President, yet you infer the MAdame VP credit for Biden's economic rating? but no blame for the border? Not to mention Bidens ranking is closer to Reagan's 5th place than to Trump's top spot. Lastly I could think of a half dozen Democratic women politicians more apt to know and fix the economy than Ms Harris.

Completely understandable that the economy isn't #1 for all voters, but it is for a large part and is likely in the top 2-3 for even more.

A strong American economy cures a lot of ills, plenty of indications Biden's economy is propped up on MIC aerospace and defense sector as much as anything else. As well Biden has another 5 1/2 months hopefully his rankings will improve but there is no guarantee. We know the new "jobs" figures weren't incorporated into the ranking either.

Additionally, Im going to need clarification on the thought that "Fear being the base of all motivation"

Hell I prefer Obama's Hope and Change to Harris' Fear, because Barrack's is more realistic. If your politicians motivate thier base by fear it's a complete turn off, which was why there was a pronounced shift in DNC's campaign they realized Biden's fear and panic wasn't moving the needle and they tried paint the convention in joy, rainbows, and unicorns. But thier speeches are still about fear.

FWIW I don't appreciate it when DJT does that too, it's just not the full-on bombardment we seem to get from the DNC

www.independent.co.uk...

It is possible to be all of those things at once. Claiming that he was an evil-hearted xenophobe is just as dishonest as immortalising him as a “true American hero”.

edit on p000000318am086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Now that I have a hazy idea of Structuralism and Post-Structuralism, I think that I don't have to choose. I may like post to slightly modify the structure, strictly private abstraction.

Yep! He's LDS, according to The Salt Lake Tribune

I'm a bit surprised by his endorsement of Harris, given the doctrine as outlined in the Book of Mormon about North America being the promised land and the Gentile's existence here dependent upon adherence to the covenants. Rather scary apocalyptic stuff.

Speaking of fear: I was born and raised SDA and taught that the end times would begin when the US became a theocracy, the Catholics, apostate Protestants and fake Christians all mad with earthly power and authority hunting down and killing the last few faithful remnant. Scary stuff. "Fear those other Christians".

The 19th Century SDAs had heavy Baptist influence. The fear that Baptists had was based on their history of being persecuted hither and yon by National Churches. But that was 19th Century. They seem to stray from their roots when joining the dominionistic NAR people who lay hands of blessing on Trump, their flawed Koresh (Cyrus the Great, called Messiah in Second Isaiah).

Fear! Fear! Fear! the theocracy. Accelerationism is a sin, preach freedom of religion, freedom of conscience, freedom from worldly power hungry fake Christianity which seeks to purge the nation of undesirables.

I suppose since I am a heathen destined for annihilation, nihilism is my strange guard against fear.

Yea tho' I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil for I am home.
===========
The kool aid ingredients don't include poison, the poison pill sits next to one of the pitchers, obscured by gas light, to drop in at the right moment.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join