It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Luck Would Have It, Heroes and more

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

originally posted by: putnam6
Jeez, it's been shown on ATS repeatedly that Trump is polling at the same time better than he did in 2016 and 2020. This information is easily found

Go to this video and just read the comment section. m.youtube.com...
I know bots are a thing, but the utterly delusional responses are beyond astonishing. They can't ALL be bots, rt? 😯

Who knows at one time Reddit was supposed to be 60% bots. I have no doubt it's a close race, and pretty much think Trump has a 1 in 3 chance of winning. Did you notice the Democrats stopped talking fundraisers because the big donors are going to wait and see how the convention goes.

I think the betting market is more accurate than the polls...

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I don't think it's close at all. I also think those saying that need to snap out of it and consider a few things before accepting the BS like it's gospel.

Polls are merely a snapshot in time, overly sampled and biased from one side or the other, not to mention a president was nearly killed, another was booted out his run days after without one vote from the actual voters, and now we have probably the most fabricated and manufactured sorry sack of a political ticket to ever run for office, and it's close???

Polls are just a hopium fix.

1 in 3??? Sure.😂

I hope you're not betting with real money. Lol

edit on 19-8-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 04:46 AM
link   
BUMPED

This went unanswered.

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
Since your thread is about heroes, let me ask a question. What do you think of your hero Kamala Harris putting Tulsi Gabbard on the Quiet Skies terror watchlist, and having Tulsi and her husband harassed by air marshalls? Tulsi served as a Combat Medic while she deployed in Iraq for 2 years, and then served another 2 years as an MP Platoon Leader in Kuwait.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
BUMPED

This went unanswered.

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
Since your thread is about heroes, let me ask a question. What do you think of your hero Kamala Harris putting Tulsi Gabbard on the Quiet Skies terror watchlist, and having Tulsi and her husband harassed by air marshalls? Tulsi served as a Combat Medic while she deployed in Iraq for 2 years, and then served another 2 years as an MP Platoon Leader in Kuwait.

Mahogani appears to be MIA

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

If this is your original fiction you should post it in the Short Stories forum, unless you lifted it from Huffington Post or some such rag.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

Well good for you, attack the information with no information to counter with, only attack. Or do you. Do you have information on just who the doctor was that gave that diagnosis on his condition, a diagnosis that for a condition that was never diagnosed again? Please, if you do I would love to read about it.

But fiction? I think that it can very easily be found that it is true, well wait, certainly not by sources I figure that would be acceptable to you. I looked and found nothing, nothing but report after report, even reports made on the testimony of that doctors daughters saying that it was family lore.

So, where do you get your side of this story?

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Kamala Harris type word salad nonsense with no substance.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I thought not. So then, in regards my readiness to accept assistance in understanding how your original rebuttal to my post has any validity at all, all you can do is deflect, attack and pretend ignorance, the third of which is most well done.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

I thought not. So then, in regards my readiness to accept assistance in understanding how your original rebuttal to my post has any validity at all, all you can do is deflect, attack and pretend ignorance, the third of which is most well done.

You literally posted NO information at all, just blathering fan fiction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join