It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tim Walz's hilarious 1995 DUI arrest

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

ELCA Lutheran. Never heard of them. Had to look it up.

Evangelical Lutherans eh? Okay ... their 'who is welcome'
statement is full of all the left wing buzzwords and self hate.
Looks like they are more political than religious maybe ...

ELCA Org - Who is welcom

God’s love for everyone compels us to stand against anything that harms or divides us from each other, such as injustice, prejudice and systemic oppression. We confess that churches, including the ELCA, have been complicit in this discrimination and division. We are, however, committed to doing the hard work of examining ourselves and engaging in honest dialogue with those who challenge exclusion and domination. Our desire is to do our part in God’s great work of bringing reconciliation, restoration and wholeness to the world. Confronting injustice is ongoing work done locally and throughout the world.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Remember this ?

FLASHBACK: Tim Walz’s Health Department Devised COVID-19 Plan That Prioritized Blacks Over Whites - LINK1 - LINK2

The Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) under Democratic Gov. Tim Walz, now his party’s presumptive vice presidential nominee, used race to determine who could receive potentially life-saving medication during the COVID-19 pandemic, documents show

Add this being I just seen it
“He’s Not Your Uncle”: Charlamagne Tells “Black People” Not “to Fall in Love With” Tim Walz - LINK

edit on 8-8-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Didn't his blood alcohol level register something like 0.128?

Watching that guy campaign is scray; dictator scary. He comes off as an ngry man that lets nothing and no one stand in his way; a real tyrant personlity.

I see lots of infighting and backstabbing if they make it to the WH, and Harris is not a strong enough person to stand up to the likes of him.

75 years of people reading tells me this guy is bad news; really, really bad news.

So he said he will be a dictator day one? Ok...I know someone who did!

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Confronting injustice is ongoing work done locally and throughout the world.

So....there okay with the fact that Kamala was soley a DEI hire who had zero quailfications to be VP and gained none while avoiding every job she was taxed with? Doesn't sould very 'just' to me, but exctly what I've come to expect from organized religion; they all gets top honors for dividing people in our present day.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I wanna know who vetted this guy?

The same guys that verified Russiagate?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Weird guy.

Weird that people defend him too.

But he's a religious guy so he can't be THAT weird can he?

Oh wait

He's all for mutilating young children, abortions for all, trans men infiltrating women's sports and is single handedly responsible for getting Tmpon dispensers installed in the boys bathrooms at school.

There's so much more to this guy than meets the eye, but lefties don't want to see it. They act like he walks on water.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join