It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask your doctor if Abrain is right for you

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Many here on ATS will agree that we've gone beyond peak stupidity. We're now in a full-blown bizzaro world. The leaders of the woke leftist factions issued their decrees, and the useful idiots followed. Hollywood, academia, and the mainstream media couldn't jump on the bandwagon fast enough. They decided it was time to stop making sense.

As evidence, I'll present a video that's supposed to be a parody. It's intended to be sarcastic, and as funny as it is, it reflects the woke leftist culture to a 'T'.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

LOL! Spot on and hilarious - thanks for the post

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   
God I would love to see that as a TV commercial!

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Perfect! This SHOULD be a commercial. 😂😂😂 It is sad that most people don’t use that muscle anymore. Common sense isn’t so common nowadays.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
If you are highly educated by our countries education system, you lose your common sense. Common sense is only for common people, people who work hard doing necessary things for their society. I don't think College graduates do most jobs that help with needs in our society like help people budget their money and not waste it on things like student loans.

We really do not need almost all of the highly educated jobs in the country to survive, if we had farmers and carpenters and people to run the food industry and fix cars, we could survive way cheaper. If those cars were like the cars in the sixties and seventies, most people could fix them themselves. But they have made everything so complicated these days unnecessarily that people must go to college just to learn how to deal with everything complicated they created. People are filling their minds with knowledge they will never need, which takes up processing power and makes them have less common sense. Trust in the government, they will save us all.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   

When everyone is stupid the reason is in the mirror...

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   
😃🤣🥳️❗️

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Good thing it only infects half the population then huh?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm still trying to find the right dosage of Damitol

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Also prescribed by doctors to those suffering from Terminal Politician Sycophancy (TPS).

When you can't tell a difference between a lying politician and a normal person, Abrain has shown a propensity for remedying that illness.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Speaking of mirrors, I've heard that many dem leaders avoid them.
They're afraid their lack of a reflection will give them away.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
Also prescribed by doctors to those suffering from Terminal Politician Sycophancy (TPS).

When you can't tell a difference between a lying politician and a normal person, Abrain has shown a propensity for remedying that illness.

If that were the case, the dem voters would require mega-doses, administered intravenously, in conjunction with a strict "No MSNBC or "The View" protocol.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Talk about loosing touch with reality

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Talk about loosing touch with reality

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

that's not TPS, this is TPS.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Saw this one LITERALLY THIS MORNING so.....good job
Love it.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

Sycophancy - like dropping your support for your candidate and immediately rallying behind another equally inferior candidate just because your leaders told you to?

Yeah, I can see that.

new topics

top topics

join