It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this is CGI it’s damn good - UFO Captured by Airline Passenger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   
IMO….If this is CGI it’s damn good - UFO Captured by Airline Passenger

IF it’s been debunked and proven to be CGI……then, personally, the art of hoaxing has reached the point of…”I don’t know what to believe anymore”.

Some “beyond me” analysis is warranted…….what say you?

I have no further information.

👽🤔🧐🥃

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   
That's over snow filled rocky mountains.
Where was this taken?
Who took it? When?
There is no information.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I’m not really buying it. You are telling me people are recording and witnessing this and just being absolutely quiet? You can hear the engine in the cabin perfectly but everyone is just dead silent? I don’t think it’s legit, it also looks fake to me.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Well..

Watch this video and you will see it is not real at all.

Created in unreal engine 4.

Starts at 1:06 in

www.youtube.com...
edit on bam17082024vAmerica/Chicago by baddmove because: words

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

From the OP….

I have no further information.

You’ll have to contact…

Perhaps there’s something on X or Reddit…..otherwise I got squat for further info.

👽🥃

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

🍻👍🏼

That VFX artist Colton Kirkegarrd needs to be hired, if not already, with a movie studio…..

Welp….I’m throwing in the towel….”I don’t know what to believe anymore” on vids and stills.

I now have to trust my own eyes for the reality of what I see before me in person……and even then my own eyes may see a mirage, an illusion..

👽🍻
edit on 17-8-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
Well..

www.youtube.com...

Heres your video. Seems to be a fake

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: baddmove

🍻👍🏼

That VFX artist Colton Kirkegarrd needs to be hired, if not already, with a movie studio…..

Welp….I’m throwing in the towel….”I don’t know what to believe anymore” on vids and stills.

I now have to trust my own eyes for the reality of what I see before me in person……and even then my own eyes may see a mirage, an illusion..

👽🍻

This "A.I." crap is only going to make it exponentially harder to discern reality while it becomes easier to bend it going forward.

A simulation within a simulation^¹⁰.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Del by me…

👽🤭

edit on 17-8-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
Well..

www.youtube.com...

Meh, but it's the same thing: this guy in this video is first of all, dedicating his whole video to debunking something, and essentially his proof is that it was "fact checked." That also is not credible or reliable as a debunk.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sisavran
I’m not really buying it. You are telling me people are recording and witnessing this and just being absolutely quiet? You can hear the engine in the cabin perfectly but everyone is just dead silent? I don’t think it’s legit, it also looks fake to me.

It's supposed to be a helicopter.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Anyone with a relatively modern computer can download Unreal Engine and use it, and it's very easy to use. In fact, Unreal Engine 4 is from 2014, so you can see it's nothing ground-breaking.

Unreal Engine 5 was used to create scenes in The Mandalorian, for example. They use a wall of high-resolution LED screens in which the 3D scene is projected and can be synchronised with the camera movements in real time, making it easier and faster than use the traditional green or blue screen and add the effects after.

The first case I knew of a TV show using Unreal Engine to create the scenery was the children show "Lazytown", they used a system based on Unreal Engine 3. That show started in 2004 and ended in 2014.

PS: I know it's easy to use because I have used it some years ago.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
This "A.I." crap is only going to make it exponentially harder to discern reality while it becomes easier to bend it going forward.

No need for AI, in Unreal Engine it's easy to create a scene like that, and you can even add mass to the UFO to make it react realistically to the forces applied by the script that tells it where to go in the scene.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Thefineblackharm

Meh, but it's the same thing: this guy in this video is first of all, dedicating his whole video to debunking something, and essentially his proof is that it was "fact checked." That also is not credible or reliable as a debunk

the guy that posted it to tic tok said he created the fake video on his Instagram account. you can't debunk no better than that.
i never have understood the true believbers that refuse to accept something is fake when the people that first posted admit to making it.

i bet most of them have a poster on the wall that say's,

and refuse to accept that 99.8% of image and video's are fake or explainable.

edit on 18-8-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   
What? Lol, I’ve been on a helicopter twice before and a plane multiple times. I know the difference between the sounds, this is blatantly trying to mimic the sound of a plane engine from inside the cabin. Coincidently and in all honesty that sound is probably the most realistic thing about the entire video!😂
a reply to: Thefineblackharm

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

😉

👽🍺

edit on 18-8-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

i do to a certain extent, i believe there might be other life out there, and that maybe they are or more than likely more advanced than us, capable of Interstellar travel. God said he created two beings angles and humans, he didn't say whether he created others or not, to me it would be arrogant to think he didn't.

but those that argue and say something isn't debunked and is real after the guy that made admits it, and those that think geer and some of the other are telling the 100% gods truth is just a little bit to hard core for me.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

This reminds me of John Keel's old theory that they are in one sense showing off.

This UFO does look legitimately UFOy.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I think, and its just a point on a matter of belief, that there is more proof of alien life that there is a god.

A creator might be a better name if indeed anything was created, rather than just occuring. Which is another debate altogether.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sisavran

Absolutely, they're jumping all over the place like that video with the kid screaming and calling for his mommy.

new topics

top topics

join