It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC party platform released on July 13th still includes Biden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No Democrat makes it that high in office without blackmail material.

The more crooked and immoral the candidate, the better Democrat candidate. As President, you're worth the Nation.

That's the issue with Trump. His being new to D.C., and with his own $$, he's a major threat to Democrats AND Republicans.

But, mostly Democrats.
edit on 19-8-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Well said 👍

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Didn't stop the Dems in their corrupt, multi-pronged crusade against Trump; before/during/after his presidency.

Did you not do any research into how many Republicans sided with the Democrats? Have you forgotten so quickly how both parties tried their best to block everything Trump tried to do?

It became painfully obvious that BOTH parties did their very best to preserve the swamp they've enjoyedfor so many decades. I bet fewer than 10% of politicians want a single thing to change in thier opulant lives, and those that might know they'll get railroaded out of office forever if they stand up to the status quo.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

No, I haven't forgot.

Dems spearheaded it and the sellouts jumped onboard. I don't recall the Republicans specifically going after Trump and asking the Democrats to help. Or maybe I don't remember after all. /s
🤷🏻

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
a reply to: nugget1

No, I haven't forgot.

Dems spearheaded it and the sellouts jumped onboard. I don't recall the Republicans specifically going after Trump and asking the Democrats to help. Or maybe I don't remember after all. /s
🤷🏻

No, Republics didn't go after Trump-well a few were very outspoken about some of his policies or admoinistration picks, but for the most part they let Dems lead the way and supported every one of their efforts to block Trump by voting to pass BS against him.
Plenty jumped ship to make sure he was impeached, too....but you wouldn't ever see a Dem. vote to replace dementia Joe....and nobody says a word, because they all know Joe isn't the one running the country, and Kamal isn't, either-nor would she be as POTUS.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   
People at the Democrat Convention seem to want BIDEN back. A 4 minute standing ovation greeted Biden as he arrived on stage tonight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join