It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Trump flew to campaign events on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane last weekend

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Even AI answers in desperation so don’t be too hard on the OP

www.bitchute.com...

While looking for this scrubbed video I asked Brave “Did trump say bill clinton would get in trouble with epstein”

This is the AI reply.

Based on the provided search results, there is no evidence of Donald Trump saying that Bill Clinton would get in trouble with Jeffrey Epstein. The snippets suggest that Trump and Epstein were friends, with Trump allegedly chuckling when Epstein showed him a 14-year-old girl in the mid-1990s. However, there is no mention of Trump predicting or commenting on Clinton’s potential involvement with Epstein.

Clinton’s office has denied any wrongdoing, stating that he had never been to Epstein’s island and had not spoken to Epstein in over a decade. The search results do not provide any quotes or statements from Trump specifically mentioning Clinton’s potential trouble with Epstein.

AI is nothing but a lying leftist propaganda tool.

And the search engines provide Leftist drivel.

edit on 13-8-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

You see it indicative of Trump, his persona, and just desserts.

Actually, when I was writing that I was also thinking of Putin. Just think what would happen if Russians realized what Mel Brooks realized, that their best weapon against a tyrant was humor.

If you're willing to die for a joke, that joke has more power than you think.

And the jokes write themselves.....

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 09:34 PM
link   
LOL, this thread... FFS I thought I had no life...

November can't get here soon enough.

This election already has enough jokes

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 12:48 AM
link   

lol

I’m so surprised it took this long for a post about this!
How strange it must have been for L. E. To show up out of the wild blue yonder

It’s like some celestial alignment.
Or a very straight row of ducks/

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

It wasn’t the L.E. but keep embellishing.

Within the next few pages of this thread the plane will have been filled with Russians and classified dossiers covered in pee.

It is a different plane from another former Epstein-owned aircraft dubbed the “Lolita Express” that was at the center of a sex-trafficking case filed against him before his 2019 suicide. The late financier sold that plane in 2017, and it has since been destroyed.

www.theguardian.com...

Your post is an excellent example of how it’s done.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Within the next few pages of this thread the plane will have been filled with Russians and classified dossiers covered in pee.

It is a different plane from another former Epstein-owned aircraft dubbed the “Lolita Express” that was at the center of a sex-trafficking case filed against him before his 2019 suicide. The late financier sold that plane in 2017, and it has since been destroyed.

www.theguardian.com...

Thanks for being the sheriff in this here thread.
Sorry to have hurt anyone’s feelings.

Which plane did he use for the stolen classified materialss?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani
Karma, eh?
That magical idea that people get their comeuppance.
Where was karma for Mao Tse Tung?
It came by after Mao killed 60+ million of his countrymen and made sure that he died as a comfortable old man, having his pick of beautiful young women to sleep with each and every night.
Karma saw to it that Hitler died too, right?
But only after he massacred millions of Jews, Gypsies and others.

Is it karma that burns innocent babes in house fires? Is it karma that makes sure that poor children die of starvation in third world countries?

Yes, perfection, that karma.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I’m glad Epstein is raising his ugly head and surfacing like a lurking turd.

Trump should be questioned and he should let everyone know what he does.

Drain the swamp 👍

edit on 14-8-2024 by Dalamax because: Typo

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Karma, eh?
That magical idea that people get their comeuppance.
Where was karma for Mao Tse Tung?
It came by after Mao killed 60+ million of his countrymen and made sure that he died as a comfortable old man, having his pick of beautiful young women to sleep with each and every night.
Karma saw to it that Hitler died too, right?
But only after he massacred millions of Jews, Gypsies and others.

Is it karma that burns innocent babes in house fires? Is it karma that makes sure that poor children die of starvation in third world countries?

Yes, perfection, that karma.

A popular misconception is that karma affects you in this life. It is balanced out in the reincarnation.

Hitler is probably a deformed pack animal now and mao is probably a Democrat 😂

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 04:51 AM
link   
So the article says it was a coincidence.
And it's a nothingburger.
But deserving of an ATS thread anyways?

Desperate and WEIRD.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

www.theguardian.com...

He didn't, that was NARA. Or do you think he had to U haul them himself?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Mahogani's 2nd post regarding humor was deserving of an ATS thread.

Humor and joy is the silver bullet to tyranny.

The blue team has figured this out and this will be their approach going forward until November.

Another funny bit of nuance is the red team trying to take back the word weird. Everyone knows it's been bothering them, so they're very eager to disown it by throwing it back.

Americans are tired of being angry and scared and always on the prowl for the next scapegoat.

It's time to laugh again.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

That much is true. One, exerting the capacity to find and nurture our innate sense of gratification or purpose. Two, combating the propaganda machine with unflinching observation and absurdist comedy. Effectively these two elements combine to patronize a terribly self important conglomerate that has patronized the society it serves for too long.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:03 AM
link   

An aircraft like the Gulfstream G5 shown in the picture is like a city bus. Over their lifetimes, corporate executive aircraft like this 17 year old example will have countless occupants and numerous owners. This particular aircraft has changed ownership no less than (5) times in the past six years.

So, do you democrats plan on running around sniffing bus seats on RTD buses now to see who has sat in them? How about NYC taxicab seats??

If you were truly interested in this aircraft and its ownership history (which you clearly aren't), then you would look into its history prior to 2018 when AVPRO acquired it. It seems to have been 'off the books' from 2007 (its manufacture date) until 2018. Given AVPRO is based in Annapolis, MD, this should give you some clues as to who owned it.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The poster is spouting total BS.

Then people read it and run around regurgitating it.

Another leftist talking point is born.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

www.theguardian.com...

No, I have a hard time picturing Trump driving anything other than a golf ball , or a golf cart.
I’m sure he can drive, I think

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I’m so surprised it took this long for a post about this!

I was sitting on it for a few days, waiting to see what comes out of it. I didn't want to just create a thread that says "Trump was on the Epstein plane!" Ra, ra!

But then I checked the article I bookmarked again, and saw that it was updated yesterday. Now that we have more background about it, and once I started laughing about how it all came together, I knew it was time for a thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

www.theguardian.com...

No, I have a hard time picturing Trump driving anything other than a golf ball , or a golf cart.
I’m sure he can drive, I think

He's FU rich. He doesn't have to drive. But he says he golfs well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join