It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting in Palmdale and Lancaster, California August 2024

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I’ve ignored it, just more lights in the sky - but it’s picking up a lot of steam far and wide on Twitter.

Here is one of hundreds of video link: x.com...

Big red flag in that audio is not original to video. At least one account associated with posting this got suspended also.

Leaning towards hoax.

But if not, it’s not ordinary plane. The lights rotate and have an amazing variety of colors, but again, origins suggest hoax.

Edit to add here is a second much more interesting video of supposedly same night: Twitter video

Comments are suggesting this is drone show.

Update, this person suggest second video was from Hawaii a couple days ago, but most reporting it was California.

Twitter

That video was in Hawaii posted 4-5 days ago

Second update:

This is going viral big time, now picked up by the post.

Many eyewitnesses, apparently many got video recordings on their Ring cameras: NY Post

Ring-camera users claim to have spotted, filmed UFOs ‘zigzagging’ across California skies

ET, Ring home?

A flurry of California Ring-camera users claim to have spotted and filmed UFOs zigzagging across the nighttime sky.

Users shared reports of sightings late Friday across Palmdale and Lancaster — north of Los Angeles and close to a US Air Force base — with one video showing mysterious bright lights making sudden jerky movements.

“Multiple individuals have shared their accounts, describing a bright light, a hovercraft-like aircraft, and unusual flight patterns,”

Update 3, it’s hitting mainstream and international news:

MSN
Times of India
Express Tribune

edit on 17-8-2024 by pianopraze because: Added photo and video from different recording

edit on 17-8-2024 by pianopraze because: Update

edit on 17-8-2024 by pianopraze because: Update 2

edit on 17-8-2024 by pianopraze because: Update 3

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Forget the object…..I’m seeing amateurish CGI…imo

👽🧐🍺

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Forget the object…..I’m seeing amateurish CGI…imo

👽🧐🍺

The second video I added to my op is more interesting. Found it going through comments.

I think it was a drone show.

One witness says beach was closed off.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

There was a Summer Block Party just last month that included a massive drone show. There aren't many videos around, but I did see an Instagram one where the drones display the same colours from the short clip I watched...

www.cityoflancasterca.org...

IG video: www.instagram.com...

ETA: Perhaps the same company was practicing for some future event.

edit on 17/8/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Coast to Coast AM reporting on this now.

So the second video was from Hawaii. Here is proof, a video of the drones lifting off.

There seems to be three separate things getting confused.

1. Probably fake UFO video.
2. Hawaii drone show.
3. A real series of multiple UFOs caught on Ring cameras and seen by many eye witnesses.
edit on 17-8-2024 by pianopraze because: ETA

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The aliens brought their own disco ball how cool is that. Who knew they’d be into The Bee Gees.

That looks pretty drone-ish to me.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   
As much as i am convinced that there is extraterrestrial life (nature doesn´t waste space) and as much as i am convinced that some people out there are much more advanced and visit other planets like earth, meanwhile you can't trust your own eyes anymore with all the china toys with led lighting flying around everywhere, with the constant rocket launches and the increasing number of satellites and all that photoshop, CGI, AI fakery, these aliens would have to land live in front of me, invite me on a tour in their vehicle, show and explain their advanced technology to me live, let me take photos and videos of and with them and their vehicle and when they bring me back they would have to drop me off in the middle of a crowded city so that countless people see the spaceship, the aliens and me getting out of there again.

Maybe then i would believe that i saw an alien space ship and it´s pilots.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
The aliens brought their own disco ball how cool is that. Who knew they’d be into The Bee Gees.

That looks pretty drone-ish to me.

I like how the ET’s have mastered space flight over long distances. Warp technology? On super secret missions to earth? But always leave on their running lights, and don’t have stealth technology?

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter2
As much as i am convinced that there is extraterrestrial life (nature doesn´t waste space)

Why would nature care if there is life on an asteroid? Or any other space over another. I suggest you look into gamma ray bursts. Seems nature doesn’t waste anything that can be used for mass extinction events either.
edit on 18-8-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This was part of a Pokémon drone show in Hawaii

x.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Therealbeverage

So ET’s just have to disguise themselves as Pokémon drone shows. Huh. Or a Goodyear blink, or the ISS, or a passenger jet….. only if they had the technology?
edit on 18-8-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I was thinking about this some more. Why wouldn’t ET’s use animal clones / androids to spy on us? Or even human androids. And they could design their crafts to look like small airplanes like Cessna airplanes. Or at this point, they could simply use drones.
edit on 19-8-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I've seen multiple angles now of this. I don't think it's aliens. Maybe someone flying a drone around.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   
There is a TFR around the Skunk Works area so that may explain some of the sightings.

The last video the OP showed with the marina in the foreground was indeed a drone show in Hawaii, yet some how it got mixed into the mass sighting in California videos.

I have seen many now, not convinced all are drones but likely something to do with the TFR.

It does seem like the really intriguing videos get scrubbed while ones that are of drones from a different location go viral ...weird coincidence.
edit on 19-8-2024 by jrod because: F

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I’m afraid these videos from who knows where and all the hoopla on Elizondo types howling about UFOs and the rancor and experts debating is going to go on and on and on and on ad infinitum.
Here’s Kenvin Day going bananas and lashing out over his persecution ... www.reddit.com...

What has all of this led to but more divisiveness and little if any disclosure...

I’m a believer in UFOs but I was never on board with this so-called disclosure because I just don’t trust government-sponsored disclosure is believable or trustworthy.

If one analyzes this the USG has always admitted to UFOs just downplayed it...

So what is new here but more hype and obsession...

new topics

top topics

join