It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you thinking about today?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Here's a brief rant and whats on my mind today.

Got bigwigs at the job right now and they're legit morons. Just gotta love people who have never had a dirty calloused hand in their life making assumptions, doing idiotic things behind my back then blaming ME for it and making more work for me to do. Hehehehehehehe they'll be gone soon. 2 more weeks. 2 more weeks. Wooooosahhhhhh.

They also never smile, permanent frown or furrowed brow and can't be bothered to say hi or anything. They almost constantly have an expression on their face as if YOU are the worst, biggest piece of trash on the planet. Its lame but I guess they enjoy the air of fake superiority. I just keep in mind that when downsizing, the suits go first. They're more expensive than me and they don't have the certificates and licenses I have so they really can't do my job anyways.

Now for random thoughts of the day:

I watched this show earlier called KGB Psychic files and they showed a Russian lady who supposedly made a frog's heart stop with her psychic powers. Thats scary!

Anybody into the simulation theory? I've been listening to this guy on YouTube talk about his theory and I dont know guys its pretty far out. Like he ties in history of like different cultures and ancient history into trying to prove the entire world is a simulation and there's this superstructure in the sky that has been documented in different ways throughout history and when it reboots itself it causes the things like mud floods and weird astronomical things but like under the earth too the elites have built according to this guy on YouTube like a whole society and are prepared now for when it reboots again.

Another autistic little boy wandered off and was attracted to water and drowned. I just wonder if there's not some non intrusive alarm type device we could clip onto these kids that makes a loud noise or messages a parents phone when it gets submerged in water. Might help something.

Thats what I've been thinking about today what about you guys?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

Another autistic little boy wandered off and was attracted to water and drowned. I just wonder if there's not some non intrusive alarm type device we could clip onto these kids that makes a loud noise or messages a parents phone when it gets submerged in water. Might help something.

If it's already in water that may be too late. How about a wrist band that looks decorative, [ for instance they like Iron Man, Hulk etc..] but is like a perimeter fence for dogs ? If the child gets outside of that perimeter, an alarm goes off .

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Stopping a heart with psychic powers... that some sith # right there. Force choke!

On a more serious note... for a long time I was open to remote viewing and psychic power over distance and all that, but there is never any evidence of it, just old stories of someone who did it some time ago, usually decades ago.

For me, number one proof remote viewing and remote assassinations don't exist, is the fact that Putin still has to use nerve agents like Novichok to kill people abroad. And then his GRU agents also kill civilians on the side because they leave poison vials in a park.

If he had a way to kill people silently and remotely, they'd never be so clumsy and do this 1960s # they do.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   
About how I recently got ripped off by aliexpress. Really burns my bacon.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Actually that is effing brilliant, and there are many variations of it around .... but not one marketed to parents as a way to save their children utilizing licensed characters for better appeal! So ... am I going to make this money or you?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

We'll go 50/50.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   
In the case of someone with advanced dementia who's prone to wander or non-verbal kids and adults I don't see why they don't goive them an RFID chip with GPS.

We have at least one senior with demention go missing every month in our area- with a description of WHAT THEY ARE DRIVING! That's seems insane, to me! How about a GPS tracker on their rig at the very least if you're going to let them still drive?

You can by a watch with GPS tracking for under $40.00; you can buy a small GPS tracker to attach to your pets' collar for under $10.00.

Hundreds of thousands are spent every year looking for the vulnerable missing; a free GPS tracker for every vulnerable child/senior would be far safer for them and save a ton of money, man power and resources.

That's my pet peeve.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
that brings itself another set of societal conditioning problems. We will have an entire generation who believes it is completely normal to have other people, maybe even strangers, tracking their whereabouts . To the point that, if you do not have an active monitor you may be deemed insane and a threat to the public. Every coin has a flip side.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
that brings itself another set of societal conditioning problems. We will have an entire generation who believes it is completely normal to have other people, maybe even strangers, tracking their whereabouts . To the point that, if you do not have an active monitor you may be deemed insane and a threat to the public. Every coin has a flip side.

