It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irishman vs migrants

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

The closest thing to a butt in this thread is you being an arse.

A joke?
Let's face it, you're not exactly known for having a sense of humour so I think it'd be pretty easy to miss any attempt at comic interaction.....especially poor and lame stereotyped one's.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

The closest thing to a butt in this thread is you being an arse.

A joke?
Let's face it, you're not exactly known for having a sense of humour so I think it'd be pretty easy to miss any attempt at comic interaction.....especially poor and lame stereotyped one's.

You and all the other people praising some little man pettily harrassing a group of people essentially minding their own business is the joke.

You are, at best hypocrits, and that is being generous. So desperate are you to have your narrative that immigration is the root of all our evils confirmed that you are condoning and encouraging behaviour that under any other circumstances you would be, as I am, ridiculing.

And that, increasingly applies generally, given how easily led you have demonstrated yourself to be over the past couple of weeks and emerging as some holier than thou voice of moral propriety lecturing upon open-air drinking, which is not in itself a crime and a common practice in most countries to some extent or another.

Perhaps not muslim ones, admittedly, and really that is what the little man's verbal attack against the men was really about.

I keep hearing men going on about how women are getting harassed, attacked and the such, but I am hearing very little from the women themselves, or much beyond anecdotal evidence that there is any greater threat posed to women by these men than by any other demographic.

So yeah, all other circumstances aside, you might not get my sense of humour but I have sure found some of the discussion here hilarious, and it has been a most welcome break from the sheer unmitigates monotony of the US elections.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join