It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Referee Warns Olympic Women’s Boxing Finalists

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Referee Warns Olympic Women’s Boxing Finalists

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Ladies! You must wear cups and protect your lady balls at all times!

So edgy and 2024. A great moment for ladies with man junk around the world. Look how far we’ve fallen.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

this is funny. But in reality both them dudes need a serious beatdown by a six foot four 300 pound dude wearing a wig and makeup. All is fair right?

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Texastruth2

So edgy and 2024. A great moment for ladies with man junk around the world. Look how far we’ve fallen.

Well their junk had not fallen off yet and that should have been mandatory for their participation. So say the women in my life.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

this is funny. But in reality both them dudes need a serious beatdown by a six foot four 300 pound dude wearing a wig and makeup. All is fair right?

Oh I think the same wt class Gold medalist in the men's division would do just fine.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   
So it's official - dudes in pigtails are better women than real women.

When we reach 100% participation of dudes with pigtails, the Clown World Singularity will be achieved.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   

It's complete BS...

the world seems full of complete BS lately

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Well their junk had not fallen off yet and that should have been mandatory for their participation. So say the women in my life.

Anybody born with testicles and or XY chromosomes should never be allowed in women’s sports.

Have yall seen the trans man competing in men’s sports? Yea me either.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I think all the XX chromosome athletes should feel cheated in these games. They never had a fighting chance!

Lol, see what I did there? 🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Would be funny ...

if it were not so true.

See, this is what real satire is all about. It has to hit the truth right in the balls. (Pun intended.)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Oh I think the same wt class Gold medalist in the men's division would do just fine.

Send in boomer 👍

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Anybody born with testicles and or XY chromosomes should never be allowed in women’s sports.

Have yall seen the trans man competing in men’s sports? Yea me either.

100% agree. But if they are forcing this on women anyway, then the hotdog AND the "boys" better be on ice back at the lab. That at least means they are serious about being a woman.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

Would be funny ...

if it were not so true.

See, this is what real satire is all about. It has to hit the truth right in the balls. (Pun intended.)

Hell I wanted to put it in another forum. I have daughter who competes in an amatuer male-dominated sport that her husband got her into. She loves it and it has given her loads of confidence.

Watching the Italian Angela Carini getting hit that hard, just it's not a fair competition. Watching her cry, all that training and commitment, I could see my daughter. Like I saw on X it was sanctioned domestic violence.

If I understand the background it's BS

I understand her opponent had previously been barred from IBC for high testosterone but the IOC has no such restrictions.

How about separating them into weight levels and testosterone levels.

Because competitive "she" should be fighting the lowest ranked featherweight biological men.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I have mixed feelings about this. First, one of these Olympians is being called transgender when it is simply a lady with Turner syndrome or whatever is it called so she was born a woman and always has been a woman but she has XXY chromosomes. On the other hand, I may not be comfortable with the actual transgender stuff but I love the kick in the face it gives to a certain creed of people who are known for thighing babies, banging children, and following the word of the perfect .an whose kill count is in the tens of thousands...and no, I don't mean Jesus. But the Algerian woman, poor thing. She doesn't really fit anywhere and through no fault of her own.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:38 AM
link   
They could always send Crocodile Dundee to check them out.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas
I have mixed feelings about this. First, one of these Olympians is being called transgender when it is simply a lady with Turner syndrome or whatever is it called so she was born a woman and always has been a woman but she has XXY chromosomes. On the other hand, I may not be comfortable with the actual transgender stuff but I love the kick in the face it gives to a certain creed of people who are known for thighing babies, banging children, and following the word of the perfect .an whose kill count is in the tens of thousands...and no, I don't mean Jesus. But the Algerian woman, poor thing. She doesn't really fit anywhere and through no fault of her own.

So what? If this person is built like a brick shlt house and has male bone and muscle structure, it shouldn't be in female sports. Send this person to the special olympics or maybe because of their disability they shouldn't be in competitive sports at all.
This notion that everyone can be whatever they want to be is BS taught in schools.

A deaf person can't become an international live translator.
A blind person can't be a pilot of a commercial plane.
A mute person can't compete in the Euro song contest.
An armless person can't play tennis at Wimbledon.
Someone stuck in an iron lung can't sky dive.
A person with dwarfism can't play net ball in a normal team.
Someone with epilepsy can't drive a school bus.
A young child can't become an adult overnight, a man can't be a woman and someone with a genetic DISORDER affecting their performance can't be an olympic athlete.

Tough... but fair on the majority. Ma jo ri ty. Almost all people!

Schools should teach how to deal with the fact you can't be anything you like. Teach to find fulfilment without upsetting the majority. Become successful in what you can do, not what you can't. This is the reality.
edit on 9-8-2024 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The slogan of your source:

The Babylon Bee: Fake News You Can Trust.

Both those super star boxers in the 57 kg and 66 kg weight classes are females.

There is no doubt.

What a bunch of haters picking on butch ladies who have found something they are good at.
edit on 9-8-2024 by ByeByeAmericanPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Someone with epilepsy can't drive a school bus.

My Uncle was a Paratrooper in the Army... until they found that he had Epilepsy.

They don't test for that in Boot Camp, I guess.

top topics

join