It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump was Not the Only target!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Go watch the video of the shooting.
The second group of five shots were Not at Trump.

www.youtube.com...
8:35

Trump is Under the SS and NON of them get hit?
but one person in the stands get hit in the HEAD!

the 3rd person to get hit was from a ricochet.
so Not a target.

I said this before and am saying it aging.
I think he was a second target.
The five shots that did hit Trumps gaurds becuse
they ware shot at the second target.
from maybe a second shooter.

Can some one figer out why they shot that man?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scratchpost

www.youtube.com...

so Not a target.

AT one of the hearings it was supposedly suggested those shots were from the sniper team, doing target practice on Crooks

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Scratchpost

It's also been alluded to that the shooter may have wanted a mass casualty event.

But unless they let us know what comms he had, it's best guess and conspiracy theory.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Scratchpost

www.youtube.com...

so Not a target.

AT one of the hearings it was supposedly suggested those shots were from the sniper team, doing target practice on Crooks

The two sniper teams had Bolt action rifles.
so they could not shoot 5 shots that fast.
one of the cops could have. they had auto rifles.

The head wound to the assasin was not from the SS snipers.
they had big rifles.
it would have blown the back of his head Out!

so maybe the 5 shots are from a cop with a semi auto rifle.

edit on 2-8-2024 by Scratchpost because: mice

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I don't exactly know when Corey got hit, it is likely part of the first 3 shots that hit Trump and the other victims.

The rapid rate of fire of shots 4-8 would make any kind of accuracy nonexistent from such a distance. As for why more of the crowd was not injured leaves an impression that the shooter was not even trying to hit Trump with this burst of shots.

I do understand some questions and mystery with what was those 5 rapid shots all about. Was it done out of frustration in not getting a clean shot on Trump? Was it done as a diversion as a second shooter was hiding somewhere? Was is done for some other reason?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I thought Crooks got off 4 shots allegedly the deceased the injured guy where the shot went through and hit the railing, the one that hit the hydraulic line of the tractor, and Trump

Thought, I saw somewhere Crooks was hit 4 times as the Sniper teams and police knew they were in a world of chit

but the Secret Service Analyst says (see below) he got off 8 shots, obviously their answers are questionable at best but it is a starting point.
I don't trust what the mics picked up near Trump in regards to Crooks the would have likely been some echoing.

www.cbsnews.com...
#1 I'd want an unedited tape(s) from various angles and run them through a sound analyst program, the shots sound be identifiable if you know what to look for. 

Damn there used to be a place online where you could take out background noise but it had the little equalizer graphics it might be sensitive enough

like this but better

academo.org...

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Some have done this already and you can find a lot of it on this site if you search

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:33 PM
link   

On the DJ Stew tape, someone can be heard saying they saw the shooter's head explode like a watermelon or whatever...

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The local SWAT guys first up on the roof counted eight cartridges out loud on badgecam.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The whole thing has a Zapruder-Oswald vibe
Third shooter...

edit on 777Vpm02America/ChicagoFri, 02 Aug 2024 23:38:55 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: tarantulabite1
a reply to: putnam6

Some have done this already and you can find a lot of it on this site if you search

This linked video is exactly what I was talking about. I want to watch some of his other videos, too. Crazy this has to be done independently

It's been a busy week trying to catch up

There is a lot of conflicting stuff out there, I mentioned elsewhere I wanted to give USSS and Pennsylvania State and local PD a chance to put thier versions out there.

Amazingly, he got off that many shots before he was taken out.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Don Old tRump was president during the most horrific mass shootings in United States history as I was there! There is so much more to this than what we know!
edit on 3-8-2024 by Therealbeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Therealbeverage
Don Old tRump was president during the most horrific mass shootings in United States history as I was there! There is so much more to this than what we know!

Yeah, you will need to connect the dots to how Vegas is related to Butler, beyond the normal denial, deflection, disregard, and generally CYA modus operandi we get from our governmental agencies when questioned about events like this

Such as seen here

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader
The whole thing has a Zapruder-Oswald vibe
Third shooter...

Never saw this dashcam video before of the assassin, that's kinda neat. I bet there's a whole bunch of video out there that's never been seen that's pretty interesting. Bet there's a bunch of video that people haven't even looked through that has the shooter

I still think the shooters father got him to register as a Republican, he probably had been telling his son years in advance "when you turn 18 son we gonna get you registered as a Republican right away" and then of course with teenagers, especially if they have have rough relationship with their parent(s) they tend to despise what their parents believe in and want to do the exact opposite (probably why the kid donated his $20 bucks to the democrats).

Would be interesting to know when he registered as a republican and then when he donated to the democrats. Also too bad that the kid never had any really close friends (I haven't heard of any anyways) they would be the best ones to get into his mind usually teenagers will share their deepest feelings with best friends or cousins/ brothers/sisters around the same age
edit on 4-8-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Therealbeverage

I think this is so immature and makes people looked mindless when they write "tRump" like this, it's literally something that 12 year olds would do

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Just seen some NEW videos

'Don't pull up your head, he is right there': Bodycam shows police response to Trump shooter

The Plot To Ass*ssinate Trump Thickens! Was This Man Behind The Trump Rally Shooting???

new topics

top topics

join