It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFK Jr. says he placed a dead bear cub in Central Park 10 years ago[

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Just when you tought this US presidential election season couldn't get any stranger....

RFK Jr. says he placed a dead bear cub in Central Park 10 years ago

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said in a social media video on Sunday that he drove a dead bear cub carcass from upstate New York and placed it in New York City’s Central Park 10 years ago, sharing the story in what he said was an effort to combat a forthcoming New Yorker article he predicted will be “a bad story.”

In the video, which was posted to his X account, Kennedy tells actress Roseanne Barr about traveling through New York’s Hudson Valley to go hawking and coming across a “young bear” that had been hit and killed by another driver. He says in the video he decided to put the dead bear in his car.

Kennedy said, he had to go to the airport and couldn’t take the bear back to his home. He said he broached to friends the idea of taking the bear to Central Park and making it appear as if a biker had hit it.

“I had an old bike in my car that somebody had asked me to get rid of and I said, ‘Let’s go put the bear in Central Park and we’ll make it look like he got hit by a bike,’” Kennedy says in the video, prompting laughs from Barr and others in the room not visible in the video. “Everybody thought, ‘That’s a great idea.’ So we did that and we thought it would be amusing for whoever found it or something.”

Kennedy said the bear’s discovery appeared on “the front page of every paper,” drawing wide media coverage and prompting investigations from law enforcement, which he said “worried” him because he’d left behind fingerprints. Kennedy suggested he was not blamed for the incident at the time.

CNN

First it was a worm in his head; now he's found to be the type of guy that picks up dead bears and dumps them in Central Park.

I'm going out on a lim here and predicting that RFK jr is not going to win the presidential race. But will he now drop out? And if he does who does that benefit?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Oh yeah. He's nuts alright. Have to wonder what he's hiding? 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

Who knew he could be even more nuts than I thought.

Here's the original article about it from 2014.

Link

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   
What a guy! It appears the Ivermectin didn't quite kill the brain worm.

What I found the most interesting is that he says some other driver hit the animal, but then he came across it and checked it out to see if it can be skinned. And it was in good condition for skinning, so he put it in the car.

First of all, I think he hit the animal. The Second Driver Theory just doesn't hold up.

Who goes: "Oh hey, a dead carcass on the road. Let me pull over and see if I can skin it."

That's just weird. Especially for a rich politician.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Jeez Robert I could see it in your idealistic teens or twenties, but 10 years ago, LOL.

Goes to show you, that people of wealth can be completely off their rocker sometimes just like the regular schlubs.

Pessimistically and skeptically half of the country believes

we got

Orange Hitler
vs
Cacklely McCackleface
vs
Bobby Brain Worm

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Not sure why...but this kind of makes me like the guy more.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Not sure why...but this kind of makes me like the guy more.

Cause he is your kind of nutjob, FWIW I like him because he is intelligent as hell, but this is kind of cray cray

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Why would you ever speak of this RFK jr? It's one of those instancez you bury deep deep down and never speak of it again. RFK jr definitely has some screws loose to be mentioning this, ever, but particularly less than 90 days out of the presidential election. Not that he has a chance to win but, hell he's still running. He just lost all of whatever credibility he had. Wack job. How bizarre

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

Who goes: "Oh hey, a dead carcass on the road. Let me pull over and see if I can skin it."

I know a few people who would that.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Weird story.

I would "get it" if he'd used the dead bear for something funny, like propping it up on a park bench surrounded by empty beer cans, but this recollection is just odd.

That being said, RFK can go away now, thank you. He's hurting Trump while at the same time doing nothing to change the narrative.

Just like a dead bear on the parkway...
edit on 8/4/2024 by Tommy1974 because: Grammar error.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I don't understand why he did not just:

1. Call the local County Sheriff's non-emergency number and file a report on the animal.
    OR
  2. completely ignore it and move on with his day

My suspicion is he actually killed the bear by accident and just thought there was some kind of value to deposit it in Central Park for reasons unknown. That is too far fetched to believe. he just decided too pick up a dead bear and drop it off?? Sounds like he hit the damn thing, tried to get to Central park in some vein hope of treating the animal where it died on the way. Then just left it there anyways since he did not see witnesses and figured he could just wash his hands of it.

if he is trying to get ahead of it now, it means the deep state finally found one of his confidants and paid him damn good money for a helluva story. Only reason he wants to cover his ass now. For shame Mr. Kennedy, for shame!

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Orange Hitler
vs
Cacklely McCackleface
vs
Bobby Brain Worm

You forgot the Libertarian candidate Chase Oliver.
Hes' a stink'n mess ....
When we talk about Libertarian, we think of people like Ron Paul.
Instead, we get Chase Oliver. YIKES!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I just read this in American Military News.
I thought that was Strange in Itself.
Freaky Things goin on in the USA and around the whole World.
He would still get my Vote over Kamala.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I thought we all had a right to Bear Arms?

Another weird dude.

new topics

top topics

join