It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Planned to Exhume WWI, WWII UK Soldiers Remains in Gaza and Hold Them Hostage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Plot uncovered by the IDF - Hamas planned to exhume up to 3,000 bodies of Christian and Jewish UK soldiers from WWI and WWII, who are buried in Gaza, in grisly scheme to hold remains hostage. This plot was to happen in 2022 but didn't come to fruition. It is unclear as to why it didn't happen.

I didn't realize there was a cemetery in Gaza with UK forces in it. That's a lot of bodies that the 'Palestinians' could still dig up and hold hostage. It's an inventive form of terrorism. I suppose it's not a surprising one given who the world is dealing with when it comes to Hamas and the 'palestinians'.

Hamas Planned to Exhume UK Soldiers Remains in Gaza and Hold Them Hostage

Israeli soldiers inspecting an underground Hamas compound earlier this year allegedly uncovered the terror group’s grisly plot to exhume British and Commonwealth World War I and II soldiers buried in the Gaza Strip.

Hatched in 2022, the seven-page plan apparently called for Hamas to dig up the soldiers’ bodies and hold their remains hostage, the Telegraph reported.

The Israeli Defense Forces claims the plot was conceived as a way to keep the UK from moving its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, a move announced by then-British Prime Minister Liz Truss.

A little more than 3,000 Christian and Jewish British soldiers are interred in a cemetery in central Gaza.

Many of the British soldiers laid to rest there died fighting the Ottomans in 1917

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:16 AM
link   
We could always cremate the remains in place after they're dug up...

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   
HAMAS are some very sick people who must be totally obliterated simply for decency.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   
is this a Babylon bee thing? it has to be.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

New York Post.
Reporting information given by the IDF that they uncovered.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I know alot of you reading these types of report want to believe there's no evils in the world, but that's being naive.

Stop thinking every is Rosy just because you are Cosy.

The world is going to get a lot worse, before it gets better.

Not tolerating terrorists, is fastest way to stop them.

Do unto others before they do unto you. When it comes to murderous terrorists, kill them all, and let God sort them out.

There's no negotiating with people who want you dead.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Makes sense now why Israel exhumed the bodies out of their cemeteries when they left occupied Gaza.

On August 28, the IDF began dismantling Gush Katif's 48-grave cemetery. All of the bodies were removed by special teams of soldiers supervised by the Military Rabbinate and reburied in locations of their families' choosing. In accordance with Jewish law, all soil touching the remains was also transferred, and the dead were given second funerals, with the families observing a one-day mourning period. All coffins were draped in the Israeli flag on the way to reburial.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: network dude

New York Post.
Reporting information given by the IDF that they uncovered.

So, is the IDF information more factual than Babylon Bee ?.......

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tolkien

Yep.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Let's just try to imagine the logistics of this.

First, Hamas would have to be able to put together the manpower to unearth 3000 corpses. After all the Israeli bombing I doubt there's much heavy machinery available. The way the IDF is going after tunnels, I don't think you'll see very many functional backhoes, bulldozers, etc. If you assign only one person per grave, you're talking 3000 people with picks and shovels digging up graves in plain sight. Would they be able to do this unmolested by the IDF? Who is supplying this workforce with food, water, and shelter?

The second problem would be storage. Where do you put 3000 corpses to keep them safe? It's pretty clear the IDF considers no target off limits. Then you would have to guard the remains while trying to negotiate a ransom.

Then you would have to establish lines of communication with the respective governments to give them your demands. You would have to be able to show proof that you actually have the remains and are able to deliver them upon payment.

Even if you successfully negotiate terms, then comes the handoff. You would have to collect the money (without getting killed) and tell the targets where they could collect the remains. So, how do you take payment? A briefcase full of cash at a drop-off site? A numbered Swiss bank account? A chest of gold bullion? Is there any form of payment you could accept where a government couldn't screw you?

When you consider the logistics of trying to successfully carry out such an operation, you can see it's nearly impossible. You'd have a better chance of overthrowing the US government with a handful of protestors armed with flagpoles and fire extinguishers led by a guy wearing a buffalo hat.

