It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How was this not seen by USSS - Inside Job Footage from James Copenhaver ---shooting victim

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
How was this not seen by USSS?

This proves, to me, without a shadow of a doubt, the intention on that day was to allow someone to kill a former president. At this point, arrests need to be made immediately.

James Copenhaver was one of the people shot and injured during the assassination attempt on Donald Trump during his rally. There have been some videos released saying people were yelling at the shooter but was not seen by LEOs or USSS. We have the USSS saying they did not see anyone. You have the guys in the second story behind the shooter saying they saw no one. We have them telling us they do not know how he got the rifle up there...well....I have a question.

How was the USSS NOT able to see this? To me, this is the most damning proof of a stand down being ordered.

Watch this video

Link

yes it goes to a site you might like but get over it.

HOW could the USSS not see this movement. We have heard about angles and such. Could not see through trees. Again, how was he not seen.

There is also information coming out that a local LEO on the ground shot at the 'suspect' first and then the USSS killed him.

It needs to all unravel. The USSS and FBI were setting up to blame local LEOs for the failure and it would have been an open and shut case.
edit on 7312024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Jul 31 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: parenthesis don't work in titles

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

it's getting harder and harder to accept this was all just some simple mistakes.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Yep, incredible video and taken by one of the victims, James Copenhaver.

Fox News obtained the footage and you can watch the video here as well.

Fox News

BTW, apparently, both victims, James Copenhaver and David Dutch were shot twice.

edit on 31/7/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   
So what's the count today for "Mistakes", "Oversights", "Errors", "Mis-Communications", ETC> ?? 😀

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Stupid absolute lying idiots involved
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

that was a good video.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Anyone can clearly see from that video that there was no shooter in the middle first floor magic self repairing window. They would be blocked from Trump and the other shooting victims by the crowd.

I have seen things go bad by several things having to go wrong at the same time but never near this many 'coincidental mistakes'.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   

maybe it's just me, but if i was at presidential campaign rally shooting video with my phone or what ever, and seen someone running across a roof then duct down and then crawl up some. i'd be steady filming it up to the point the POS shot me. wonder if there's anymore footage he didn't sell.

just sayin.

edit on 31-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

It may be one of those videos where they did not notice the movement in the background until watching it later. Probably concentrating on videoing Trump at the time before the shots. It makes tunnel vision when you are doing that.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

It needs to all unravel. The USSS and FBI were setting up to blame local LEOs for the failure and it would have been an open and shut case.

That was well put, simpley explained. How easy it would have been with all the gore, Trump dead along with the MAGA movement. On all major networks, live. Biden would have still been running for a second term as the deep state puppet he is. The local LEO's would have been railroaded. A nation in shock, but now two and a half weeks later everything is back to normal. Even hearing whistleblowers mentioning another attempt to happen. Today we see ambush journalism, shameful set up. The Secret Service is looking so filthy dirty right now. Trump has a lot to clean up if he ever makes it to the Whitehouse.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   

There is also information coming out that a local LEO on the ground shot at the 'suspect' first and then the USSS killed him.

when it was first reported and USSS chief cheatle was just starting to catch hell with all her bullsh@@ stories, she said crooks was hit three times but wouldn't say which sniper team or what agency killed him. can't find nary a article now no matter how i word a search.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Revealing How Corrupt The Secret Service Leadership Has Become - Peak Prosperity

Trump rally gunman Thomas Crooks stopped firing after local officer shot at him - LINK

Also posted here ----> www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:08 AM
link   
That’s just crazy, no way in hell the snipers or other LEO’s could’ve not seen that if they were doing their job. …and he didn’t start shooting until a few mins later? There’s a lot more to this than just gross negligence. I was somewhat on the fence but the more that comes out tells me that this was a planned assassination.

Some things still don’t add up for me though, like the shooter and gun he used.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Just happen to see this and not sure if it has been posted at all ..About Crooks house being Scrubbed Clean?

Trump shooter’s home scrubbed clean like “medical lab” – no silverware, trash anywhere to be found - LINK - Video

According to Paris, his agents were unable to confirm the presence of any silverware, trash or other things that one would expect to find in someone's living residence. In fact, it almost sounds as if the house was simply a staging area or perhaps a command center.

edit on 1-8-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

it's getting harder and harder to accept this was all just some simple mistakes.

Joe Biden dropped from the race after the murder he ordered of his opponent, failed.

Its that simple. Investigators must proceed based on that assumption being accurate.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tarantulabite1
Just happen to see this and not sure if it has been posted at all ..About Crooks house being Scrubbed Clean?

Trump shooter’s home scrubbed clean like “medical lab” – no silverware, trash anywhere to be found - LINK - Video

According to Paris, his agents were unable to confirm the presence of any silverware, trash or other things that one would expect to find in someone's living residence. In fact, it almost sounds as if the house was simply a staging area or perhaps a command center.

All of this was pre-planned. Whether Crooks was successful or unsuccessful, he was to be killed on that roof and anything pointing back in Bidens direction, destroyed.

new topics

top topics

join