It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia Mandates Paper Ballots, Tracking, And Proof Of Residency For 2024 Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Governor Youngkin has issued a slew of executive orders mandating basically everything the title says. He is going pretty ham on things, however I reccommend he cement this with congressional approval down the road if they can flip the state congress.

ZeroHedge
Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin (R) on Wednesday signed an executive order to implement various security measures ahead of the November election - including the use of paper ballots, tracking possession of ballots during early voting, matching the number of ballots casts with then number of voters who have checked in, and the number of ballots sent to voters.

The order also requires absentee ballots to be requested before being mailed to voters, in addition to rejecting ballots mailed back unless the voter provides the last four digits of their Social Security number and birth year.

The state notably uses paper ballot counting machines that aren't connected to the internet and are tested before elections.

Meanwhile, Youngkin also ordered the state to update its voter rolls - including adding or removing people based on whether they are allowed to vote in the state, removing those unable to prove residency, removing the names of dead voters, and ensuring illegals cannot cast a ballot.

According to Virginia AG Jason Miyares, 6,303 illegals have been removed from the state's voter rolls during Youngkin's tenure, and almost 80,000 deceased voters have been removed.

As the Epoch Times notes further, Youngkin instructed the Department of Motor Vehicles to “expedite the interagency data sharing with the Department of Elections of noncitizens by generating a daily file of all noncitizens transactions, including addresses and document numbers.”

The Department of Elections compares a list of noncitizens with a list of those registered to vote. Those who are on both lists get removed from voter rolls. If someone is erroneously removed, he or she has 14 days to prove eligibility to cast a ballot.

Additionally, Virginia has cameras monitoring drop box locations 24/7.

Well it is good to see our nations Governors taking election security more seriously. I often wonder why some individuals campaign against safe and fair elections.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Let's see as this unfolds whether or not the infiltrator implants in the State Agencies will comply and if there will be mass cheat-sabotage 😬

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Great news, hope more Governors will follow
his outstanding example.

of course it goes without saying that illegal
invaders should not be voting in the elections!

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Great news! I'd like to see the DMV updated nation wide to issue drivers licenses to immigrant that are different than that given to legal residents. They do it for ID cards; why not drivers licenses?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
I have absolutely no way verify this using sound logic or reasoning, but this sounds racist and damaging to our democracy. [sarc]

On a serious note, I give it 48 hours and they’ll be beating that drum.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Most importantly, dont let Democrats burn or shred ballot materials. Crooked judges will refuse to investigate destruction of evidence. Georgia and Wisconsin are two states where this happened in 2020.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Sadly there's still a lot of Rhino traitor republicans and even many more communist loving democrat governors who will absolutely fight this kind of sensible and legal method of voting. Those who want cheating and evil rather than good and honest elections, for obvious reasons. So they can win and keep a tight grip on power and graft.

But this is good news from Virginia!

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Sadly there's still a lot of Rhino traitor republicans and even many more communist loving democrat governors who will absolutely fight this kind of sensible and legal method of voting. Those who want cheating and evil rather than good and honest elections, for obvious reasons. So they can win and keep a tight grip on power and graft.

But this is good news from Virginia!

I now see why they pretend we have free speech while we have guns. UK and the Land down Under have banned firearms essentially that would protect them when they come house to house after the original British citizens over the invaders on a Crusade for Satan. The Jihadist are even our friends before those people are, and they will only kill us quickly instead of slowly.

Some of us will be killed with our boots on and I wish it wasn't coming to the USA but it is there in the UK now. Lots of Praying from me and my family Brits. Lots of it!

edit on 10000000113120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Now if we could only get these same common sense measures put into place in the rest of the states, we would be good.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The Real ID deadline was supposed to be this October; however, it’s been postponed until May 7, 2025. I realize that it’s supposed to be because of flying domestically, but had the original deadline occurred it could’ve been used for elections. Hmmmmmmm….

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LollieK3
a reply to: nugget1

The Real ID deadline was supposed to be this October; however, it’s been postponed until May 7, 2025. I realize that it’s supposed to be because of flying domestically, but had the original deadline occurred it could’ve been used for elections. Hmmmmmmm….

When enhanced ID came out I had the chance to get it for just an extra $10.00 when I renewed my drivers license; now they want all kinds of proof, $30.00 and your first born. Doesn't look like I'll be voting again after this election.....

top topics

join