It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 Days without an interview....25 more till early voting....will it work?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 04:41 AM
link   

24 Days without an interview....25 more till early voting....will it work?

It worked for Biden. He spent t he entire time in his basement and still got elected by the lemmings. Harris will hide out while giving platitudes with no foundation, and giving speeches that repeat the same 'feel good' drivel, and the press will do the heavy lifting and get her elected. Yes ... it will work. People are idiots and will vote for her.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Serious question.....

Given the state of the country right now after 3 1/2 years of the Biden/Harris dumpster fire, do you really think that is the smart thing to do?

Maybe look past your hurt F'ing feelz and vote to fix the country.

How did Trump hurt you personally?

What is so wrong with the country right now?

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Dems are looking for another “George Floyd” summer of love type of bailout.

Where Biden pulled a Democratic primary drop out (Kamala) from the ashes. Who isn’t Caucasian and has a vagina.

Less talk/chance to be exposed. And then hit the mics about being a wittle girl wanting to be president etc. and profit.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

Serious question.....

Given the state of the country right now after 3 1/2 years of the Biden/Harris dumpster fire, do you really think that is the smart thing to do?

Houston, we have found the problem.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

Seriously???

Do you own a home? Bought one recently?

Do you own a car? Do you buy groceries? Do you pay for insurance? Bought any gas lately?

Have you been to San Francisco lately? How about Portland? Or Seattle? How about any of the border towns along the US-Mexico border?

Did you get a promotion and a raise which more than offsets the price increases in the past 3 years?

OR...do you live in your mom's basement, typing on her computer, and borrow her car (that she pays for) so you can go to Starbucks? BTW...how much does that moca latte cost now anyway, compared with 2019? The prices at Starbucks are increasing monthly lately.

Have you seen what other countries are saying about Biden's leadership of this country? He is almost universally considered a joke and the laughing stock of the world. Have you seen what other countries are saying about Harris right now?

Are you even living in the real world????

I can tell you from my experience as a homeowner, a cattle ranch owner, and as an employee of a large engineering firm, the costs of just about everything have jumped 30-50% in the past 3 years. I don't make any more money than I did back then, but my expenses have gone up considerably. In 2019 I was buying feed hay for $125 per ton. Now I can't find it for less than $250 per ton. That's a 100% increase. Fuel for our trucks and tractors costs 50% more than it did in 2019, but cattle don't sell for even $0.05 cents per pound more than they did in 2019. My energy bills have gone up 35%. Eating out costs 100% more than it did in 2019. In fact, eating out has gotten so expensive we don't even go out anymore. Airline ticket prices have increased by 40% over 3 years ago. Trash collection costs have increased by 28%. Everything has increased in price.

What world are you living in?

edit on 8/13/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

Serious question.....

Houston, we have found the problem.

Yep.

They are either flagrantly stupid or flagrantly lying.

No other choices but one thing is for sure....they hate America.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
No interviews with media in 24 days. Nothing since being the first BLACK Woman nominated by her party not the voters to run to be Madam President. Why is this? Not one press conference...not one.

Because the DNC has the media in their pocket. Kamala Harris is becoming the most unvetted candidate since Barry I mean Barack.

What are her policies? There is nothing on their web site.
What do they say at the rallies? Talks tough but, where is the substance?
With talking about no taxes on tips she is endorsing an opposition idea. It is actually pretty brilliant in an odd way. It is very...Obama.

They are playing the long game. All they have to do is get to early voting with a candidate in place but that VP is making it very very hard. Barack is running the show. We all know this. Bill likes his women. GW likes to paint.Obama hates America as it is. He wanted HRC and not have Joe, as he has said, "f''k it all up"...because he knows he can.

The debates will be very important for swing voters and will come before voting starts. When is she going to sit down for an interview? When is she going to take some tough questions...but, in the end...does it matter?

Side Note - Who is currently running the country because it is neither Biden or Harris.

Lin k

August 27, 2024

Big Debate Before Early Voting Begins? (PA starts on Sept 16th)

""Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday announced on Truth Social that he has “reached an agreement” to participate in a September 10 debate with Vice President Kamala Harris, noting that “the rules will be the same as the last CNN debate, which seemed to work out well for everyone.”

The rules will largely mirror the terms used by CNN for its June 27 debate, including that microphones will be muted as the other candidate speaks and no studio audience will be present, a person familiar with the matter confirmed to CNN.

CNN has reached out to the Harris campaign for comment.""

Source: www.cnn.com...

What do you bet Kamala finds a reason to miss this debate? Likely a medical reason. Covid?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join