I only advocate that option for those who are most vulnerable.
If I get dementia I told my kids they better dmn well take my car away from me-and if I start to wander they better put a GPS tag around my neck, glue one to my slipper-or whater it takes to prevent the state from spending thousands of dollars looking for my body.
That BS.

If I had a non-verbal autistic child, you'd better beloeve there would be some sort of GPS trcker necklace on a chain soldered around their neck.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   

yes it is true you did make that distinction, I simply overlooked it my bad. I agree with you there actually, and have privately said similar things to my wife about vulnerable people. A 4 year old boy was recently found dead in a body of water near Orlando, and it breaks my heart on such a level. I think how long did this 4 year old go unnoticed by his guardians before folks realized something was not right?? A device such as what we are discussing could have easily saved that boy's life!

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   
What am I thinking about today .... okay .... same thing I've been thinking about for the past three months nonstop ....

My husband just got diagnosed with cancer. He just had cancer surgery. He's recovering from the surgery and having some complications. Not bad ones, but still complications. I'm concerned because this cancer has like an 80% recurrence rate within the next five years. So I'm thinking about that while dealing with his complications ....

My husband just got diagnosed with Parkinsons. I'm reading everything I can on it and am seriously concerned about what his condition is going to be in just a few years and how I"m going to be able to take care of him and the drain on our bank account that this is going to have when we have to hire help here at home and when we have to put him in long term nursing care because that's where Parkinsons people end up. So I'm thinking about all that ... what life is going to be like for us AND the fact that our bank account is going to be drained and that I might end up homeless while he's in a nursing home and suffering and doesn't even know me because of the dementia from Parkinsons. The probability of being broke and homeless and suffering from my own medical issues while living on the streets is really really pounding on me.

My husband and I are soul mates. We've known each other almost our whole lives. We met when I was 8 and he was 10. We are in our 60s now. And I"m thinking about what life would be like here on earth without my soul mate. I'm thinking that's really cruel ...

AND I have my own health issues that I'm dealing with. So I'm thinking about those.

I'm wondering where God is in all this. So I'm thinking about that as well.

And I"m having pounding doubts about God and faith and everything all through this. Either demons are pounding on me or the stress is getting to me or whatever. So I'm thinking about all that as well ...

So that's what I am thinking about today. Same stuff I've been thinking about nonstop for about three months now. I just come to ATS and other sites to get some distraction from the constant stress and the reality of how life sucks and then you die.

Sorry you asked?
edit on 8/7/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   

You smoked a blunt Shoshanna , as your thoughts are all over the place in that post

I am wondering today why since the covid injection rollout it now has gone from 3 days for a funeral to 2 weeks and funeral directors are so busy , As I will be taking my suit out again after another friend passed away yesterday of died suddenly
and the first slot for a funeral is not until the 21st .

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

If it's already in water that may be too late. How about a wrist band that looks decorative, [ for instance they like Iron Man, Hulk etc..] but is like a perimeter fence for dogs ? If the child gets outside of that perimeter, an alarm goes off .

This is such a good idea wow!

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

You smoked a blunt Shoshanna , as your thoughts are all over the place in that post

I am wondering today why since the covid injection rollout it now has gone from 3 days for a funeral to 2 weeks and funeral directors are so busy , As I will be taking my suit out again after another friend passed away yesterday of died suddenly

Hehehe constantly. Oh my gosh I didn't know that about the funerals im sorry about your friend two weeks for a funeral, they must be pretty busy. We've had 2 at my job collapse out of nowhere. ones entire body locked up and she fell and started yelling that her body was locking up and then another guy just passed out mid stride. I have never seen this happen in my life. Haven't seen the girl back since that happened about 4 days ago or the guy but that just happened today

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
What am I thinking about today .... okay .... same thing I've been thinking about for the past three months nonstop ....

