It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is running against a Ghost.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
The Rally in Detroit Michigan was literally Fake . But asabuv that’s crazy that was a real crowd ……. Nope sorry it was not . They made a fatal mistake in the reflection on the Plane , I saw that photo and a chill ran up my spine . I realized then just how dark and convoluted this whole thing is. Another clue that the rally was a hoax , MSNBC and CNN had no coverage or story covering the Kamala Rally .

lol, MAGA supporters have once again fallen victim to another scam of there dear leader master conman. The rally happened multiple news networks were there and captured it including MSNBC and CNN, PBS and C-Span streamed it.

I knew Trump and even his loyal supporters would become unhinged over Kamala’s large crowds… but even I didn’t predict they’d become so deranged that they would refuse to accept reality itself.

Or maybe in hindsight it was obviously inevitable.

by all means Show proof .

This is my op , So please I invite you to show proof.

Before you do, Please look at the Jet Engine reflection and tell me what you see ..... Then if you still feel the need to show proof please do so.

edit on 14-8-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

do you mean the reflection of the empty tarmac, right in front of Air Force two, right after a sniper tried to kill a presidential candidate? Yea, it seems odd that they would have thousands of people ON A TARMAC at an airport, with security so high, but then, the lefties think it happened, so it must have.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

do you mean the reflection of the empty tarmac, right in front of Air Force two, right after a sniper tried to kill a presidential candidate? Yea, it seems odd that they would have thousands of people ON A TARMAC at an airport, with security so high, but then, the lefties think it happened, so it must have.

Exactly .

It's madness really what these guys will fall for and even more so it's crazy that the Media would try to pass it off as genuine .

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

there should be some other camera angles of this from a reputable source. I'd think the media would be all over a giant crowd event for queen Harris. Did CNN or MSDNC post a video? If not, why?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Did CNN or MSDNC post a video? If not, why?

That's a really good question .

Kamala Attracting a Crowd of that size should be front page news. Proof that she is in the lead .

But no the truth is much darker , The Truth is no one wants her as POTUS but the Media could care less what the people want.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   

There’s clips and photo’s all over YouTube and multiple different news sites of the rally. Here’s the full rally from Fox 2 Detroit.

Like seriously, I like a good conspiracy theory as much as anyone. But it’s honestly delusional to seriously claim this rally never happened.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Um, I think the part I was commenting on was the thousands in a crowd as they exited Air Force 2. The part where there was a big crowd on the tarmac, yet the reflections in the engine cowlings appear to show one guy and empty space. I'm sure that was the fault of the engine and they had no security issues with thousands of folks wandering around the flight line of the second most secure plane on earth.

I'm sure there were plenty of folks at the concert. And as we know, crowd size is the single best indicator of popularity. (except with Trump)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   

There’s clips and photo’s all over YouTube and multiple different news sites of the rally. Here’s the full rally from Fox 2 Detroit.

Like seriously, I like a good conspiracy theory as much as anyone. But it’s honestly delusional to seriously claim this rally never happened.

Really ???

Come on mate you are so blind . The Cameras stays zoomed in on the stage the whole time .

Lets have a look at that crowd , that big ol Crowd all those Harris Fans

This is an entirely different area . it's not the Tarmac is it ?
edit on 14-8-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

It pans out multiple times, check 32.42 for example.

Trump was a fool to claim the crowd was fake and his supporters who believe him are simple sheep… facts.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Are you Blind ?

Is it Cognitive dissonance or what ?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Maybe that close up is fake. Looks suspiciously clear for such a zoomed in image.

Either way, it doesn’t matter, the crowd was there, it’s a proven fact that’s been verified by multiple different sources.

Why would they fake the image when they didn’t need to? It makes no sense. Think rationally dude.😌

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Maybe that close up is fake. Looks suspiciously clear for such a zoomed in image.

Either way, it doesn’t matter, the crowd was there, it’s a proven fact that’s been verified by multiple different sources.

Why would they fake the image when they didn’t need to? It makes no sense. Think rationally dude.😌

I just stopped banging my head into the wall . I'm trying to kill brain cells . So i can understand you.

Do you know why it's so easy for me to see the Truth of things ?? I don't support Kamala and i don't really support Trump either so I can look at all of this in an unbiased manner.
edit on 15-8-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join