I'm going to have to call IDF propaganda on this one.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
Where do you put 3000 corpses to keep them safe?

apparently Hamas and the Palestinians would put them in civilian homes.
The 'civilians' are in cahoots with Hamas and are supporting them.
And the 'civilians' engaged in the Oct 7 massacre and in holding the hostages.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Where do you put 3000 corpses to keep them safe?

apparently Hamas and the Palestinians would put them in civilian homes.
The 'civilians' are in cahoots with Hamas and are supporting them.
And the 'civilians' engaged in the Oct 7 massacre and in holding the hostages.

Then how is the hand-off conducted? Do you go around to 3000 homes and collect the remains and drop them off at a pre-arranged location? Do you give the UN the addresses of the homes and say, "Come and get 'em"? How many of those homes might have been raided or destroyed during the negotiations? If the IDF intelligence network is sharp enough to uncover this plot, they should be good enough to uncover many of these safe houses.

Seems to me that the whole scheme is fraught with logistical nightmares giving it little chance of success. Even if someone in Hamas suggested the idea, I don't see any practical way of implementing it. Difficult task, high risk, low reward. The idea would have been quickly dismissed.

It does make for good propaganda, though.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Then how is the hand-off conducted? Do you go around to 3000 homes and collect the remains and drop them off at a pre-arranged location?

Would seem so.

Seems to me that the whole scheme is fraught with logistical nightmares giving it little chance of success.

Of course there is little chance of success.
It's a Hamas/Palestinian terrorist plot.
They are self destructive.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tolkien

Yep.

Highly dubious.
Unless you genuinely believe incidents like the USS Liberty were an "accident"....

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I, for one, am glad that didn't happen. It's a horrible thing to destroy cemeteries, dig up the deceased with bulldozers and so on. I am very glad Hamas hasn't done what Israelis have been doing for a whole year now, tearing up numerous graveyards.

Since this DIDN'T happen, and Hamas hasn't done this like the Israelis do, we can turn back to what did happen, which is tens of thousands of innocent civilians, women and children being massacred daily.

Dead real people -- should be talked about. Maybe desecrated graves that didn't happen -- less important to talk about.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
I am very glad Hamas hasn't done what Israelis have been doing for a whole year now, tearing up numerous graveyards.

Not exactly true.

Hamas and the 'Palestinians' were burying the dead from the bombings in mass shallow graves. Israel dug up the bodies to identify them, and then gave them back. If Hamas and the Palestinians didn't want dead people, and didn't want them briefly exhumed for identification purposes, they shouldn't have attacked Israel and shouldn't keep holding the hostages.

Not even close to the same thing.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

tens of thousands of innocent civilians, women and children being massacred daily.

Yeah sure😂. I bet you believed Kamala too when she said 220 million US citizens died of Covid in a month.🤦‍♂️

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan[/post]
they shouldn't have attacked Israel

What goes around comes around ay ?

Did you know that Abraham
(the father of judiasm) was NOT even born
in 'israel' . . .
Abraham was born in Ur, and MIGRATED to 'israel'
Betcha you didn't know that.
Lack of education is a terrible thing.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD
Did you know that Abraham
(the father of judiasm) was NOT even born
in 'israel' . . .
Abraham was born in Ur, and MIGRATED to 'israel'
Betcha you didn't know that.
_

Did you know that Abraham probably never even existed?
Abraham supposedly was born 1960 B.C.
The bible story of Abraham wasn't written until about 1200 BC.
That's about 800 years between when Abraham supposedly
existed and when the story was written.
The chances of it being accurate are ZERO.
Betchya you didn't know that.

Lack of education is a terrible thing.

Yes ... your obvious lack of education is truly sad.

AND OF COURSE NONE OF THAT has anything to do with what is happening now.
The 'palestinians' are attacking Israel and trying to destroy it and genocide
the Jews. Israel has a right to self defense. Period. That's not
predicated on anything having to do with Abraham. That story is irrelevant.
edit on 8/18/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join