My husband just got diagnosed with cancer. He just had cancer surgery. He's recovering from the surgery and having some complications. Not bad ones, but still complications. I'm concerned because this cancer has like an 80% recurrence rate within the next five years. So I'm thinking about that while dealing with his complications ....

My husband just got diagnosed with Parkinsons. I'm reading everything I can on it and am seriously concerned about what his condition is going to be in just a few years and how I"m going to be able to take care of him and the drain on our bank account that this is going to have when we have to hire help here at home and when we have to put him in long term nursing care because that's where Parkinsons people end up. So I'm thinking about all that ... what life is going to be like for us AND the fact that our bank account is going to be drained and that I might end up homeless while he's in a nursing home and suffering and doesn't even know me because of the dementia from Parkinsons. The probability of being broke and homeless and suffering from my own medical issues while living on the streets is really really pounding on me.

My husband and I are soul mates. We've known each other almost our whole lives. We met when I was 8 and he was 10. We are in our 60s now. And I"m thinking about what life would be like here on earth without my soul mate. I'm thinking that's really cruel ...

AND I have my own health issues that I'm dealing with. So I'm thinking about those.

I'm wondering where God is in all this. So I'm thinking about that as well.

And I"m having pounding doubts about God and faith and everything all through this. Either demons are pounding on me or the stress is getting to me or whatever. So I'm thinking about all that as well ...

So that's what I am thinking about today. Same stuff I've been thinking about nonstop for about three months now. I just come to ATS and other sites to get some distraction from the constant stress and the reality of how life sucks and then you die.

Sorry you asked?

This is so sad. I hope your husband's cancer is gone for good. Think about that 20 percent. He IS part of that 20 percent. Just believe that. I'm believing it for you. I think Parkinson and dementia are the worst things ever. Straight from Satan himself. My dad had alzheimers and it was so hard for me to deal with because we were VERY close and then some days he didn't know me, or he thought I was somebody else because he thought it was the 1980s constantly.

I know its easy to see negatives in the situation you're in and being so worried about everything like your husband and what is going to happen but just try and stay a little positive. Being negative and worried is just going to drag you down and your husband too. Like they say, laughter is the best medicine I know its cheesy and doesn't help you at all but its sort of true.

Keep your head up and keep your little light shining!

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobRocket
About how I recently got ripped off by aliexpress. Really burns my bacon.

Heheheheh aliexpress is so hit or miss anymore. I can't do it.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

Stopping a heart with psychic powers... that some sith # right there. Force choke!

On a more serious note... for a long time I was open to remote viewing and psychic power over distance and all that, but there is never any evidence of it, just old stories of someone who did it some time ago, usually decades ago.

For me, number one proof remote viewing and remote assassinations don't exist, is the fact that Putin still has to use nerve agents like Novichok to kill people abroad. And then his GRU agents also kill civilians on the side because they leave poison vials in a park.

If he had a way to kill people silently and remotely, they'd never be so clumsy and do this 1960s # they do.

Yeah that's what I think too. If they could, they would. I heard Ed Dames on C2C right after 9/11 and he described the place where supposedly the attacks were planned it was some cave or something he had a picture made of the area on Art's website. I never heard any follow up on if that was correct or not. I'm thinking not.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Hehehe constantly. Oh my gosh I didn't know that about the funerals im sorry about your friend two weeks for a funeral, they must be pretty busy. We've had 2 at my job collapse out of nowhere. ones entire body locked up and she fell and started yelling that her body was locking up and then another guy just passed out mid stride. I have never seen this happen in my life. Haven't seen the girl back since that happened about 4 days ago or the guy but that just happened today

In the UK it is a nationwide problem with funeral homes and directors being fully booked and run of their feet since the rollout of the covid injections .

During the covid lock downs they were standing about twiddling their thumbs and hospitals were deserted , Yet the tel lie vision would have you believe they were run of their feet and mass grave were a thing .

John O"looney a funeral director from the south of England has been shouting from the rooftops since this started .

And the fun is only starting

new topics

top topics

join